blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:01:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416134 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #5580 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:11 PM »

Truly BITB

"Progress made so far: I’ve been running on a daily basis in Budapest, over and across the Danube"    Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: July 14, 2014, 01:07:41 PM »

This would explain his card-reading abilities. Good work, Eso.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5582 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:24 PM »

If you can afford a personal trainer and a chef you can afford a language tutor.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: July 14, 2014, 06:57:43 PM »

It was weird when I woke up in the morning I felt that I was drunk when I wrote that blog but obviously hadn't drank anything as it was Sunday.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: July 15, 2014, 07:53:06 AM »

It was weird when I woke up in the morning I felt that I was drunk when I wrote that blog but obviously hadn't drank anything as it was Sunday.

Sometimes we just have a moment of clarity.

I'm due my first soon, I hope.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: July 27, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »

Found my mojo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: July 28, 2014, 05:12:43 AM »

So it's been a really good month. I've learned a lot about myself and made some pretty good decisions about moving forward personally, financially and professionally. I'm probably just going to write lots of random stuff but haven't blogged in a while so guess that's reasonable, idk.

If you didn't read my last blog then read it ldo, but I've been really good regarding it all. I would guess that last year I had French fries around 310 days of the year, I can't remember having any in the last month. I was also eating big chocolate bars like the big dairy milk ones each day and haven't had one for a month and similar with fizzy drinks I'm basically not having any at all now and have totally excluded red bull from my life.

I've been training a lot. Basically every day doing something intense, its weird because for the first 6 days or so I was fine, sure a tiny bit achy but now my muscles feel really sore and tired so may have to have a couple of rest days.

Regarding poker it's nice to see I'm still number 3 on poker dives, I kinda lost all the motivation for poker and just didn't wake up and want to play. Without sounding arrogant I just didn't need to. I had a lot of liquid cash and was enjoying life each and every day. I had posted previously regarding the best ways for me to invest as obviously I'm clueless regarding it all, but I decided I'm going to go the route of property. Sharing buying a house with my parents which they will live in in Spain and then a couple of houses in budapest. I have don't all the financing so that it won't leave me short but it will make me treat poker as a profession again and be focused and well organised in terms of making money. I really think the last month or so has been great though and being at a stage in my life where I feel healthy, fit and also happy regarding choices financially makes me feel really happy.

Have some good things to look forward to

August 1-4th I'm going to london, I've never done the whole touristy stuff so I'm looking forward spending a couple of days there and then I'm finishing by being a pundit on the sky poker tv show which should be good fun. Looking forward to it even of it will seem a little surreal at times.

August 20-27th I'm going to Barcelona and I'm really looking forward to it. In starting with the Estrella's high roller which is 2200 euros. I'll play the ept main 5300 Europa afterwards, if I bust I'll play the Saturday 2200 and the event I'm most looking forward to is the 10300 high roller which should be another great experience.

September 18-22 Rome with my school friends. I haven't seen most in a long long time so will be really good to all go together.

October 5thish house hunting in Spain with my parents

October 15thish hopefully will be in Hong Kong potentially playing in a private 200/400euro cash game that I won't be able to go into any details about but also looking forward to seeing a friend there and seeing Asia for the first time ever. I may extend this trip via china but haven't made any concrete dates yet.

Really disappointed to miss the sky poker 6max series I was so excited for it but I haven't been able to see much of my dogs recently as Ingrid is living in Szeged with her mum who is I'll and sister who moves permanently to America in 1 month and Ingrid is going to Sweden from the 7-14th meaning I will have the dogs and unfortunately will have to miss the ukpc this time round #priorities I guess..

Between the first of September and the end of the year I would like to have 3 houses fully sorted, hopefully paid for and either ready to rent or live in. I will fell like this year has far surpassed my initial expectations and will happily start next year with new goals that I will give 100% to beat.

Still loving living in Budapest. Great friends, great weather, great restaurants, great bars, great sport and that's one of the reasons why I want to invest here as I will likely be staying here and it will allow me to be close to the stuff which is one of the reasons I've always neglected buying anything in Newcastle. I also believe in the city and think it will only continue to grow. Also to think that for the first half of the year my house paid basically €20ke in rent seems ridiculous.

If you don't follow me on Instagram then follow! Post quite a lot (pads1161) and a couple of good videos from dinner on Friday.

In general 6 weeks ago I was very positive about poker. Now I'm feeling more positive about myself, more positive and goal orientated about life and poker is still going well. I came 2nd tonight in the 200 .fr 6max tournament and had numerous other deep results. Doing sessions with my horses allows me to keep on top of everything and if anything think even more about the game.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: July 28, 2014, 07:17:19 AM »

Think you'll be a very interesting guest on the Sky Poker TV Show.

As to the 6-Max UKPC, that's a real shame, especially as we had hoped to do a little TV thing with you, buyt yes, priorities & all that, & I'm sure that my little baby, the UKPC, will be around for many years to come.  

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: July 28, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »

BITB.

Seems weird but every time I read your blog I get a little jealous.. Not of what you've won...etc but your focus determination self control and attitude towards things. Really really wish I had the same mentality! Enjoy your trip mate, pity your not coming to the UKPC, most likely see you in Barca!
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5589 on: July 28, 2014, 03:52:33 PM »

op is alive!
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: July 28, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »

Saw you deep in the $500 i think it was yesterday. You folded aa on a k22xx and Veeea claimed aa too. Post it up and give us your thought BITB

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: July 28, 2014, 05:35:58 PM »

was a stupid hand, i had ak not aa though.

i dont have the hand right now, but basically.. 30 left in the sunday 530.

i was 4th in chips vea was 3rd, he folded to every one of my opens so far, he was on my direct left.

i opened hijac with aks, he 3bet, i 4bet with the intention of snapping a jam but he 5bet. i felt like he was super polarised here and would just rip in a lot of hands that i would be flipping with and spidey senses were telling me he had Ax kx or AA/KK. So I called

flop was k22xxc, i c/called

turn was , i c and he c behind

river was a three clubs, i had 170ish k, i bet 81k he went all in for 90 more and pot was like 500ish? and tanked for ages and folded.

he just was never bluffing here and id rather be in with 80k than put something down to a cooler that wasnt.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: July 28, 2014, 07:11:22 PM »

Will there be time in your schedule for fantasy premier league this season?
Thread is up in the sports board.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: July 28, 2014, 07:16:41 PM »

im the value, i lose 1-2k every year lol

will likely join though

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: July 28, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »

im the value, i lose 1-2k every year lol

will likely join though

listed!
conscripted!
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: