blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:16:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2563638 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2011, 02:36:22 PM »

Brag for the day. Just worked out how to play The Flood by Take That on the piano.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »

Brag for the day. Just worked out how to play The Flood by Take That on the piano.

Is it a brag because you're proud of your piano playing skill or because you had the courage to come out?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2011, 02:47:01 PM »

Is it a brag because you're proud of your piano playing skill or because you had the courage to come out?

both?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 18, 2011, 02:55:08 PM »

It's a brag cos the posh git has got a piano!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:58 PM »

its a brag cos its cool! haters!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 18, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »

Give him a fiver and tell him not to play with money he can't afford to lose in the future.
+1 i am too soft aswell

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 18, 2011, 03:03:32 PM »

I give him the 5'er, fully expecting him to waste the 5'er on the roulette or something.

who the hell puts all their money on the table and doesn't leave cab fare in their pocket?

You never met a degenerate before ? Many many times,stupidly,I've gambled the last of my money I needed to get home.We used to do it all the time when we where kids playing the £5 fruit machines at the arcades then blag the bus driver to let us on for free.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »

its a brag cos its cool! haters!

[X] Playing the piano well is cool
[ ] Playing Take That songs is cool

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »

I give him the 5'er, fully expecting him to waste the 5'er on the roulette or something.

who the hell puts all their money on the table and doesn't leave cab fare in their pocket?

You never met a degenerate before ? Many many times,stupidly,I've gambled the last of my money I needed to get home.We used to do it all the time when we where kids playing the £5 fruit machines at the arcades then blag the bus driver to let us on for free.

Oh I have done very stupid things with my money....many, many a time. But I always just walked home, in the pissing rain and sometimes for miles. But rather that than ask to get a 5'er back that I just lost to someone. (A 5'er gets you nowhere in a taxi anyways lol)

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07:49 PM »

Oh I have done very stupid things with my money....many, many a time. But I always just walked home, in the pissing rain and sometimes for miles. But rather that than ask to get a 5'er back that I just lost to someone. (A 5'er gets you nowhere in a taxi anyways lol)

Yeah I'd never ask for the 5'r back,I'd probably just get a taxi home and bum the money off me Mam.

[  ] Never done that ever.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2011, 03:17:07 PM »

I tell him to order the taxi and I go out and pay the driver.

The older I get, the better I was.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2011, 03:21:14 PM »

I think you should get the fiver and rub it on your titties.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2011, 03:22:04 PM »

imo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 18, 2011, 03:22:42 PM »

I'm not sure you would if you knew the guy Red. If not, ignore all this.

I'm pretty sure it's a guy who used to come back when I played and dealt at gala 4 years ago. Gold tooth, bad arm and girlfriend who looks like Vicky Pollard.

He's a degen and always has been. And a nasty, rude piece of work to boot. I remember him owing Dave Nesbit (anyone who knows Dave will vouch for what a nice guy he is) £50 or £100 and sitting in a cash game that I was dealing with £200. Dave was in the game, asked for the money he was owed and the guy told him to fuck off. Dave, didn't make a drama but just got up and left. I refused to deal to the guy that day but learnt what a **** he was then.

No way am I lending him a cent.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 18, 2011, 03:24:39 PM »

I'm not sure you would if you knew the guy Red. If not, ignore all this.

I'm pretty sure it's a guy who used to come back when I played and dealt at gala 4 years ago. Gold tooth, bad arm and girlfriend who looks like Vicky Pollard.

He's a degen and always has been. And a nasty, rude piece of work to boot. I remember him owing Dave Nesbit (anyone who knows Dave will vouch for what a nice guy he is) £50 or £100 and sitting in a cash game that I was dealing with £200. Dave was in the game, asked for the money he was owed and the guy told him to fuck off. Dave, didn't make a drama but just got up and left. I refused to deal to the guy that day but learnt what a **** he was then.

No way am I lending him a cent.

Nah,you'd just give him it to save the grimming.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: