blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:03:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Moving on......
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving on......  (Read 56293 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »

i dont understand why Bainns post should be deleted, as if somehow to protect him from the undoubted shitstorm he would provoke, and yet Kev has been publicly ostracized from here without so much as a word in his defence.

dont worry bainn though, enough of us saw it...

It's not deleted to protect him

The content was inappropriate, and went way too far

The responses were not unexpected, but had to go too

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2010, 02:42:05 PM »

i dont understand why Bainns post should be deleted, as if somehow to protect him from the undoubted shitstorm he would provoke, and yet Kev has been publicly ostracized from here without so much as a word in his defence.

Aye.  Now logged in as Harmony - chortling into his beard that he finally has something to have a go at Kev about.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:24 PM by Rod Paradise » Logged

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »

Aye.

+1

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »

Aye.

however strong his words, is he not entitled to an opinion, especially if he feels strongly about this matter?
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »

Aye.  Now logged in as Harmony - chortling into his beard that he finally has something to have a go at Kev about.

No that is Harmony, I am not as coniving as some.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »

Just state the facts of what happened, let Kev have the right of reply and get it over with.

Too many people know a bit of what happened or half truths.

I know it's not been an easy decision for the mods how to handle this, but I think ultimately what Keith has suggested has to be done.  As things stand there's confusion over the cross over of issues  with some people knowing about one thing and not the other and vice versa, and chinese whispers turning things into god knows what.  It's all going to come out eventually anyway.  I'm not taking sides here - it's a horrible situation all round - I count Kev as a friend, and will be there to support him with his health issues if he needs it after the events of this week. I also value my friendship with Tikay, Tighty and other mods.  Let's just get the cards on the table and everyone can see exactly what's happened, let Kev back on to have his say, and move on.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:29 PM »

Aye.

however strong his words, is he not entitled to an opinion, especially if he feels strongly about this matter?

Do you know him or are you just mumping on the same as you did about people sticking by their mate?

Bainn has had a chip on his shoulder about Kev for a long time, but was never significant enough for it to be anything bar amusing, now he's trying to start a witchhunt against an ill man. the 'free country/forum' crap is just that in the face of a cowardly kick at a man when he's down without the right to reply.

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:55 PM »

hmmm, just been put in the loop..well a bit....

I've changed my mind, well done TK and mods.

put in the loop from one side of the story?

From a very reliable source. And that made it pretty clear that TK and the mods had no choice IMO.

yes but still only 1 side.

i've been informed from a reliable source on some things to and believe me they dont sit to comfortable with me either but surely people are entitled to defend themselves?s
but we all know that isnt the blonde way.

boldie,how about how the information acted upon was supposedly dscovered? does that sit well with you to??
Im going to have to agree with all of this as i recently had my name tarnished an was accused of wrong doing an when i put the truth out there via the private messages that i hand written word for word i also had my posts deleted an wasnt giving the chance to defend myself. Call me Bitter  but SEEMS TO BE SAME OLD SAME OLD.
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »

Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »

Aye.

True, but my opinions were as strong as I felt about the situation which I had been involved in from the beginning.

As to axe grinding, no, away from Blonde at DTD where I last saw Kev before this we were chatting away quite nicely as he was even agreeing with some of my feelings re the so called "Bainn Gate".

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:42 PM »

fwiw, when i was "put in the loop" about this matter, i was surprised it wasnt a legal matter
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

Aye.  Now logged in as Harmony - chortling into his beard that he finally has something to have a go at Kev about.

No that is Harmony, I am not as coniving as some.

Hope she's really proud of you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:52:55 PM by Rod Paradise » Logged

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2010, 02:51:07 PM »

The content was inappropriate, and went way too far

obv not far enough for a ban though.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2010, 02:52:29 PM »

Just state the facts of what happened, let Kev have the right of reply and get it over with.

Too many people know a bit of what happened or half truths.

I know it's not been an easy decision for the mods how to handle this, but I think ultimately what Keith has suggested has to be done.  As things stand there's confusion over the cross over of issues  with some people knowing about one thing and not the other and vice versa, and chinese whispers turning things into god knows what.  It's all going to come out eventually anyway.  I'm not taking sides here - it's a horrible situation all round - I count Kev as a friend, and will be there to support him with his health issues if he needs it after the events of this week. I also value my friendship with Tikay, Tighty and other mods.  Let's just get the cards on the table and everyone can see exactly what's happened, let Kev back on to have his say, and move on.

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

Aye.

Do you know him or are you just mumping on the same as you did about people sticking by their mate?

Bainn has had a chip on his shoulder about Kev for a long time, but was never significant enough for it to be anything bar amusing, now he's trying to start a witchhunt against an ill man. the 'free country/forum' crap is just that in the face of a cowardly kick at a man when he's down without the right to reply.

I have no idea who he is, and im not saying i agree with what he said, but its a forum if everyone had the same view it would be pretty boring no?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: