blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:53:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 370217 times)
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: June 02, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »

No Problem, Spain Next week for a fortnight and no us oldies don't all go to Benidorm two spades

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: June 03, 2013, 09:34:11 PM »

Today marked the third time in two weeks I've come within half a foot of a car accident! I'm staring variance in the face even when I'm not at the poker table.

Click to see full-size image.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2462 on: June 03, 2013, 09:42:41 PM »

5 tray days must be the best.

We were talking about multiple tray days earlier in the session and how they don't always equate to how much you're winning. For example, taking away 3.5k from the 2/5 only required two trays for example, and I've walked away from the 1/1 as a small loser requiring two trays.

5 trays was the best though, good read.

Anyone done more than five?

Nick Hicks might need a wheelbarrow soon...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: June 05, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »

Fuck you Sean Belton, I can't get this out of my head.

zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: June 05, 2013, 01:08:07 PM »

Just call me Dr Earworm. Cheesy

Right, Nik and I have a small bet going and here's how it breaks down:

We play heads up one table of holdem, one table of PLO. We each buyin for 200bb, and have an additional 2x200bb bullets behind which can only be brought on the table one at a time after being completely felted. Stakes yet to be decided. Due to rake, probably going to use play chips and make the prize for the winner slightly bigger although yet to be determined. Also on the table is a "humiliation" bet where the loser must show up to the next deepstack wearing a suit as a constant (and hopefully photographed) reminder of how one lost to the other.

Happy to take side action with anyone or discuss additional humiliation ideas.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2465 on: June 05, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »

Seeing as you're both such smilers, I think the loser should have to turn up in a clown's suit.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: June 05, 2013, 08:17:21 PM »

Seeing as you're both such smilers, I think the loser should have to turn up in a clown's suit.

How about a morph suit with eyeholes and a nosehole... no mouth.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2467 on: June 05, 2013, 08:36:02 PM »

How about a morph suit with eyeholes and a nosehole... no mouth.

Need a mouth to see their lovely smile.

zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: June 06, 2013, 01:31:31 AM »

I'm not writing this purely to complain, but because I feel like these are hands worth a mention. Two massive pots tonight played with this kid called Darren, and Ian Gascoigne himself.

The first Ian straddled to £4, the fish limped utg and I iso'd with to £22, Darren calls out the small and Ian and the fish call before we go to a flop of . Everyone checks and the peels off. Darren leads for £50, Ian calls and I make it £167 with £250 back. I don't love my sizing but it's tricky with my stack size, and I thought Darren might fold a lot of rivers so I wanted to make it big now rather than later. Darren calls and Ian moves allin. I just wanted to be sick. If I'd have thought about it some more I might have folded, but I dunno maybe I have to call. I called and he shows QJ obv.

Like an orbit later, I'm in the straddle, Darren makes it £15, everyone calls and I make it five ways to the flop with . The flop is . Darren bets £30, Ian calls, I £105, Darren £250, Ian allin, I'm allin for £600 or so, Darren allin quite quickly. What the fuck just happened. for Darren and the for Ian. Could be the sickest cooler of all time. Nice £2k pot over to Ian. Pair it up sometimes, dealer!

Sick night. Must run better tomorrow.
Bully87
Just a 50NL Fish

View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: June 07, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »

I'm not writing this purely to complain, but because I feel like these are hands worth a mention. Two massive pots tonight played with this kid called Darren, and Ian Gascoigne himself.

The first Ian straddled to £4, the fish limped utg and I iso'd with to £22, Darren calls out the small and Ian and the fish call before we go to a flop of . Everyone checks and the peels off. Darren leads for £50, Ian calls and I make it £167 with £250 back. I don't love my sizing but it's tricky with my stack size, and I thought Darren might fold a lot of rivers so I wanted to make it big now rather than later. Darren calls and Ian moves allin. I just wanted to be sick. If I'd have thought about it some more I might have folded, but I dunno maybe I have to call. I called and he shows QJ obv.

Like an orbit later, I'm in the straddle, Darren makes it £15, everyone calls and I make it five ways to the flop with . The flop is . Darren bets £30, Ian calls, I £105, Darren £250, Ian allin, I'm allin for £600 or so, Darren allin quite quickly. What the fuck just happened. for Darren and the for Ian. Could be the sickest cooler of all time. Nice £2k pot over to Ian. Pair it up sometimes, dealer!

Sick night. Must run better tomorrow.

Sick hands indeed, I think 2nd one is a fold with bottom set.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: June 08, 2013, 11:44:19 AM »

It's been a swingy week alright! Last weekend I posted a £1500 day, this was quickly followed by a £1k loss, then Thursday night saw me losing £1400 in the 1/2 game but I cashed out a small £250 loser. Last night never looked like a bad night, and I walked away a £1300 winner. This is just how it's been with the lineups and the depth of the games etc. Prior to the last couple of weeks I'd not really had many four figure days either way and now I can't stop! When I go in tonight and win £84 it's going to feel so bowly, when two years ago it would have been a good solid win with positive vibes everywhere. Ah, the serene state of desensitization.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2471 on: June 10, 2013, 09:47:52 AM »

5 tray days must be the best.

We were talking about multiple tray days earlier in the session and how they don't always equate to how much you're winning. For example, taking away 3.5k from the 2/5 only required two trays for example, and I've walked away from the 1/1 as a small loser requiring two trays.

5 trays was the best though, good read.

Anyone done more than five?

Nick Hicks might need a wheelbarrow soon...

Make that two...

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: June 16, 2013, 06:00:11 PM »

WHY U DO DIS

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: June 16, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »