blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:09:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Dealing With Intimidation....Advice Please.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dealing With Intimidation....Advice Please.  (Read 9579 times)
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »

Right, now that I've had time to calm down, I thought I'd share this little story with you and hopefully gain some advice on where I stand.

Just 2 doors away from me lives your standard 16 yr old scumbag youth and his Mum, now bear in mind I've never personally had any run in with this lot but my wife has, on occasions had to speak to him maybe twice in 2 years over minor matters like kicking a football at our car etc etc.  I have 2 young children aged 2 and 11 months, and with all the snow that's been falling, my wife and daughter enjoyed building a snowman on the front grass for the first time yesterday and it was great to see my daughter's face beaming with joy.

I go to work yesterday afternoon for my shift, only to get a phone call at about 8pm from my wife who's in tears because this youth and 3 of his mates decided to come round and completely destroy the snowman and throw snowballs at our window, purely to get the attention of my wife for her to see who did it.

Now, here's the problem.....nothing has been damaged or stolen, but my wife is, in my opinion suffering a form of intimidation and is a little worried about being on her own with the kids while I'm at work on late shift.  There's nothing I'd love to do more than go round and kick the sh1t out of him but that's not the answer, neither is going round and talking to his Mum (she won't care and would probably hurl abuse).

It's a tricky spot because If I do anything at all, the repercussions will get worse and it'll get out of hand, however, I'm having a real hard time just letting it go as I'm still seething to be honest.

What can I do?  The only hope on the horizon is that we were planning on moving this coming year anyway due to only having a 2 bed home.

I can live with the snowman being destroyed.....that's just sad and pathetic of him.  Although seeing my daughter in tears this morning was a tough one to stomach, and I can handle the football thing, but I can't stand by while he potentially could be causing my wife distress while on her own at nights.  I fear I'm in a no win situation because this could run and run and run and ultimately end up being rather messy.

Apologies if you feel I'm over reacting here but it's just tipped me over the edge to have my daughter in tears and my wife worried for her safety.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:21:49 AM by Matt.NFFC. » Logged
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 09:48:01 AM »

to be honest you must think when you were a kid and your mates would throw snowballs ect smash up snowmen to wind people up thats just kids stuff,BUT,this is by no means saying its right,and for you to think your wife is distressed must be hard for you.....

only one thing i would do as ive said before you cant whack these kids but what you can do is find the hardest one in the area,not in the gang someone you know these kids wouldntd fuk with,local bully or young gypsie boy pull him to one side and say this.....

oh mate seriously i need your help and tell him the whole truth and say your missus is a bag of nerves ect add a bit on and ask him to have a quiet word,,,but YOU MUST GET THIS KID ON HIS OWN TO DO THIS,,,it would never work infront of his mates,,,a kid about 16-17,,,some of these real tuff kids are good as gold on there own ...you must they say to him look im giving you £50 just to do this...dont hit anyone,its just £50 to say thanks for your time....if you really explain to the young local hardknock he will sympathise with you i guarantee it...the idiots will shit themselves job done...also say to the kid you give a £50..tell them shes your aunty so fuk off ....THIS WILL WORK 100%

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

Where do you live mate?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »

I completely understand how you are feeling.

IMHO the harsh truth is try and forget it and just move as quickly as you can.

If not too much trouble has occurred in the last couple of years I'm sure your family will be OK.....but trying to do anything in these sorts of situations and not to inflame things is almost impossible.

Start looking at properties now....get your wife on the internet looking at places,and get her focusing on moving.

You can always go and sort out his snowman after you leave Wink
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »

Where do you live mate?

Nr Newark.....it's a gypsy town, but this youth and his mates are just rough idiots.  We've been looking to move for 6 months now and this sh1t is just speeding up the process now.

For the record, my wife and daughter have tried building another snowman in defiance but the snow is all wrong now and won't stick Sad
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »

sending you pm.

@GreekStein on twitter.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »

Post edited because it was:

A: bad advice

B: Incriminating

C: Untrue.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:34:58 AM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »

I wish you guys would use a capital G for Gypsy.

lol thats just what i would do....on their own one at a time,they are totally diff lol.,.,i would be all nice but i would make myself look wierd and crazy but nice and calm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:35:32 AM by RED-DOG » Logged

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »

I read the post. Will not ever attempt a comedy slow roll on Mr Dog.

For anyone who wants to know about how Red Dog slit the throats of some local scallywags and hid their bodies where no one would find them, just because they used a small g to incorrectly write 'Gypsy', pm me.

@GreekStein on twitter.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »

Build snowman, create snowballs with metal objects inside them......

wait for little shit to try and 'have his fun' then ' join in' and throw your special snowballs at them and make sure they hit him in the face (preferably over and over and over and over).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 07:35:37 PM »

Kidnap him and tie him to a chair in a dark room.

Pour a mixture of 1 part petrol to12 parts water over him. Smells just right but not dangerous.

Tell the little f**knut you've been hired by a group of neighbours who want him burned alive if he ever gets out of line again.

A couple of rottweilers chained to the walls will add to the dramatic effect.

Balaclavas may be required to pull this one off without repercussions.

The young person may be very traumatised by this and I wouldn't be surprised to see urination or defecation. Both would be a sign that your ploy had worked.

If you haven't got the mettle to do this yourself get a group of neighbours together and hire someone who has to do it for you.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »

Pour a mixture of 1 part petrol to12 parts water over him. Smells just right but not dangerous.

Tell the little f**knut you've been hired by a group of neighbours who want him burned alive if he ever gets out of line again.

The young person may be very traumatised by this and I wouldn't be surprised to see urination or defecation. Both would be a sign that your ploy had worked.

If you haven't got the mettle to do this yourself get a group of neighbours together and hire someone who has to do it for you.

This is pretty much what Toms original post said
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »

You touting for work Matt?
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 08:07:58 PM »

I never forget when I ws about 20 we had the local idiot slashing tyres etc
And a mate of mine had had enough his dads car got windows done or something
My mate came around he was a right hard bastard and said he'd had enough
Would I help him sort it I said yeah no prob this local idiot deserves everything he gets but he was a bit nuts so we had to
Really give him a good seeing to
So pic the scene
My mate rings and says are you ready
Me yeah
Him right bring a bat or something so I took a truncheon
Goes to pick my mate up beeps the horn out he comes limping mmmmm I think
He gets in the car off we head to were this scally hangs out by the edge of the woods
We pull over to make a plan
I get out my 16 inch truncheon
He then pulls out a 3 foot length of 3x2 from down his trousers I say fuk me what u gonna do with that
He then pulled out a balaclava fml and lol
I said what's that for then start to think fuk i haven't got one
So here we are sat in the car waiting for the big push
Me with I tiny truncheon and my hair all nice
Then there's him with this length of timber and a balaclava and steam comming from every hole
End of story I said it's best if u go sort him and I will wait the other side of the green area where I could watch
Well fuk me he went in like a looney 4 young lads 1 run 3 got polaxed I had to go stop him
Was so so funny but scary at the same time
He was shaking I think he would have killed them
Result the one kid the main one 2 weeks in hospital
Broken jaw
3ribs
Compound frac shin
And no more trouble
Best part everyone knew he done it even the police
They pulled him and even said well done
Was funny when he pulled the balaclava out lol
I said where's mine he just looked at me lol

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »

Well fuk me he went in like a looney 4 young lads 1 run 3 got polaxed I had to go stop him
Was so so funny but scary at the same time
He was shaking I think he would have killed them
Result the one kid the main one 2 weeks in hospital
Broken jaw
3ribs
Compound frac shin

yeah sounds like a right laugh Roll Eyes

and fwiw, I tend to agree with Ripple.  At lot of the time kids just don't know where to draw the line, and if they know they're intimidating someone and getting away with it they'll probably egg each other on even more.  I had a couple of scallywags chucking snowballs at my windows from very short range last night whilst I was trying to negotiate my way over some sheet ice with my daughter in the car.  Once I got out and started giving them a good talking to they soon lost their bravado and scarpered.

I don't like these suggestions of vigilante violence at the best of times, but for people to be making these recommendations against a child just seems way off, no matter how much of a little shit that child might be.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 08:17:57 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: