blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:18:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand vs Andy Wayman in Monte Carlo
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand vs Andy Wayman in Monte Carlo  (Read 3325 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »

this is why playing PLO messes with your head. I know Titty prob has a strong hand but I wanna raise now and get angry when he doesnt fold.

What does raising achieve? if you're continuing you have to call.

SO you fold the obv

I have no idea wtf is he leading for, if I had a flush i'm pretty sure i'd be clicking call but then again what do I know
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »

Raise on the flop?

yh its interesting. like I think we can be super confident of having a better hand than Andy - I know he peels more high card hands from the blinds than most but at the same time Red-Dog is prolly the least likely person to bluff/semi-bluff this flop, I think he was to semi-bluff he'd need the NFD or . Not sure what he'd do with QJ and QT but I think he bets KQ AQ 56 55 66 As Xs and 100% and I'm not actually sure he ever bets much else, but I might be wrong.

Although i dont know Red-Dog.. I think he can easily be betting the flop with 77-JJ thinking he has the best hand at this point and trying to win it there when checked to.

Even though your trying out something new.. i think on this specific flop you should be leading out as our hand isnt strong enough to be 'trapping' / playing passively as there are a fair few turn cards we dont like to see for example...

In this situation, with how this has been played im folding the turn.. my reaons for this are; Andy 'could' have 78xx and if a spade hits the river we're probably not getting paid... Andy could already have a flush and unless he has the we're hardly ever getting paid when another spade hits (and its to much of our stack to put in right now)... Im NEVER raising the turn as we're just turning our hand into a bluff and what stronger hands are we getting to fold here except possibly Q9xx... Red-Dog is still to act behind us and 'could' have ATLEAST a set...

We REALLY REALLY need to be betting the flop!!!!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »

I bet he had the in his hand?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 02:33:45 AM »

2 broccoli = the nuts
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 02:45:45 AM »

2 broccoli = the nuts

When you showed the 4 of broccoli I was certain you had 47 or 34  for the up & down draw.

The older I get, the better I was.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 11:57:13 AM »

I think his hand is exactly

good peel out of the blinds with the 7high there kid.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »

I had a read on the medium weak preflop raiser. Felt like I wanted to play pots with him because he was doing lots of flop checks and terribad medium-weak turn folds innit. xx
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »

I had a read on the medium weak preflop raiser. Felt like I wanted to play pots with him because he was doing lots of flop checks and terribad medium-weak turn folds innit. xx

sigh. looks like you were right.

Result of this hand were that I folded, due to pretty much the reasons rob said, Andy line makes sense, I'm not doing GREAT vs RED's range either and I'm not closing the betting + i'd been sat down two orbits and didn't wanna look like a prize chump busting within 30minutes lol Tongue

I was tempted to call, then jam over a river bet as a bluff pllooooooooooey-style Tongue

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 09:14:58 PM »

Lol of course you were mate Wink

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »

Lol of course you were mate Wink

sigh, gd call

pez102

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »

sigh. looks like you were right.

Result of this hand were that I folded, due to pretty much the reasons rob said, Andy line makes sense, I'm not doing GREAT vs RED's range either and I'm not closing the betting + i'd been sat down two orbits and didn't wanna look like a prize chump busting within 30minutes lol Tongue

I was tempted to call, then jam over a river bet as a bluff pllooooooooooey-style Tongue

agree with what rob says, and i don't think your deep enough to call turn check/jam river, plus the line wouldn't make sense after checking flop imo lil d. How would you proceed if you took this line and hit a spade?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »

HOW CAN I BE BLUFFING THOUGH Cheesy - lol your right ofc, complete spew Smiley

I imagine if I'd called the turn and rivered a spade then andy would have chk/folded, as my range is pretty dominated by spade/pair combo's OTT/River. I'd have defo jammed as well, I can't see andy having much of a calling range outside of the  Xs here, and he'll almost defo fold  and  which are prolly his two most likely turn flushes. So my only real hope of getting paid is that Andy levels himself into a spazzy call off, so may as well justt pile and hope today's the day Smiley Can't see him ever bluffing a spade river?

pretty sure after the turn sizing as well if andy bet the river he'd just jam, basically a PSB back. The one spot that's gross is when he jams the river on a brick, prolly just have to fold which would make the turn call even worse

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 01:16:18 AM »

It'd be so awesome if it comes 3o and I bet and you jam, how long would I take to call.... I wonders 
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: