blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:28:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2561518 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9630 on: August 16, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »

eh? defo written this story on blonde b4. it wasnt a big deal, more of a slash that a stab by some pikey on the beach who tried to steal my bag. he sure succeeded. i fought him off (before I knew he had a knife) and then all these police guard dogs came out of nowhere and chased him off. I didn't even realised I'd been hit with the knife until I looked down and saw loads of blood and slash marks in my bag and teeshirt.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9631 on: August 16, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »

eh? defo written this story on blonde b4. it wasnt a big deal, more of a slash that a stab by some pikey on the beach who tried to steal my bag. he sure succeeded. i fought him off (before I knew he had a knife) and then all these police guard dogs came out of nowhere and chased him off. I didn't even realised I'd been hit with the knife until I looked down and saw loads of blood and slash marks in my bag and teeshirt.
We can compare scars when you are next home just like  Matt Hooper and Quint do in Jaws.  Only got minor slashes too but we both have got the broken heart Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
lah30f

View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: August 16, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »

Obv following PFAPB avidly, as always, but spotted a continuity error with the stabbing incident. You said it was in Cambridge and then the deets say it was on a beach. Have I missed something in the blog or did I miss the beach the last time I went shopping in Cambridge?

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: August 16, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »

@Lynn

More like salopettes than dungarees. You have been skiing yah.

Do you feel safer in Thailand or Colombia?

Feel completely safe in both.

3 incidents I can remember lifetime -

1) Vietnam - argument with a bus driver who took us from to Hanoi and when we got there, tried to charge us extra if we didn't stay in the hotel he dropped us off at (He obviously had some deal with the hotel where he gets commission for bringing people there). Hotel was an absolute hole, and hated the fact we were being made to stay there, refused to pay, obv it kick off, this guy ripped his shirt off lol trying to look hard (he was tbf) and then someone ran down the stairs wielding a machete. [X] We paid up.

2nd was the infamous stabbing incident in Mexico.

3rd was the worst one though, and guess where it was? Getting mugged by a bunch of pikeys in Cambridge of all places! This was my first night back from being in Africa for 3 months too!

2 separate incidents!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #9634 on: August 16, 2012, 07:53:07 PM »

We can compare scars when you are next home just like  Matt Hooper and Quint do in Jaws.  Only got minor slashes too but we both have got the broken heart Sad

Alex was mugged herbie , urs were different . They r from rashes
while u try to break in into someone backyard !!!
lah30f

View Profile
« Reply #9635 on: August 16, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »

Good Lord! just how many times have you been stabbed?
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: August 16, 2012, 07:57:43 PM »

stealing ford sierras?

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: August 16, 2012, 08:04:21 PM »

Think you should wear a vest, Alex! Or change your nickname to "The Cat".

Got to watch the Grafton Centre Massive. It's an odd place, Cambridge. So much University but outside that bubble there's some pretty run down bits that scare the bejeezus out of the students.

An interesting social dichotomy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: August 16, 2012, 08:08:48 PM »

stealing ford sierras?
made a mistake over a Porsche when I was in my teens. Got charged with with twocing but all charges were dropped when the owner eventually confirmed I had his consent Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #9639 on: August 16, 2012, 08:21:56 PM »

stealing ford sierras?
made a mistake over a Porsche when I was in my teens. Got charged with with twocing but all charges were dropped when the owner eventually confirmed I had his consent Sad

Whats twocing Jade?

Ah! The element of surprise
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:40 PM »

Taking With Out Consent. Like stealing, but posher.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: August 16, 2012, 08:31:56 PM »

Taking With Out Consent. Like stealing, but posher.

Cheers Tikay. Obviously I have no idea about the criminal underworld.

Ah! The element of surprise
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: August 16, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »

Pikey is a racial slur to Gypsies ?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: August 16, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »

Pikey is a racial slur to Gypsies ?

Normally, but is ok in this instance as pretty much the entire population are pikeys to people of a certain class.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: August 16, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »

stealing ford sierras?

spooky... i used to have a 944. got stopped one time claiming it wasnt insured. turns out it had the wrong number plate on it! they thought it was stolen (before i bought it, im respektaaaaable init). The old boy before me had only used it for shows and it had the wrong plate on it for years!

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: