blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:30:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1415943 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8835 on: April 12, 2018, 09:49:50 AM »

If Pads were to employ some blondes, who would he have, and in what capacity?

Here are a few suggestions:

Tal - Logistics

tikay - Fixer/Bad beat listener. 

Celtic - Food taster.

Cos - Public relations.

Mondatoo - Translator.

Karabiner - Curator/historian/

Woodsey - Work and pensions.

Me - pest control.

Mantis - Deputy golf/fitness coach.

Nirvana - Bouncer.

The older I get, the better I was.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8836 on: April 12, 2018, 10:16:44 AM »

Cheesy

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8837 on: April 14, 2018, 09:29:08 PM »

hahaha

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #8838 on: April 14, 2018, 09:57:18 PM »

hahaha

Listen and learn sunshine  Grin
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8839 on: May 06, 2018, 12:41:24 AM »

Been an absolute chaotic last month. I've literally been in my office 12 hours a day, which doesn't sound that healthy, but I've been engrossed in studying and a couple of projects to help with studying.

I've actually been playing football 2-3x/week as planned and now a lot fitter than before, I try and do 2 workouts a day, I usually do the following.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQZJlSAuOTc

Then at the end of my session I do these 3x5 min work outs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXk1GgvhyF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FN6ovYpkoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFscwEp3XiY&t=209s

If they are really bad then let me know lol, I'm far from an expert in this stuff.

Myself and bencb have teamed together and taking the Swedish sensations C. Darwin and Lena900 in $100k Powerfest/SCOOP bet, I guess they are the favourites, it feels kinda fun to be the underdogs, I'm quietly confident, don't want to say too much, but I have my 2 weeks fully planned out and really excited to play.

It's obviously a huge time for bitB too. Lets say we have 400k+ invested a day, it means we're going to have over $5m invested over the two weeks, maybe more actually since there is $10ks etc people will play. Crazy times.

#pray4pads #pray4bitb

Winning a big title this series would mean a lot to me, I've worked hard before every other series, or at least I thought I have, but this time I just made huge life sacrifices, skipped the biggest event of the year (Barcelona) skipped the best event of the year - Super High Roller Bowl (I was offered a seat) skipped Monaco, skipped Canada. My goals at the start of the year was to play all of these and be super active in the live SHR scene, but I decided to retire fully from super high rollers and live tournaments, I may play 2-3 tournaments a year, but my full and undivided attention is on online MTT's and health+fitness.

I really want to go into management in UK football, I don't mind starting very low, but its really hard to get a gig even in very low tiers in England with no direct contacts. I will try and get a coaching/assistant management kind of role after SCOOP finishes and then build networking. Will keep this thread updated about that too.

Anyway, fun 2 weeks coming up, will be lots of downs thats guaranteed, hopefully the highs outweigh them.

glglglglglg everybody!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #8840 on: May 06, 2018, 09:40:48 AM »

I really want to go into management in UK football, I don't mind starting very low, but its really hard to get a gig even in very low tiers in England with no direct contacts. I will try and get a coaching/assistant management kind of role after SCOOP finishes and then build networking. Will keep this thread updated about that too.

Very difficult, but starting unpaid very low should be easy enough. Email a few clubs directly especially late July when they are panicking and still don't have a volunteer from an ex player or the assistant who doesnt want to do it.

I have been doing mainly unpaid scouting on and off for the last four years, believe me when I say even at lower football league the pay the players get does not in anyway relate to the backroom staff let alone the scouts.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8841 on: May 07, 2018, 05:44:01 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet Updates
Ben won the hotter 44 and 2 other final table appearances, I managed 4th in 1k 6max SCOOP (AA<KK Sad  and Party $530 FT
Team #bitbRYE posted over $120k in cashes today
Team #SWE posted around $50k
Ben and Darwin both have day 2 in $1k kick off tomorrow

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #8842 on: May 07, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »

A few teams in your area Patrick - http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/132/ - I'm sure if you offered to help they'd appreciate it.

Did you see this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44022440
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: May 07, 2018, 11:13:30 AM »

You're 14 points in front of me in FPL Pads - I would have been crapping myself a little over the next week or so 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: May 08, 2018, 04:49:15 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet Updates Day 2
I managed a 2nd in Powerfest for $20k and Ben and I got a few other $1-5k cashes
Team #SWE stepping up the pace, Darwin ft Monday 6m (35k ftw) Lena 2/3 Party $1k  (70k ftw)
#bitbRYE have $180k in cashes after 2 days, Team #SWE not far behind

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #8845 on: May 08, 2018, 05:04:58 AM »

Mate of mine 24 th in Sunday million 215 buy in guy the fish got it in on button 88 v 66 big blind first card out 6 ffs 3427$
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: May 08, 2018, 06:35:04 AM »

:/ unlucky

My horse got 3rd for 100k, about 90k bigger than his second best score 😂

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8847 on: May 10, 2018, 03:31:31 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet #day4
I managed to chop my 3rd SCOOP for $110k but my good friend Romeopro took down the title. Super happy though
Current total cashes:
#bitbRYE $305,000
#TEAMSWE $120,000
The dangerous Lena is deep in the $2k though and capable of big score

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: May 10, 2018, 06:53:48 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet #day4
I managed to chop my 3rd SCOOP for $110k but my good friend Romeopro took down the title. Super happy though
Current total cashes:
#bitbRYE $305,000
#TEAMSWE $120,000
The dangerous Lena is deep in the $2k though and capable of big score

Great result, well done, you beat Romeopro a few weeks ago when he was a big chip leader in the 530, was watching when you knocked out Tonka. In situations like that do you watch the Tonka stream and if so how much info does it give you?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8849 on: May 10, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »

Solid

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: