blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505651 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »

He is not banned. Will also try and find a way of restoring original threads

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »

To everyone else - don't kid yourself that 99% of poker players all act with integrity - that's bullshit. A game like this attracts conmen, bullshit artistes and worse, and you all know it. Most conmen are the most plausible and likeable people - that's how they rip you off.
The bottom paragragh of this guys post is so spot on in my 15 years in the game.........

That 'guy' is a girl.  And she's no fool.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2010, 01:25:26 PM »

Remember the early days as Blatch seemingly hit winner after winner?

Even on 22nd August he was not being fully truthful as he put almost £3.6k on Arsenal against Portsmouth @ 1.2 but then had to lay it off at the same price.

And then on August 27th Blatch loses £427.62 in the Barcelona vs Shakhtar game where he backs Barca @ 1.44 and is forced to then lay off @ 1.47.

September 14th sees Blatch backing Chelsea vs Porto @ 1.43 and 1.41 but then doesn't lay off any of the betting until after the game starts @ 1.17. He manages to make about £2k in profit.

The first time he actually make a bet where he DOESN'T lay off is on the 29th September, dropping almost £2.4k when backing Newcastle against QPR after the Toon fail to win. (Typical Newcastle...)

chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

Put the 300 on 28/9 and 7 roulette spin-up-karma-rungood one time imo.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2010, 01:28:44 PM »

Is there no way that the original thread can be put up 'read only'?

be interesting to see how the trades match up to what he said was happening.

also i'm sorry to mention this but it has to be said. there was massive ramping/hyping of this scheme in that thread. I was guilty of it myself. but it seems some of the biggest hypers were getting money from blatch to play poker. i think it's prob 99% that they didn't know what was happening but 2 days ago i would have said it was 99% that this was all OK.

blatch was being made out to be some uber baller type person yet drives a fiesta? what reg at least tell me it's a pretty new one and not some old X reg piece of crap? who's been round his house? was it filled up with nice stuff?

WTF's been going on here guys?

What you're incinuating is extremely offensive to me and all the others Blatch bought pieces from or staked. I invested my Vegas fund in this and even persuaded my dad to invest £5k, yet you assign a 1% to the fact that any of the stakees bigged Blatch up falsely so that we could be put into the monthly £300 at DTD?

What a ridiculously stupid statement and one that has kinda upset me a lot. I know the other guys in the stable and can say there's no chance that anyone knew the truth about blatch. He was so obsessed about showing everyone he was the man and how much money he had that not only would he make everyone else believe it, i think in a sick way he started to believe it too.

The reason why we bigged him up is because he was a friend and when someone is a friend you tend to trust the things they say. He'd told us all about his flat being bought (needing £185k cash as he couldnt get a mortgage). Even the times when I occasionally thought 'hmm why is he so cash short' I was just led to believe that he literally kept as much of his own money as possible in BF and with a stable that was obviously going to need a lot of outlay at certain times i got my head around him being strapped until cashouts came through.

When I got kicked out of uni for basically abandoning my studies it was the hardest few months of my life coming and living back at home, with extremely strained relationships with my parents. I've since got myself a job and been working solidly over the last few years and have built my relationships back up to where they were before I left. I love my family more than anything else in the world and I haven't even been able to tell my dad yet.

yes sob sob boo hoo. who was in blatch's stable? how long have you been friend's? why did you think that someone with an X reg fiesta was a baller betfair trader, so much so that you were talking about selling a kidney to get involved in the scam?

i think the likelyhood is that you were conned like all of us, nasty biz if you got your dad involved but i'm sure he'll realise in time it's nobody's fault but his own.

what i'm trying to get at is this. if somebody goes bankrupt they find out where the money went and if you have been stashing money to your family/mates etc the court will take that money back. does this happen in criminal cases? will blatch be made bankrupt? i don't know, but it's interesting stuff and something to talk about on a saturday afternoon. you may find that the court comes after you for money. just putting it out there for discussion.

You are so bang out of order here its unreal,why be such an arsehole ??

sigh

hey dude you ramped the fuck outa this please answer a few reasonable questions...

whaaaaaa i love my family, got thrown out of university blah blah blah don't answer any questions

arbboy and ismene already banned cos of this thread, maybe i'll be next

let me be clear, I only put £500 into this. i ain't gonna starve. my gut feeling is GS was conned like us all. it is 100% my own fault that i lost the £500
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 19, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »

May I ask when investors/friends of Blatch had posted in the original thread (bring back pls) that they had looked at the account at DTD and everything was ticketyboo and they had seen Blatch trade and Blatch is a good guy etc etc

Did you actually see the account?
What months did you see the account?
Was everything fine and no apparent grimmage?
Or was this an attempt to back your mate up and get people of his back for a while longer?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 19, 2010, 01:29:16 PM »

Remember the early days as Blatch seemingly hit winner after winner?

Even on 22nd August he was not being fully truthful as he put almost £3.6k on Arsenal against Portsmouth @ 1.2 but then had to lay it off at the same price.

And then on August 27th Blatch loses £427.62 in the Barcelona vs Shakhtar game where he backs Barca @ 1.44 and is forced to then lay off @ 1.47.

September 14th sees Blatch backing Chelsea vs Porto @ 1.43 and 1.41 but then doesn't lay off any of the betting until after the game starts @ 1.17. He manages to make about £2k in profit.

The first time he actually make a bet where he DOESN'T lay off is on the 29th September, dropping almost £2.4k when backing Newcastle against QPR after the Toon fail to win. (Typical Newcastle...)

He obviously had a plan from the outset then and the only reason I got my investment back was timing. He obviously had a lot of bigger investors lined up and therefore needed to keep the scam running. If he hadn't paid me then the game was up in Feb. Mark actually said to me on msn not long after I invested that Blatch was a joker, I went with the majority just based on rep.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »

also i'm sorry to mention this but it has to be said. there was massive ramping/hyping of this scheme in that thread. I was guilty of it myself. but it seems some of the biggest hypers were getting money from blatch to play poker. i think it's prob 99% that they didn't know what was happening but 2 days ago i would have said it was 99% that this was all OK.

blatch was being made out to be some uber baller type person yet drives a fiesta? what reg at least tell me it's a pretty new one and not some old X reg piece of crap? who's been round his house? was it filled up with nice stuff?

What you're incinuating is extremely offensive to me and all the others Blatch bought pieces from or staked. I invested my Vegas fund in this and even persuaded my dad to invest £5k, yet you assign a 1% to the fact that any of the stakees bigged Blatch up falsely so that we could be put into the monthly £300 at DTD?

What a ridiculously stupid statement and one that has kinda upset me a lot. I know the other guys in the stable and can say there's no chance that anyone knew the truth about blatch. He was so obsessed about showing everyone he was the man and how much money he had that not only would he make everyone else believe it, i think in a sick way he started to believe it too.

The reason why we bigged him up is because he was a friend and when someone is a friend you tend to trust the things they say. He'd told us all about his flat being bought (needing £185k cash as he couldnt get a mortgage). Even the times when I occasionally thought 'hmm why is he so cash short' I was just led to believe that he literally kept as much of his own money as possible in BF and with a stable that was obviously going to need a lot of outlay at certain times i got my head around him being strapped until cashouts came through.

When I got kicked out of uni for basically abandoning my studies it was the hardest few months of my life coming and living back at home, with extremely strained relationships with my parents. I've since got myself a job and been working solidly over the last few years and have built my relationships back up to where they were before I left. I love my family more than anything else in the world and I haven't even been able to tell my dad yet.

yes sob sob boo hoo. who was in blatch's stable? how long have you been friend's? why did you think that someone with an X reg fiesta was a baller betfair trader, so much so that you were talking about selling a kidney to get involved in the scam?

i think the likelyhood is that you were conned like all of us, nasty biz if you got your dad involved but i'm sure he'll realise in time it's nobody's fault but his own.

what i'm trying to get at is this. if somebody goes bankrupt they find out where the money went and if you have been stashing money to your family/mates etc the court will take that money back. does this happen in criminal cases? will blatch be made bankrupt? i don't know, but it's interesting stuff and something to talk about on a saturday afternoon. you may find that the court comes after you for money. just putting it out there for discussion.

sigh

hey dude you ramped the fuck outa this please answer a few reasonable questions...

whaaaaaa i love my family, got thrown out of university blah blah blah don't answer any questions

let me be clear, I only put £500 into this. i ain't gonna starve. my gut feeling is GS was conned like us all. it is 100% my own fault that i lost the £500

Seems to me like you're angry you lost the money but are directing your anger the wrong way.

Anyway, what questions to you want answered.?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:17 PM »

Thanks Cos for putting me straight. Don't really know George so felt it was a fair question to ask. Unfortunately all of Blatch's closest poker buddies will now find themselves under the spotlight as people will assume they all knew about his scam. Cliches about lying down with dogs and all that.

I'm genuinely sorry for anyone who has lost money they couldn't afford to lose, but James Keys summed that part up pretty well. Anything that seems too good to be true...

For some I would imagine the worst part is knowing that someone you counted as a friend, and in some cases, looked up to, has done this to you. You will now be questioning your own gullibility but all you have to tell yourself is that the best con artists are so believable you would never see through them. Remember this if Neil pops up in the future and starts trying to tell you what "really" happened - it will be more lies. Remember how you feel right now and tell him to fuck off. You owe him no loyalty as if he had been a true friend he would never, never have done this to you.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 19, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »

Just spent the last hour or so reading this thread. Absolutely shocked and gutted for all stakers.

With regards to the staking forums though I think they should be kept, but maybe with rules about how big a stake can be publicly sought. eg, people asking for entry into an event or two - fine. People wanting to set up a massive stable like this one here - not fine.

Blue text
maryhadalamb

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 19, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »

So many people involved, I'd suggest that someone needs to take charge,  liase with investors and create a coherent course of action, it's going to be a logistical nightmare with people in Vegas atm... It's all very well and good postulating, but that's not how things get done, also perhaps not all the details should be visible on the forum where Blatch can read them and anticipate any action that may be taken.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 19, 2010, 01:37:32 PM »

Thanks Cos for putting me straight. Don't really know George so felt it was a fair question to ask. Unfortunately all of Blatch's closest poker buddies will now find themselves under the spotlight as people will assume they all knew about his scam. Cliches about lying down with dogs and all that.

That's fine.

The stable members I know of from blonde are....

Myself
Free_Rollin
Mitch
Evilpie

I think Neil took some of Redbull's live cash action.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Mansini
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2010, 01:37:47 PM »

Wow  'The Tank'  do you not owe an apology to arbboy,  who it turns out was actually trying to help you despite all your insults and crap?  Maybe if you used what small brain you have a bit more, instead of randomly insulting people, you would be a little more succesful eh...

The response of some people on this thread amazes me, almost like you are defending someone who robbed you of so much money.      FFS get angry and let it leave an imprint on your brains so you idiots don't all fall for the same scam next week.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 19, 2010, 01:38:14 PM »

sigh

If you are saying I bigged this whole thing up you are wrong,I had no involvement in this,I may have posted nice work to the figures he put up but I had absolutely nothing to do with this.I was also never a friend of Blatch we had maybe one or two conversations in DTD but that is it.WTF do you want Cos to do,he's showed a lot more class than I'd imagine most would've he isn't supporting Neil in anway,so I ask again WTF would you like him to do ?
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 19, 2010, 01:40:08 PM »

Why has Ling been banned? She was doing spreadsheet work before most trying to sort out the figures.

Also, guys stop squabbling and lets keep on topic.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: