blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2561393 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9645 on: August 16, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »

Pikey is a racial slur to Gypsies ?

In my neck of the woods, "Pikey" more usually referred to "Travellers".

Worth reading all of this - the word has several meanings......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikey

I believe the term means different things to different people.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:44:05 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9646 on: August 16, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »

eh? defo written this story on blonde b4. it wasnt a big deal, more of a slash that a stab by some pikey on the beach who tried to steal my bag. he sure succeeded. i fought him off (before I knew he had a knife) and then all these police guard dogs came out of nowhere and chased him off. I didn't even realised I'd been hit with the knife until I looked down and saw loads of blood and slash marks in my bag and teeshirt.
We can compare scars when you are next home just like  Matt Hooper and Quint do in Jaws.  Only got minor slashes too but we both have got the broken heart Sad

Alex was mugged herbie , urs were different . They r from rashes
while u try to break in into someone backyard !!!

stealing ford sierras?
made a mistake over a Porsche when I was in my teens. Got charged with with twocing but all charges were dropped when the owner eventually confirmed I had his consent Sad

spooky... i used to have a 944. got stopped one time claiming it wasnt insured. turns out it had the wrong number plate on it! they thought it was stolen (before i bought it, im respektaaaaable init). The old boy before me had only used it for shows and it had the wrong plate on it for years!

Thinnish

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #9647 on: August 16, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »

eh? defo written this story on blonde b4. it wasnt a big deal, more of a slash that a stab by some pikey on the beach who tried to steal my bag. he sure succeeded. i fought him off (before I knew he had a knife) and then all these police guard dogs came out of nowhere and chased him off. I didn't even realised I'd been hit with the knife until I looked down and saw loads of blood and slash marks in my bag and teeshirt.
We can compare scars when you are next home just like  Matt Hooper and Quint do in Jaws.  Only got minor slashes too but we both have got the broken heart Sad

stealing ford sierras?
made a mistake over a Porsche when I was in my teens. Got charged with with twocing but all charges were dropped when the owner eventually confirmed I had his consent Sad

spooky... i used to have a 944. got stopped one time claiming it wasnt insured. turns out it had the wrong number plate on it! they thought it was stolen (before i bought it, im respektaaaaable init). The old boy before me had only used it for shows and it had the wrong plate on it for years!

Thinnish

why?! theyre not anything special.... B569 VKR. i paid 2500 quid for it. insurance when i was 19 was 2200. theyre not particularly quick, 2.5 litre with 160 brake. calling that thin is actually retarded!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:01:46 PM by parker » Logged

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #9648 on: August 16, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »

In my neck of the woods, "Pikey" more usually referred to "Travellers".

Worth reading all of this - the word has several meanings......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikey

I believe the term means different things to different people.

Like Doobs said, everyone is a pikey to Alex  Wink

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9649 on: August 16, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »

Normally, but is ok in this instance as pretty much the entire population are pikeys to people of a certain class.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9650 on: August 16, 2012, 09:09:51 PM »

We can compare scars when you are next home just like  Matt Hooper and Quint do in Jaws.  Only got minor slashes too but we both have got the broken heart Sad

stealing ford sierras?

Thinnish

why?! theyre not anything special.... B569 VKR. i paid 2500 quid for it. insurance when i was 19 was 2200. theyre not particularly quick, 2.5 litre with 160 brake. calling that thin is actually retarded!

OK retarded is definitely not E&D lol but happily take it.

Just loved the Porsche drop, however old and cheap it was. With the Cambridge residents chat, it just reminded me of this...

Classic lines all the way through but the bit I was giggling to myself at is at 2.20.

Just jealous obv 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
parker

View Profile
« Reply #9651 on: August 16, 2012, 10:34:04 PM »

stealing ford sierras?

Thinnish

OK retarded is definitely not E&D lol but happily take it.

Just loved the Porsche drop, however old and cheap it was. With the Cambridge residents chat, it just reminded me of this...

Classic lines all the way through but the bit I was giggling to myself at is at 2.20.

Just jealous obv 

sigh..... not exactly a drop when all i said was numbers. wouldnt really boast about a car worth a few grand would i....

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9652 on: August 16, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »

Sorry for the de rail with the twocing Porsche talk Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
parker

View Profile
« Reply #9653 on: August 16, 2012, 11:35:13 PM »

basicly this.. carry on! nut best diary imo

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9654 on: August 16, 2012, 11:41:36 PM »

So you should be  Tongue  You weren't in for a vamp, were you, smashedagain? (Love Victorian slang - what amazing language)

Did give me an excuse to post a Young Ones sketch, mind...

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #9655 on: August 17, 2012, 02:15:46 AM »

great pic m8, moar of them pls

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9656 on: August 17, 2012, 02:59:41 AM »

Sigh! Got chatting to receptionist, she invited me to "RUMBA" tonight in the local village. Rumba is some sort of party I believe, with drinking and dancing. Boom, sounds hilarious. Ended up being the most ridiculous thunderstorm ever. Still going on. Actually terrified, it's so so loud and feel like I'm gonna be fried any second by all the lightening.

So fiesta cancellado Sad

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9657 on: August 17, 2012, 03:31:02 AM »

Are you a good dancer ?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title