blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 11:21:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272876 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 373477 times)
rbc_mike

View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: March 16, 2013, 02:58:42 PM »

Thought it was Q4o and you made a flush versus QQ? (memory may be wrong though!)

Dying's for fools.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: March 16, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »

Thought it was Q4o and you made a flush versus QQ? (memory may be wrong though!)

J4o. Think Q4o is probably a fold.
rbc_mike

View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:17 PM »

Ldo. So up for nandos in 3 weeks.

Dying's for fools.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: March 16, 2013, 07:40:25 PM »

Cheesy
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: March 17, 2013, 06:59:09 AM »

No fancy lines and ridiculous pots this evening this evening, and unfortunately nothing to complain about.

Bet/bet/bet with AA on K J 6 3 J against J9, that was kinda boring.

Bet/bet/bet with 22 on Q 7 2 3 2, that was kinda fun.

Made a small profit. Feeling a bit more in control. Going to fall asleep to some Frasier now.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: March 20, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »

Finally back at the gym. Jumped straight in with both feet (as it were) for a heavy leg session. I'm wobbly already, so it's time to cook up a high protein, high fibre, low fat dinner.

Last night's session was a bit of a joke. Arrived about 11, game got going within half an hour or so; the lineup was me and George and Rehmen and three randoms. I stacked one random checking QTo in the big going four ways to the flop of A J 8. Bet £3 he calls, others fold. 9ballCP on the turn, bet £8, he £16, we £34 he all-in for £96 we call and hold. Stacked the next random for £40 with KQ > Q4 on Q 8 2, and won a flip for £40 each with TT against what I think was AK. They went home and the game just died. Half an hour, £150, job done. Smiley
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: March 20, 2013, 06:00:17 PM »

Finally back at the gym. Jumped straight in with both feet (as it were) for a heavy leg session. I'm wobbly already, so it's time to cook up a high protein, high fibre, low fat dinner.

Last night's session was a bit of a joke. Arrived about 11, game got going within half an hour or so; the lineup was me and George and Rehmen and three randoms. I stacked one random checking QTo in the big going four ways to the flop of A J 8. Bet £3 he calls, others fold. 9ballCP on the turn, bet £8, he £16, we £34 he all-in for £96 we call and hold. Stacked the next random for £40 with KQ > Q4 on Q 8 2, and won a flip for £40 each with TT against what I think was AK. They went home and the game just died. Half an hour, £150, job done. Smiley

Isn't this why you play your craaaazzzy home games early in the week?

Good work tho, that's a decent hourly wage there!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: March 21, 2013, 07:49:21 AM »

Glad to see it turning for u a little. - it's good that u got back in the gym, that will defiantly help your mind set hen playing IMO.

Keep it up m8
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: March 23, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »

Had a couple of slow nights at the office lately, not too much to discuss. We'll do it in a good, bad and ugly format, then maybe some diary regs will post pictures of girls and stuff.

The good

- Unlike Alex and Nik, I didn't come close to any car related disaster. Not even a sweat.

- It's snowing. I love snow. I know it's just flakes of frozen water, but when it falls overnight and the moonlight hits the untouched sheet of perfect white, and the way it almost glistens, it gives me the most euphoric sensation of solitude.

- The last two nights I've been in for 4BI a time but only lost a combined total of £150

The bad

- Not cashed anything in the Micromillions, hopefully I'll change that tomorrow.

- Volume at the gym is still super low. It's tough getting back into the swing of things, knowing that I'll have to go through the initial muscle soreness again.

The ugly

- Organised 2/5 game fell through last night. Europe's premier poker venue used to get a 2/5 (sometimes two) and a £5/10 every Friday night. Now we can't get one unless we organise it weeks in advance and put it on the live stream. This is a worry.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: March 23, 2013, 06:10:54 PM »

Also, this seems appropriate

For those of you who are unfortunate enough to have never listened to Vibrasphere (which I'm guessing is going to be 100% of you) you are missing out. They're like ambient, cosmic downtempo, with a progressive feel and some psytrance undertones. This particular track seems like the perfect soundtrack to the view outside my window, and probably yours too, right now.
BMoney

View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: March 23, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »

Had a couple of slow nights at the office lately, not too much to discuss. We'll do it in a good, bad and ugly format, then maybe some diary regs will post pictures of girls and stuff.

The good

- Unlike Alex and Nik, I didn't come close to any car related disaster. Not even a sweat.

- It's snowing. I love snow. I know it's just flakes of frozen water, but when it falls overnight and the moonlight hits the untouched sheet of perfect white, and the way it almost glistens, it gives me the most euphoric sensation of solitude.

- The last two nights I've been in for 4BI a time but only lost a combined total of £150

Dayum, that's some progress. A loss being categorized under 'the good'. While this could mean that there are significantly worse things going on in your life, it's actually  you looking at your past two sessions optimistically. I'm overjoyed to see your outlook has shifted in this direction.

ALL THE MORALE!

Sorry, forgot the hot girls. Here you go:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:31:50 PM by BMoney » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2231 on: March 24, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »

Had a table of heroes. Sean ruined it.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: March 24, 2013, 12:39:41 AM »

Beth is a good girlfriend.

And yeh Sean. What's with leaving our table of heroes?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BMoney

View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: March 24, 2013, 02:31:42 AM »

Aw, thank you Smiley However, I did initially assume that kinboshi meant Sean ruined the table of heroes by joining it.
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: March 24, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »

Aw, thank you Smiley However, I did initially assume that kinboshi meant Sean ruined the table of heroes by joining it.
And i assumed he cleaned it up. 

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 184 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: