blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 509366 times)
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: June 22, 2010, 06:45:41 PM »

The worst thing is I think Mark Hawkins is a real player whom he is impersonating, as there is another (different) account under that name who is friends with a lot of poker players (the one on the FB page was set up that day with no pic and no friends)

Confirmed Blatch.

Maybe now people will realise the scum has no intention of paying anybody back anything,he is still taking the piss out of the lot of ye.

Confirmed how?

This is quite important.

Mods - could you look into this....email addy and I.P and let us know please.

Think this was a play on the 'no friends' bit on the fake FB account mate, although it appears it could be him, not confirmed.

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: June 22, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »

Guy gets everyones trust with a few good performances

gets a lot of money invested in the project

people who have lost in the past like the change and cant believe the results

when push comes to shove the guy doesnt deliver what he promised and people are left feeling betrayed and hurt after shocking results

recriminations abound and talks of retribution, confrontation and media/internet coverage villianising this guy

his closest allies are forced to reassess their choice and turn against him

people see it as as a scam and the whole investment and the guys reputation is left in tatters with people questioning how they ever got involved with him...

alll i can say is.....

u better beat Slovenia, Don Fabio!

NH sir....
ardeecee

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: June 22, 2010, 06:46:24 PM »

I spoke to him on the 6th June and asked if I was to late to get a small piece of his WSOP action. I was only looking for 1/2%,  he told me someone who had previously booked 5% had dropped out, and I could have the lot. I said that was to rich for me, but agreed to take 1% @ $120, which i shipped straight away on Stars.

This is disgustingly sly

Clear where that went.

Click to see full-size image.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2043 on: June 22, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »

FB Status: Neil Blatchly Anyone got $1.8k stars for Tilt?!?!28 April at 11:09 · Comment ·LikeUnlike

I hear those who didn't deposit into his bank account transferred to Tilt? Does this date coincidence with anyone's deposit?

Did he not say his Stars account was closed due to not replying to a KYC check?

I vaguely remember him saying something about getting his stars account reinstated.

Actually, wait a minute. As I write that, I also remember him saying something along the lines of having won a wsop seat on both stars and tilt last year, hmmmmm
jaxxstorm

View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: June 22, 2010, 06:50:11 PM »

I spoke to him on the 6th June and asked if I was to late to get a small piece of his WSOP action. I was only looking for 1/2%,  he told me someone who had previously booked 5% had dropped out, and I could have the lot. I said that was to rich for me, but agreed to take 1% @ $120, which i shipped straight away on Stars.

This is disgustingly sly

Clear where that went.

Wow
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: June 22, 2010, 06:52:28 PM »

The sickombn account only seems to have been active this year on stars when I looked on OPR. I would be very surprised if he didn't have another stars account before this.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: June 22, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »

If Mark Hawkins was Blatch, then this guy is too, because Mark Hawkins posted word for word the same story on the FB page.
Does anyone think he might have ADHD. If it's him he will be loving all this attension.

No he doesn't have ADHD, doesn't even come close.
Pretty much a classic psycopath(not the hollywood sociopath) and will score very high on any range of psycopathy testing
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: June 22, 2010, 06:53:52 PM »

I thought sociopath was politically correct for psychopath?

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
psychocopy

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: June 22, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »

The worst thing is I think Mark Hawkins is a real player whom he is impersonating, as there is another (different) account under that name who is friends with a lot of poker players (the one on the FB page was set up that day with no pic and no friends)

Hi Dave, PsychoDave here from VIPS and AWOP

How did you find this ? I have just looked for Mark Hawkins on facebook and have 672 people with the name "Mark Hawkins"

A couple of questions for the guys working on the spread sheet.. Are you working out from just the football results or from every sports bet on the sheet ?

I have the sheet as well now after reading every page of this Blatchgate from the very start. Is it possible to let me know how your doing the Mathe or are you just checking certain hero posts he made stating wins against the spreadsheet?

Is there a way of working out the following

Total bets made £

Total Loss £

Total profit £

Is there nothing left at all ?

Also what happened to the WSOP money ? Has there not been 2 crimes here one been the Betfair staking and the other been the WSOP money disappearing.

For all you members who took part in this scam and lost money because you trusted a friend, then me heart really goes out to you. I have been in poker now for around 10 years not very long compared to some of you, and during this time made what I call some very good  friends. Now I maybe a little naive here, but I trust them. What has happened here has made me a little sick thinking it cant be right and in some ways sort of hoping its a true Cok up and can be fixed. I am still going to trust my friends in poker and take this as the bad 1% that's in every out of work activity people take part in.

If the cash has all gone from both crimes then I just do not see any way your all ever going to get it back. One of the best Ideas I read was the mother & Father or family remortgage the house and Blatch then pays the mortgage off.

Remember this which has been said many times before.. "If something looks too good to be true, It usually IS!"

Good luck with it all guys and hope you get something back
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2049 on: June 22, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »

This is disgustingly sly

Clear where that went.

he's got $1 in rakeback due to him at the end of the month...
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: June 22, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »

If Mark Hawkins was Blatch, then this guy is too, because Mark Hawkins posted word for word the same story on the FB page.
Does anyone think he might have ADHD. If it's him he will be loving all this attension.

No he doesn't have ADHD, doesn't even come close.
Pretty much a classic psycopath(not the hollywood sociopath) and will score very high on any range of psycopathy testing
Can we get blatch to do the test , would love to know what the spread betting range would be.
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: June 22, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »

Its a shame that this place has such a reputation for being cliquey. I can 100% see why it has the reputation, and I'm as much to blame as many others.

I think its a combination of the way people post on the internet and the fact that Blonde is divided into is subdivisions of people.

I also think someone made a good point about earning some respect. There are many new posters on here that make 10-20 ridiculous posts then disappear.

I would suggest to anyone that they try not to let this put them off, make some sensible posts and try and find where you fit in.

There are some great people on here, and I guarantee you will make at least one friend that makes it worthwhile spending the time to get involved.

Great post Stuart.
psychocopy

View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: June 22, 2010, 06:58:31 PM »

I thought sociopath was politically correct for psychopath?

only room for 1 psycho in poker me thinks.. sorry couldnt resist
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: June 22, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »

bump
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: June 22, 2010, 07:00:03 PM »

FB Status: Neil Blatchly Anyone got $1.8k stars for Tilt?!?!28 April at 11:09 · Comment ·LikeUnlike

I hear those who didn't deposit into his bank account transferred to Tilt? Does this date coincidence with anyone's deposit?

Did he not say his Stars account was closed due to not replying to a KYC check?

I vaguely remember him saying something about getting his stars account reinstated.

Actually, wait a minute. As I write that, I also remember him saying something along the lines of having won a wsop seat on both stars and tilt last year, hmmmmm

He won two packages on full tilt.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: