blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 144400 times)
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: November 12, 2021, 02:13:15 PM »

HI NIVIA ,you could try lucious lill down behind the re cycle bins at luton  i belive she has a 10 pound game and if you show your bus pass and she dousnt have to say she loves you long time you may be able to knock her down to 9.50p.....not sure if she takes food stamps though,good luck.

NEW YORK PARIS LONDON ROME
Whent to the vic for satalite to win 1250 ticket on the way up at pancras saw a group of soldiers in WW1 uniforms got the phone out and got one of them to snap me with his mates,thay were helping out with the pop[py day stall so i pledged that i would buy a poppy....never too soon to bribe the good luck faies may have been a factor also.....later i got to thinking from that very station young men were seen of the great war by there families and if they could see us now with all the loss injury and pain that they endurred they would be blown away by the selfless act of me stopping in my journey to the vic to take time to put £1 in there collection bucket.....they may also have wondered about the electrick lights and coffee shops plus the throngs of people going up moving stair cases as when they left for war it was more alfresco....

And on the tube it was crowded but after one stop two seats opened up and i was beatren to the first one by a old boy of about 80 who moved like a rabit on steriouds or class a...after we sat down i engaged him in conversation by asking him what was the book he was carring ,after the initial suprise of being spoken to on the tube he said it was a book about post 18 centrr german art and he had concliuded a speech at some art galliery or musiem .....other passengers around us are taking a 30 secound interest in two straingers talking and probley being glad inside that i had not sat next to them...the 80 year old looking all the world like a young mr chips from the 1920s film good bye mr chips starts to show me some of the pictures and i quickly pick up on the change of the german art when it got to the 1930s and herr hitler comes into voige.....i tell the gentleman about a old book that i got in a clearance and how in the fly leaf the film producer or writer of ...the scarlet pimpernel...a man by the name of brunel had sent the book to a lady friend and inscribed it with.....My dear Lisbeth ,i was sorry to miss you when i called by your home but am pleased to see that you have gained employment. here is the play i promises and you must remember it was written in 1933 before herr hitler came to power,my view would be some what different noe.  you are right about the pimpernel it was ruined when it whent to america by the american promoters removing whole sections of it as they felt it was too british,all without asking.....
A nice chat with a nice man who said he would look up brunel and the relation ship to the pimpernel #   

and into the vic tried bloody hard but got wasted , got too get more agressive when i have chips easy said but hard to do when k3 and 10 3 are your bed parteners....
last shot saturday at luton 4.00pm have to pay 400 ...not good enough to win a ticket...and play in the last game with a long clock with the sad twats that have already done 4 bulletts in previous days.

When all your friends and family are telling you that maybe you are wrong and maybe its time for you to own up to the fact that you are not going to be rich from poker as supported by glib comments like where are your millions so far    as hard as it is and as much as it hurts a real man would own up take the bull by the horns grab the nettle tightly  and change his friends and family.

JOCKINGREALYIDONTHAVEANYFRIENDSANDMYFAMILYHAVEARESTRAINGORDERONME
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 12, 2021, 03:14:30 PM »

I don't think we've met but I enjoy your posts and hope your perseverence gets rewarded.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 12, 2021, 04:23:33 PM »

Still enjoying the diary Tom.

It's been around 10 years since the Luton league ended. Time for a reunion?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2021, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi and thank you fot yje kind words Mr Karabiiner,

Hi vinnie you old tax exile ,you will never guess who waltz into the luton g 400- game on saturday .....your old mucker you know black hair not a lot of muscles so not dean the other one ......used to sell bootleg dvds ....you probley know who i mean i think he works as a erection in the buil;ding industry ...small works ...any way he sat at my table and he has matured beyond recognision gone is the red wine falling over water and now its pints of guinness which he is quafting ......you know who i mean he usualey likes to stack his poker chips in two tall collums so he looks like a egytian pharo when he looks over them......any way also a part of his new image is he was munching a bag of crisps .....not any old walkers common crap no these were chedder cheese in a bronze bag proble kettle chips or some other classy gourmay much bag .....now i dont know wheather its a class thing like throwing your wine or vodca glass into the fire place after you and all your mates have a toast or like a greek wedding or meal where you break all the plates but your mucker when to pour the remains pf the classy crisps into his mouth and missed ......instant dandruff on the poker table ....luckley a quick call and ben has the hand held vackum doing a love lace.....

regards a reunion why not sugest a date to meet at the luton g.......remember to tell me the true day thou

NEXT POST TOM AND HOW TO GET FUCKED IN THE LUTON 400 BY THE WORST PLAYER ON PLANET EARTH
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: November 14, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »

Hi vinnie you old tax exile ,you will never guess who waltz into the luton g 400- game on saturday .....your old mucker you know black hair not a lot of muscles so not dean the other one ......used to sell bootleg dvds ....you probley know who i mean i think he works as a erection in the buil;ding industry ...small works ...any way he sat at my table and he has matured beyond recognision gone is the red wine falling over water and now its pints of guinness which he is quafting ......you know who i mean he usualey likes to stack his poker chips in two tall collums so he looks like a egytian pharo when he looks over them......any way also a part of his new image is he was munching a bag of crisps .....not any old walkers common crap no these were chedder cheese in a bronze bag proble kettle chips or some other classy gourmay much bag .....now i dont know wheather its a class thing like throwing your wine or vodca glass into the fire place after you and all your mates have a toast or like a greek wedding or meal where you break all the plates but your mucker when to pour the remains pf the classy crisps into his mouth and missed ......instant dandruff on the poker table ....luckley a quick call and ben has the hand held vackum doing a love lace.....

regards a reunion why not sugest a date to meet at the luton g.......remember to tell me the true day thou

NEXT POST TOM AND HOW TO GET FUCKED IN THE LUTON 400 BY THE WORST PLAYER ON PLANET EARTH

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 16, 2021, 09:37:03 AM »

Haha, probably the funniest (or maybe the only funny) Wink thing you've said. I'm over in a couple of weeks but have one of my sons with me, but maybe next time I'm over we could sort something.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 16, 2021, 04:53:49 PM »

THE DEMISE OF A WANNA BE POKER GOD IN THREE EASY STEPS.....
Or how i got royaly shafted in the luton 400 game .....360 plus 40 juice....dont know why i bitch so much about the juice its a fact of life dont want to pay the juice dont play the game simples.....
so im playing and hitting some good stuff the villian who i shall call queen victorias husband is a very well known more money than he knows what to do with regular at the vic.....in the honey business....for three levels he has been on the table beside mind and has not re bought in but then like snow on a old slated roof he starts to move     level 4 and onwards he is playing musical chairs as he rebuys once to the same tablre secound to random table and third rebuy sits beside me ....at this time i have about 65k and am table chip leader he plays a few hands and has maybe 40k

WHAT COULD POSSIBLE GO RIGHT
guy on my right makes it 900 to play i look down at ace jack and re raise to 2100 honey man calls as douse a random at other end of table and player to my right....so four to the flop   rainbow queen high    firt raiser checks as do i ready to pass to any decent bet honey man checks and so douse last man....turn ace now there are two hearts and a wheal straight draw out there.....first guy goese all in for 8k i with top pair good kicker re raise to 18k honey man calls last man bails out....last card low heart making a wheal and flush possible ...i check honey man insta goes all in ....now there is about 100k in the pot and i have to put in 20k plus to call him ....he has a history of betting with totaly missed hands.....
i feel the all in player to my right shrinking with a missed hand so its for the whole pot....i call....honey man turns over 5 9 of hearts and says flush and a straite i show one pair aces other guy mucks.....so im down to 22k and play on slipping further and further down the pole....im still there to see honey man call a all in on a flopp with a king and a jack with his one pair of sevens in his hand to gift his chips to a random player and then he spreads the rest out liberaly so he has maybe 30k i bust out at level 8 ....another dream turned to slush

WHY ME GOD PICK ON SOME ONE ELSE OR DO I HAVE TO COME UP THERE AND SORT YOU OUT.
It would be very easy to bitch about the unfaireness of running into this player, but its his money he can and will play the way he wants the fact that people que up to rip him of at every turn and his only pleasure is the 20/30 percent of the time he gets to shaft some one like me is what he has paid his money for .....and all said and done if i cant deal with it and grow a pair pick my self up dust myself down and get back in the game im not the god of poker i dream i am as i beat one off under the table at the luton game.......

A QUICK HISTORY LESSON
I recall some 20 years ago bitching to a good mate that as i did not have 20 pound for a rebuy as i had spent the 60 i had bought with me and had had to ask a aquatance to lend me 20 and he had berrated me with comments like ...o why are you always asking me ....im not sure i have any money i need it for work tommorrow...and then eventualey shelling a 20 out of his wallet with 400 in it much to the amusement of the table of poker players .....now both he and i know he will lend me the 20 but he feels the need to humilate me in the process....so im bitching to a good mate about this and instead of him agreeing with me he rips me a new one for not being grateful for the 20 loan as its there money ect ect ......
and in the same way honey man has all the right to do what he did and will do again ....so get some timber build a bridge and get over it it wont be the last time....

Luton tonite 70 plus 10 and vic tommorrow 140 satalite if i dont score in one of them deep do dos and mucho bitching

whenyourmoaningaboutpokertakesmoretimethanyourmoaninghavingsexyounrrdtouseabetterqualityofducttapeinthesexpart

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 26, 2021, 01:04:27 AM »

THE BULL SHIT AND SELF FLAGELLATION FIRST AND THEN THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

So our hero, that's me by the way has been going to Luton and the Vii in London in desperate attempts to win satellite tickets into big mother fucker games and the score so far is Tom out of pocket about 1000 and tickets gained zero...

So you will not be surprised that I've got bugger all to report about brilliant poker hands and how I did this and then he did that and I end up being the brilliant strategist and winning the prize.

So I will inform you of my observations on the journeys to the said poker events.

Got blown out of the Vic and arrived at St Pancreas train station, Platform B one hour and forty four minutes to the next train to St Albans I.m the only bod on the platform as I've juts missed the previous train... not a happy chappy.

Along comes three sixteen year old kids, two girls, one boy and straight away they're asking the Nigerian cleaning ladies and their British rail foreman which of the cables or train tracks has the electricity in it that if you fell against it you would be killed...the answer from the foreman, I don not rally hear and he and the cleaners wanders off.

I with one hour and forty five minutes to kill and attempting to nod off whilst sitting on the steel benches that British Rail have designed so that there is absolutely no way you can stretch out, lie down and be comfortable, you can only sit and attempt to doze. as I'm doing this, I hear the kids talking bollocks and shit, including phrases like "I feel like throwing myself onto the electric live track"... I then jerk awake as one of the girls has approached me and says are you alright... to which I reply, "yes I'm okay"... slightly touched by her kind consideration as to my well-being and realising that an old boy of my age trying to nod-off could look to a young kid like an old fart having a heart attack.

I then notice that the boy in the group looks like a character of East Enders that was a little runt with very thick lens glasses who was a really nasty piece of work...the usual bullshit playing nice, talking, but really a little wannabe sadistic serial killer in the making and as his actions took place, he was well cast for the part.

TBC
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 04, 2022, 12:26:42 AM »

SORRY FOR ALL THE AVID READERS THAT HANG ON MY EVERY WORD FOR THE LONG TIME DELAY HER IS THE REST OF THE ROUITERS NEWS FROM THE FRONT.

So the little shit that was with the two girls on the Pancreas railway station has invented a game where they fill there mouths with water and then peak to each other with their lips closed so that the other person has to male out what they are saying and surprise surprise we have a British rail platform with a lake of water on it well done kids.

but then it doesn't stop there
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 04, 2022, 01:06:36 AM »

our genius little wanna be syco has a problem withb nsome one on the pposits platform and storms of and the next thing i seee is he is over on the next platform accosting a student that is lying down trying to get some rest on the floor .....what ever his protestess to the student are the student answers him from his prone position all of which seems to wind upmthe villian as he stomps off and picks up a yellow mind the floor plastick sign and comes back and threatens the student with it....then chucks it down feeling that he has won the battle and strides off ......but no one of the stupid cows in his inbreed tribe has followed him over picks up the yellow wet floor warning sign and wants to confront said student with ....what did you say to my friend...he the student still remains lying down and she semi kicks at his head where upon he relising that darwins theory of evolution may not prevent all the dumb ones fron evoliving gets up and after a few further words ends up smacking her down so her head hits the floor she then gets upnand starts hollering at him to ....just you dare touch me again .....clearly some misfit from care homes that knowws all the buzz words that there self entitalment leeds them to belive they have .....then the prat that started it all comes back and talks to her and drags her away ......from my ring side seat it has tacken ten miniutes of my wait for mny train as i have watched this impromto edition of east enders......

WHATDOYOUGETWHENYOUEMPTYABAGOFSELFENTITTLEDPRATTSWITHABAGOFUNDERACHIVERSOCIALWORKERSTHATSRIGHTTWOEMPTYBAGS

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT READ THIS BLOG FOR THE INTERLECTTUAL CONTENT I APOLIGISE FOR ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES...................FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT READ THIS BLOG FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES YOOOUUUU CANNN FUUUKC ROIGHT OFFFOOOFF
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 08, 2022, 10:25:48 PM »

WE COULD HAVE SOME HAM AND EGGS IF WE HAD HAM AND EGGS....
SO A NEW YEAR AND I HAVE MANAGED TO GET MY ARSE INTO THE DAY TWO FOR THE 888 POKER GIG i had managed to win a £444 TICKET IN A SATALITE AT THE VIC FOR 100 SOUNDS GOOD PROVIDING ALL THE OTHER SATALITES THAT I FAILED IN DONT GET A MENTION.....ANY WAY UP THERE YESTERDAY BY TRAIN 30,000 STARTING STACK 11X40 MINIUETES PLAY AND TRY AS I MIGHT IM GOING BACK WITH 37,00O ONLY  the blinds wioll be 2.5k/2.5k so i basicaly need to win the first hand i play.....some punters are going in with 200,000 .....lucky tossers probly live at home with mum and dont pay any rent either......
forgot to mention to the end of last year in december i think i was going up the escalator to get the tube to the vic at st pancras and i see this girl coming down the escalator beside me and she looked all the world like rajj fish only she was wearing a one piece white wool dress and not a sign of any white polka dot prints any where so i looked at her hands and there wasnt any kit kat there so clearly this one was just a lookie likey....
got on the tube to go to edgeware road and there is dina fish hanging onto the hand rail ......as we great each other and chat she tells me that it wouild have been rajj fish i passed as they had just parted after a day out in london.....i wonder to myself how did they know i was going to be there at that exact time ......i do hope they dont fall out with each other over some silly jealousey thing just because rajj fish missed talking to me.
so up to the vic sunday say 140 players me with the lowest return chips at 37,000 apart from the siccos that have already had 4 stabbs at it and buy in on the morning so i make it about my chances of coming first30 to 1 and to get to any price money 10 to 1......

WHYDOWHITEUNDERPANTSTHATYOUGOTFORXMASASAPRESENTALLDEVELOPEAMAGNOLIAPATCHATTHEFRONT
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2022, 04:28:53 PM »

HELLO MY HAPPY BAND OF BOTHERS, IT IS THE YIN OR YEN, THE UP OR THE DOWN, THE IN OR OUT, THE HANDFUL OF GROPING ON THAT FIRST DATE AGED SIXTEEN OR THE SLAP IN THE FACE. AS THE FAMOUS PHILOSOPHER FOREST SAID "LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, AND YOU DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET."

So our intrepid hero has been dragging his sad arse late in the day up to the Vic trying to play with the big boys, and listed below in no particular order are the ramblings of hero uno number one even if it does sound like Don Quiotte.

Edgeware road tube station, two guys with musical packs cello or similar chatting, one of them saying how he had such a skinful at some do, that when he drove home and went out the next morning, the car was 2 mm away from his garage door, how he didn't crash into it, he doesn't know. He also tells his mate of how he was driving on the motorway and came to, doing 80 mph in the fast lane late at night and he only remembers being in the middle lane doing 60 mph, all to which his mate verbally applauds........pricks........

Popped into Mcdonalds down from the Vic engaged in trying to place order on computer screen, then get accosted by the"have you got any spare change" brigade.......yes I have, loads, more than you can imagine... answer comes out, no mate.

On the tube to the Vic, saw a large guy begging and a petite, very attractive sixteenish girl with pink hair, a real head turner, give him some coin, whereupon he takes that position by her to tell everyone all that is wrong with us wearing masks and its all government conspiracy. Then tells the girl "God bless" and hops off the tube, no doubt to spread his medical knowledge and political savvy to the next lucky donor.

So like a mother I'd been playing the satellites and managed to get £636 as a fourth prize, not the full £888, but that's my fault as I played the last hand atrociously, but hey ho, £636 pays for a lot of hundred plus ten satellites. Then played by the satellites, eight tickets at £888 plus £108 for the bubble and had the deep joy of seeing the gentleman that had been nicking my blinds like it was his entitlement, blowout in royal fashion....... Blinds were 8/16k I'm the big blind, guy on my left makes it 3.2k standard, Mr Nick all Tom's blinds at every opportunity and wherever possible, comeback and do some overtime nicking my blinds goes all in for his 70k to be insta snapped off by Mr 3.2k who has kings, villain has ace king. First three cards with a king....... Sod off you Fagin blind thief.

So I got a ticket to the £888 game feeling chuffed, went down for my 2 x £5 bet on the roulette on the way out, studied the tables, looking for the one coming into the 29 black area, there it is, no. 18, I change twenty quid and put one £5 chip on 7/11 and one on 28/29.......bloody 18 comes in. So just like the scene in the godfather, where Pacino says "just when you're getting out, they drag you back in" I lay out the other  £10 on the same bet, Mr betting 100/150 a spin hasn't batted an eyelid at my actions, indeed why should he....... One of the lads and his mates from the poker game upstairs is laying out £40 per spin....... Bang! 29 black comes in, £90 for me. I asked the dealer for two blacks and put them on 29 straight up with 5 splits all round.......teeny weeny bang! 26 comes in, I repeat the bet....... Mr 110/150 a spin acknowledges me with a wry grin as I tell the other poker player "that's the bet I do or otherwise there's no point in putting the first £10 out"............. You know it, you have probably guessed already and are secretly pleased for me, 29 black came in. Two armed fist pump from me, glee from the poker lads, acknowledgement and well done with a smile from Mr 100/150 a spin and the roulette spinner looking over his shoulder to get his pit bosses attention, he goes to pay me out with several stacks of £5 chips and I tell him "that's okay, I've got to get back to the poker upstairs, cash me out".............

So one happy bunny, upstairs told a couple of poker chums the good news and got the cashier to put it on my bank card, knowing that I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning with a silly grin and think, why am I so happy, then remember, plus the satellites I managed to earn.......

IFISOUNDLIKEI'MGLOATINGITPROBABLYISBECAUSEIAMSOWHATTHEWORLDNEEDSMOREGLOUTS
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 25, 2022, 03:26:27 PM »

MORE TALES OF THE WANDERING NEW BORN AGAIN POKER WANNABEE.

Again in no particular order, was up at The Vic and got blown out of the satellite so had time to walk up to speakers corner where all the holy book bashes all try to debate each other and then edit the film they've taken to show that they have won the debate. It was a Sunday and the little Turkish lady that bashes the drum for baby Jesus was there and had a man of the other book that she was enlightening, this is the same lady that some shithead had tried to stab to death at speakers corner........and there she was still doing what she believes........if ever i get a poker team together, she can have a place.

Yesterday, Monday, went early to The Vic so had Mcdonalds to kill time. Chicken chili wrap, fries, latte £3.89 I think, sort of compensates you for the fact that you know the food is absolute gunk. Sat in the window seat all skewiff as the stool is bolted to the floor and not for the more relaxed muscular athletic build like me, okay cards on their backs...fat.

So into the game, bugger me, I'm hitting some good stuff. 10,000 chips I've got kings all in against ace king, king on the flop, nice. Next hand I've got queens, I make it four hundred to play, chummy on my left makes it twelve hundred, I make it 32 hundred and he goes all in........sod it if he's got ace king and gets lucky, I've still got me starting stack. I call, he's got aces...queen on the flop and he's gone with good grace and banter.

Now I've got 30 odd thousand and strangely enough a couple of the other players are attacking my stack, so when I make it six hundred with ace nine suited, they make it 21 hundred and I pass....clever little chappies and surely enough later on I snap one of them off, when I do the same with kings........deep joy.

Made the final table, five seats worth £1250 each and £500 voucher for sixth place and I'm the lowest stack. Great atmosphere and camaraderie from everyone, but that's not worth jack shit if you don't get a ticket, you might as well have got blown out five hours earlier........ I'm reminded of a scene from the film Roots, where the young African lad has been made up to be a warrior, this is before he gets enslaved and sold to the New America and as a young warrior, he's hanging out, talking shit, shooting the breeze with all the other warriors, because now he's one of them. So somewhat similar to being on that final table for the tickets........well who would have thought, I got a ticket! happy days £1250 what's not to like.

Out of The Vic, tube station shut as it's gone midnight and my bus to St Pancreas, the 205 goes past before i can get to the bus stop. I ask someone and they say, the 37 will take to Euston station and St Pancreas is a ten minute walk down the road. So I get onto the 37, nice driver, confirms and when I ask, does my rail ticket cover me for this, he just waves me through and agrees to tell me where to get off, which he does, which I do and a brisk ten minute walk, not being pestered by any living rough brethren, arrived at St Pancreas. On train, nice thoughts, reliving some of the winning hands. Off train, into car, into bed, smile on face........

So emboldened by this turning of the corner, I'm going back up there today, for the £240 high flyer satellite...as Caesar said "I came, I saw, I conquered!" Or as Dell Boy says "lovely jubbley!"

Little surprised there aren't more Luton Regs trying to get their snouts in the trough, Wednesday there's a £140 satellite, 7.05 pm well worth a look.

What's the difference between winning and whining? simple, people are better at whining because they have more practice.

IMAYBEANNOYINGANDSELFOPPINIOTEDANDSOMETIMESEVENIGNORANTWITHTHEINTELLECTOFANENCYCLOPEDIABRITANNICABOOKTHATHASBEENINAWASHINGMACHINEBUTYOUONLYHAVETOLISTENTOMEIHAVETOLIVEWITHMEASWELL.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 25, 2022, 08:55:58 PM »

We do love these ramblings xx
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 01, 2022, 02:40:28 PM »

A GREAT ACTION FILM SHOULD START WITH A EARTHQUAKE TRAVEL THRU SOME OF THE MOST EXOTIC WORLD LOCATIONS WITH THE HUNKY HERO DRAGGING SOME DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BRAINY HEAVING CHEST ENDOWED SEMI VIRGIN, WHO IS JUST READY FOR THE RIGHT MAN TO MAKE HER FEEL WHOLE HAVING KILLED A COUPLE OF HAND FULLS OF BAD ASS HENCH MEN ON THE WAY THEN END WITH SAME HERO SAVING MAN KIND FROM A METEOR THE SIZE OF THE ROCK OF MALTA THAT IS HURTLING TOWARDS EARTH TO WIPE OUT MANKIND AND START A NEW ICE AGE ALL OF WHICH WHILE BEING VOICED OVER BY MORGAN FREEMAN.

So not unlike my last period of desperate thrashing about at the vic,in no particular order the story to date.....
having been up and down to the vic on the train like a perv visiting soho in the sixties with the hope to gain satellite domination the expenditure has been spent the anguish has been tasted and we are now down to the final plan....

the vic 4.00pm Wednesday play the 200 pot limit omaha treat it like a satellite to get poker credit....then the later satellite for the main event ....not forgetting to smash 10 quid on roulette,you never know lightning may strike twice....
then the main event on Friday for which i have a ticket.......
post here all the glorious results.....or not and go back to wondering when the luton g may hold a poker game where a punter can win over 1000....and plan the next gukpt assault on coventry.

i am so determined to win the main event i am going to put on some new under pants for that all round feeling of being ready for anything.

IMAYNOTLOOKLIKEASLEEKTOPPERFORMANCERACEHOURSETHATCOSTSMILLIONSANDWINSATALLTHETOPEVENTSANDMYPOOPWILLNOTHELPYOURROSESBUTINPOKERIAMALEGEND

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: