blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 142140 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: November 11, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

I was gonna make a new thread but I decided against it cause i don't really know as much people! Smiley thank you everybody Smiley

You don't need to know lots of people to post a new thread ya goose.  Besides...they know who ya are.   Wink

Who is she?

Bite me.  You'd have met if ya weren't busy donking chips at DTD ya eejit.

The judge said Boshi's not allowed to do Halloween anymore, so he might as well go to DtD.

Of course.  I should have known schools and Halloween would be in the same barring order.  Amazing the lengths some people will go to, to save on a few tins of sweets.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 11, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »

I was gonna make a new thread but I decided against it cause i don't really know as much people! Smiley thank you everybody Smiley

You don't need to know lots of people to post a new thread ya goose.  Besides...they know who ya are.   Wink

Who is she?

It's not who she is that's an issue. She's a lovely, if cheating, kid....it's more the bad crowd she hangs out with.

Never took you for a sheep lover.  Least I know what to get ya for Christmas now.

sheep lover? WTF? (Seriously, I have no idea what that means in this context).

Oh, and obv. don't do Christmas.

It was a reverse sheep quiz.  Mrs. B won fair and square.  She won a sheep.  You haven't stopped pouting about it since.   I'm getting ya a sheep and know just the type to get ya too. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: November 11, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »

Oh yeah forgot that she got that sheep thing (It's displayed proudly as well)...she cheated as well though.

You're all a bunch of cheats.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 11, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »

I was under pressure mixing dough for the pizzas and prepping toppings while the pair sat on the sofa surfing on their lappys.  Not normally a pressure task making pizzas, but throw knocks at the door into the mix every few minutes and it turns out that way.  Every now and then Sarah or Jack would be kind enough to tell me they could see someone stood at the door and I'd best go see to them...while the pair stayed planted on the sofa!  Cheeky pups.  Ok.  Fair enough.  It was my doing so grin and deal with it.  In the end, we ate dinner a bit later than I'd planned.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 11, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »

Oh yeah forgot that she got that sheep thing (It's displayed proudly as well)...she cheated as well though.

Yer such a girl

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: November 11, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »

Yer such a girl

True, I have boobles and everything.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 11, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »

Yer such a girl

If I hadn't heard you say that word with me own two ears in Killarney, I'd think it was a mistype.  There's like 101 slang terms for boobage and you say boobles.  Seriously...apart from you - who says that?!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: November 11, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »

Yer such a girl

If I hadn't heard you say that word with me own two ears in Killarney, I'd think it was a mistype.  There's like 101 slang terms for boobage and you say boobles.  Seriously...apart from you - who says that?!

Just me..and MrsB when she tells me not to touch her boobles.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 11, 2011, 02:50:46 PM »

Yer such a girl

The woman deserves a medal to go with her sheep imo.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #654 on: November 11, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

Yer such a girl

why? How? What? I married the boobles, I should be able to touch them whenever I want! Even if that is in the supermarket.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 11, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »

Jack's nieces called over on Halloween night to say hi and meet Sarah.  They're all about the same age so it was good.  They chatted away and got on grand...ice nicely broke.  Pity about school holidays being different.  That was one thing had me worried in the run up to Sarah's visit.  She was giving up her entire week of freedom with her friends to hang out with Mom and Jack.  Only time she'd be able to hang out with other kids over here was at the week-end.  Never mind.  We'd lots planned for her.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 11, 2011, 03:03:52 PM »

Yer such a girl

why? How? What? I married the boobles, I should be able to touch them whenever I want! Even if that is in the supermarket.

How's the arrest record so far?   

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 11, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »

Sarah and I were on our own Tuesday as Jack had to go to work.  Off we went to a tropical bird sanctuary.  It was great fun feeding them nuts and trying not to get bit much.  Lil darlings like to steal jewellery too and they don't mind that you're actually wearing it at the time.  One had a proper go at my necklace, neck and fingers while I tried to get him off.

Click to see full-size image.

The green dude was the thief.  Yellow was just psycho.

I annoyed him by taking the necklace off...

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 11, 2011, 03:24:19 PM »

Sarah had the misfortune of wearing a hoody.  'Misfortune' because the lil green thief liked that too...

MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 11, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »

Yer such a girl

Oh really?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: