blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 490244 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: July 21, 2016, 09:58:40 AM »

For the first time in a fair few years I am excited about the start of the season.

If we have to break a record to get Pogba so be it. We broke one selling Ronaldo

In a way I'm glad he wasn't at OT over the last three seasons. Moyes and LVG would have broken him.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: July 21, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »

Click to see full-size image.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: July 28, 2016, 02:47:55 PM »

Manchester United boss tells up to NINE players they are off as he clears out the club http://dailym.ai/2ae9JSu

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: July 28, 2016, 03:04:10 PM »

Think Januzaj, Rojo, Jones, Blackett and Fellaini are all surplus to requirement, although it wouldn't surprise me if Jose had a soft spot for Fellaini (they're both horrible b******s after all). Keane has ran very bad with injuries and Wilson kinda ran bad being sent away on loan last season with Rashford then bursting onto the scene. Could of/should of been him if LVG had any sense.  Pereira is the one we must keep. He is going to be big. Going out on loan would prob be best for him this season, wait till Mata leaves then take his spot. Glad Verela went out on loan as well instead of being sold, really like him.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: July 28, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »

There's some cracking bargains in amongst that lot, and some amazingly expensive flops. LDO, but it's interesting reading.

Ignoring Pogba for now, I'd sat that 3 of the top 4 by % turned out pretty well. Never understood how Veron was such a disappointment.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: August 08, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »

Enjoyed the match yesterday, really looking forward to the new season.

Positives:
The defence was great. Shaw, Bailly and Valencia are so quick and athletic, hope they can stay fit all season. Not sure whether Bailly had a superb game or was made to look good by Leicester's poor decision making in the final third. Maybe a mix of both, but a few times they had counters and with their pace and quality you'd expect them to create some more clear cut chances.
Fellaini actually had a decent game despite the backpass for the goal. Looks like he's here to stay and is obv in Mourinho's plans.
Rashford still bossing it.
Lingard. Great goal and good energy. Expect him to play a lot this season. Looks like a big Pogba fan as well.

Negatives:
Rooney. Everything about him was awful yesterday.
Ibra. Didn't have an impact on the game at all till he scored. We're really gunna struggle to break teams down if it's him and Rooney up top.
Martial had a poor game and his decision making wasn't great. Looked tired.
All still felt a bit LVG for most of the game. Missing that link between midfield and attack. Hoping Pogba can bridge that gap.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: August 08, 2016, 02:53:15 PM »

Sad we didnt get to see Mkhitaryan I think he looks like a great signing.

Ibra is going to float in and out of games, if he scores 20 a season then im happy as long as there are some key goals in there.

Bailly looks great, so excited to have Shaw back.

Leicester really posed little or no threat to us at all, if it was not for Fellani's poor pass i didn't really see them scoring.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: August 09, 2016, 11:55:28 AM »

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: August 10, 2016, 12:19:41 PM »

Football is changing........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: August 10, 2016, 12:26:16 PM »

3 things struck me after the Community Shield.  

Ego's....

Mata needed "consoling".

How does Ibrahamovic react when The Special One subs him, starts him on the bench, or, Heaven forbid, drops him? Did you see the headlines? - "Ibrahamovic wins Community Shield"

Will Jose even dare do any of those?

Zlatan has been The Main Man in France, but the French League is a bit like the Scottish Premier, all huff & no puff.

What with Zlatan, Jose, Pogba even (?), there's an ego or two there.

Whatever happens, should be fun times ahead in Manchester.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:28:48 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: August 10, 2016, 12:59:04 PM »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/10293043/jose-mourinho-and-zlatan-ibrahimovic-what-they-have-said-about-each-other

The Swede also used his autobiography to compare Mourinho to Guardiola, who he didn't see eye to eye with at Barcelona.

"That guy says whatever he wants. I like him. He's the leader of his army. But he cares, too. He would text me all the time at Inter, wondering how I was doing. He's the exact opposite of Pep Guardiola. If Mourinho lights up a room, Guardiola draws the curtains. Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for."

On leaving Inter Milan to join Barcelona in 2009, Ibrahimovic said: "No matter how happy I was going to Barca, it was sad to leave Mourinho. That guy is special."

Think they'll be ok.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: August 19, 2016, 11:27:42 PM »

It's nice to go into games and actually expecting a performance and a win. Spine of the team looks very strong.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: August 19, 2016, 11:38:28 PM »

Getting the wins but still waiting for a performance to be fair.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: August 20, 2016, 12:00:38 PM »

Getting the wins but still waiting for a performance to be fair.

Maybe, but what a joy it is to watch that team now.

Really enjoyed it, & in Martial, Zatalan & Pogba, there's real excitement when they are on the ball. Zatalan does not get in the game much, but he seems ruthlessly efficient when he does.  He is in pretty good nick considering his age.

The real eye opener for me - as I had never watched him before - was Pogba. Just wow, what a handful he is, with exquisite first time touch & fancy feet. As a lay spectator, loved him to bits.

I fancy that team might just stick 5 or 6 past someone this season when they all click.

And for all the criticism he gets, Rooney just works his socks off, & never seems o worry about others getting the glory. 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: August 26, 2016, 01:45:37 PM »

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: