blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 09:48:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2583324 times)
prettygreen

View Profile
« Reply #8355 on: May 28, 2012, 11:59:32 AM »

I hear on the grapevine that u play in some sort of 6 a side team in notts. im here for a bit so would relish the oppurtunity to make a cameo appearance? That is of course if you need a substitute.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: May 28, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »

I hear on the grapevine that u play in some sort of 6 a side team in notts. im here for a bit so would relish the oppurtunity to make a cameo appearance? That is of course if you need a substitute.

The team is really oversubscribed - I don't make the lineup these days, not even as a sub, so I doubt a cameo appearance is on this week. Although, when we're all in vegas, we'll need people to play for us so if you're still around then?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: May 28, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »

наяриваю

Google translate russian to english, incred result!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
prettygreen

View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: May 28, 2012, 01:54:59 PM »

The team is really oversubscribed - I don't make the lineup these days, not even as a sub, so I doubt a cameo appearance is on this week. Although, when we're all in vegas, we'll need people to play for us so if you're still around then?

No problem. In that case, you and the spice boys wana do rileys one night this week?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: May 28, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

17% 3bet! Running sick good or going mental?!?

Also, for future ref, defo avoid this sentence

"retarded drunk people with too much money sit down at the same tables where I run hotter than the sun and hit every draw".

It's anti-poshboy#lovethegame spirit ad it's also a little bit rude Wink

Welcome to blonde though mate, get some hands on PHA if you can, never enough PLO stuff going down over there !

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: May 28, 2012, 03:27:57 PM »

Yes we don't like those words over here. It's really normal for young poker players to talk like that though and it's seen all over this forum. You'll notice in the very first page when I was young and innocent and knew no better, I used the phrase "chumps" to describe a table. I look back on that and cringe that I actually wrote that - I can't think of a single positive outcome of bad-mouthing our opponents like that, and I can think of a huge amount of negatives. Really glad I quickly realised that and grew out of it, I think Tikay was a big help there in overcoming that particular flaw.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: May 28, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »

No problem. In that case, you and the spice boys wana do rileys one night this week?

Sounds good. Or how about going to the dogs?

lol@spice boys btw

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
prettygreen

View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: May 28, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »

Sounds good. Or how about going to the dogs?

lol@spice boys btw

You organise day/activity/time and let me know where i need to be, what time and how much money i need.

dakky

View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: May 28, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »

getttt, pretty aggro final

yeh was sick icm spot 4handed where I tried to abuse this guy. utg had just been crippled to 1big, folded. I had 600k at 6/12k, bb 313k, i open K6 he 3bet.

I thought he'd have to fold everything, terrible for him to bust a 26bb stack, when there's a 1bb stack allinblind next hand.

Apprently he didnt think so and called my 4b jam with AQ and it came A high....

turn 6, river K. GG Cheesy

Just came 3rd, was chip leader lost a bit, then got in 50bigs with TT vs AK for 1.6 / 2.5m in play, faded the flop, but not the turn. Sigh.

Still we've booked a 2k win for sunday, nice nice.

So the guy with 1bb came first or second?!
luvtheUni

View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: May 28, 2012, 09:30:40 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

17% 3bet! Running sick good or going mental?!?

Also, for future ref, defo avoid this sentence

"retarded drunk people with too much money sit down at the same tables where I run hotter than the sun and hit every draw".

It's anti-poshboy#lovethegame spirit ad it's also a little bit rude Wink

Welcome to blonde though mate, get some hands on PHA if you can, never enough PLO stuff going down over there !

PL Omaha 100 4-handed
UTG 100€ limps
BTN 245€ gally0 limps
SB 155€ raise to 5,5€
BB (hero) 254€  raise to 19€  (SB is 38/19/5 and BTN a classic 94/2/0 with a small sample both of them, tho)
UTG folds
BTN calls 19€
SB calls 19€
Pot 57€

Flop

SB checks
BB bets pot
BTN minraises to 120€
SB folds
BB hero raises AI
BTN calls AI

Turn 
River    (I tilt)

I show nothing for 2 pair with the 5
BTN shows 

!?!?!?!?

PS: Congrats to Alex for the 2k cash

srry for the rude words then. In my defense, out of the many funny hands I have selected this one to...well... it is pretty much self explainatory...

luvtheUni

View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: May 28, 2012, 09:32:42 PM »

That was not a quote... im having trouble with this html thing... the hand is IN the previous quote... :S
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: May 28, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »

getttt, pretty aggro final

yeh was sick icm spot 4handed where I tried to abuse this guy. utg had just been crippled to 1big, folded. I had 600k at 6/12k, bb 313k, i open K6 he 3bet.

I thought he'd have to fold everything, terrible for him to bust a 26bb stack, when there's a 1bb stack allinblind next hand.

Apprently he didnt think so and called my 4b jam with AQ and it came A high....

turn 6, river K. GG Cheesy

Just came 3rd, was chip leader lost a bit, then got in 50bigs with TT vs AK for 1.6 / 2.5m in play, faded the flop, but not the turn. Sigh.

Still we've booked a 2k win for sunday, nice nice.

So the guy with 1bb came first or second?!

Ah no, typo, it was 5handed, the guy with 1big laddered to 4th, I came 3rd.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: May 29, 2012, 02:30:24 AM »

Signed up to stars .FR, played for the first time tonight, its a really enjoyable site to play on Cheesy

Made the final of "The big Five" euro rebuy. Am 2/8 with 12MILLION CHIPS LOL.

Unfortunately its a bit of a bowl and only 3k euros ftw, but am really enjoying having so many chips!

Running well and playing well, let's finish it Smiley

#lovethefroggies

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: May 29, 2012, 02:31:32 AM »

Signed up to stars .FR, played for the first time tonight, its a really enjoyable site to play on Cheesy

Made the final of "The big Five" euro rebuy. Am 2/8 with 12MILLION CHIPS LOL.

Unfortunately its a bit of a bowl and only 3k euros ftw, but am really enjoying having so many chips!

Running well and playing well, let's finish it Smiley

#lovethefroggies

Deffo an easier site, even I win there FFS  Tongue
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: May 29, 2012, 02:33:21 AM »

12milballlll
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: