blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 594835 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: September 03, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »

Best stock up on that suncream to protect that baldy bonce of yours :-)
Good work, well done

Steal jokes much?

Sorry, you already post this, havent read back previous pages. Guess it must have been an easy tap in :-)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: September 03, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »

Best stock up on that suncream to protect that baldy bonce of yours :-)
Good work, well done

Steal jokes much?

Sorry, you already post this, havent read back previous pages. Guess it must have been an easy tap in :-)
Sad

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: September 03, 2012, 10:18:01 PM »

Congrats mate, such a Boss...

Satellite King
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: September 04, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »

Good to finally meet the man himself this weekend, congrats on the bink

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:52 AM »

I am no longer sleep deprived!!

Got in from work and after bathing Max and putting him to sleep (if only someone could do that for me sometime) I had dinner and that was it and I was gone until 7am this morning  Smiley which was nice.

Woke up and quickly checked to see how Zero had got on in the final and am so chuffed he got a big score which must mean it's coming back round to Cambridge Al's turn again now  Wink (not that he ever reads here)

Over the weekend I was drinking with a few hero's namely  Sammy Mc, Dan Morgan and Monda with various others popping over and I wondered is it just me but when you are drinking with Monda do you have to become a Geordie so you understand the lingo?
Anyway he is a ledge and never stops talking even when he bowls into the bedroom at 7am in the morning having been on it since 7pm!!

Today though I am very proud of Petra as a few weeks ago she started work on her website for the photography business and has now launched it so feel free to click and have a look

http://www.photographybypetra.co.uk/

You will even see Dubai in a few of the shots in the galleries and hopefully you will agree she has a good eye for this and hopefully it can really take off. We are going to get as many people as we can to LIKE her site on FB and am thinking of offering some free photo shoot so if I need to call on you guys I shall do!!

Now where is St.Kitts again...

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: September 04, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »

Gl mate. Just tried to look and asked me to install flash as I am on the iPhone so will check it out when I get home.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 04, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »

Made up for you have brill time
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 04, 2012, 07:15:50 PM »

Rich and Dave in St Kitts, Hold the front page, should be great fun guys, Enjoy

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: September 04, 2012, 07:18:08 PM »

Have a ball Rich.

Well desrerved.

Makes up for the Celtic Nando's shaninigans........

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: September 04, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »

Have a ball Rich.

Well desrerved.

Makes up for the Celtic Nando's shaninigans........
Celtic has already booked the time off work I hear.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: September 08, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »

Dinner with Vinny!!

I lost the hypothetical CC flip with Celtic and bought him dinner at Luton G last night and we late regged the £100 with 1 re-entry 12k gtd tourney on a good clock with a decent s/stack and they smashed the gtee on day1a so it will be a great prizepool for those left in obv, unfortunately it was not to be for me as despite finding a big call against the table big stack and loudmouth to double through in level 6 having sat quietly and folded for 3 hours I was then moved to table Celtic and proceeded to dust off a 60k stack in a series of pots aginst short stacks where I was the agressor on most occasions and then got unfortunate to bust out when I flopped a set of sixes on QJ6dd  bb cks I bet 30% pot  villain c/r from the BB and we flat and get it in on the turn vs AA which also rivers a set and with no more cards to come and no more chips that was me done!!

Chatted to J Black for a goodly while and feel he will turn the corner now and start listening to all the hero's who are trying to help him  Wink except for the 10% of the time when he will spew or be creative as he put it Tongue but I hope he does listen!!

Today I have backed
Southend and MK Dons  both singles and am also having a small EW investment in Dandy Boy in the 3.25 Haydock but nothing really excites me today and this is the first punt I have had since Sunday.

My Chipleader challenge has now ended and I ended up playing 111 SNG's @ 5.50euro per SNG having deposited £250 and grinded micro stakes cash alongside the odd SNG so won just under 300 euro's during the past 4 weeks at either /10c or 10c/25c playing a nitty style enabling me to play all the SNG's above with the following results

5 Man  played 13 and won 0

10 Man  played 71 and won 20 @7500 chips per win plus finished second 13 times @2500 chips per second = 182500 chips

20 Man  played 27 and won 6 @ 15000 chips per win and 0 seconds = 60000 chips and 6 redundant Golden Chips (in before THIN)

So this time next week we shall be sat down with 242500 at 1/200  hoping for a deep run beofre we go away to Malta for 2 weeks...

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: September 08, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »

Dinner with Vinny!!

I lost the hypothetical CC flip with Celtic and bought him dinner at Luton G last night and we late regged the £100 with 1 re-entry 12k gtd tourney on a good clock with a decent s/stack and they smashed the gtee on day1a so it will be a great prizepool for those left in obv, unfortunately it was not to be for me as despite finding a big call against the table big stack and loudmouth to double through in level 6 having sat quietly and folded for 3 hours I was then moved to table Celtic and proceeded to dust off a 60k stack in a series of pots aginst short stacks where I was the agressor on most occasions and then got unfortunate to bust out when I flopped a set of sixes on QJ6dd  bb cks I bet 30% pot  villain c/r from the BB and we flat and get it in on the turn vs AA which also rivers a set and with no more cards to come and no more chips that was me done!!

Chatted to J Black for a goodly while and feel he will turn the corner now and start listening to all the hero's who are trying to help him  Wink except for the 10% of the time when he will spew or be creative as he put it Tongue but I hope he does listen!!

Today I have backed
Southend and MK Dons  both singles and am also having a small EW investment in Dandy Boy in the 3.25 Haydock but nothing really excites me today and this is the first punt I have had since Sunday.

My Chipleader challenge has now ended and I ended up playing 111 SNG's @ 5.50euro per SNG having deposited £250 and grinded micro stakes cash alongside the odd SNG so won just under 300 euro's during the past 4 weeks at either /10c or 10c/25c playing a nitty style enabling me to play all the SNG's above with the following results

5 Man  played 13 and won 0

10 Man  played 71 and won 20 @7500 chips per win plus finished second 13 times @2500 chips per second = 182500 chips

20 Man  played 27 and won 6 @ 15000 chips per win and 0 seconds = 60000 chips and 6 redundant Golden Chips (in before THIN)

So this time next week we shall be sat down with 242500 at 1/200  hoping for a deep run beofre we go away to Malta for 2 weeks...

Nice

Good Luck Sir
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: September 08, 2012, 12:41:37 PM »

Nice one on the cl stack, I may grind up a bowl this week and join you. We will see how it goes..

Decent rate on the cash alongside it though, considered that?

Good chatting to you and nirvana last night.. Really hoping i can male a run.

I busted too, so no Luton trophies this weekend.

Also, best of luck with the photography, i may pick her brains if i ever meet her, im an aspiring amateur. Smiley. (in most things)

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: September 08, 2012, 03:23:24 PM »

Interesting Chip leader stats.

Amazed you didnt win any 5 handed but if the 20 handed are that soft I might try them Smiley

Played 1 ten handed 0 chips

Played 24 5 handed 7 wins for 35000 chips...not sure if Im going to grind a lot tho' as happy to play live day with 40-60K

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: September 08, 2012, 03:32:54 PM »

Nice one on the cl stack, I may grind up a bowl this week and join you. We will see how it goes..

Decent rate on the cash alongside it though, considered that?

Good chatting to you and nirvana last night.. Really hoping i can male a run.

I busted too, so no Luton trophies this weekend.

Also, best of luck with the photography, i may pick her brains if i ever meet her, im an aspiring amateur. Smiley. (in most things)
Just get50k JB!!

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: