blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:39:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952161 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4320 on: March 24, 2017, 08:17:37 PM »

The Wynn Schedule has now been published;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f949eiqi7swl7q/WSOP2017.xlsx?dl=0

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: March 24, 2017, 09:11:35 PM »

Think the only time I'll leave the Nugget in my first two weeks, will be for the WSOP sat.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: March 24, 2017, 10:04:14 PM »

I'm a big fan of those Wynn tournies. Reasoanble rake, nice poker room.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: March 24, 2017, 10:12:19 PM »

The Wynn Schedule has now been published;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8f949eiqi7swl7q/WSOP2017.xlsx?dl=0

Wow Thanks Tony

Poker Schedules for The Rio . The Venetian . Planet Hollywood .Aria . Bellagio . Wynn .Golden Nuggett & Binnions   all on one Excel Spread Sheet

Vegas Must Have
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: March 24, 2017, 11:16:46 PM »

I know that Jeff Boski talks about it being best in Vegas for MTTs, and Andrew Neeme rates it up there with Aria as the nicest room.

I may pop down for a look, when I'm staying at Vdara during international fight week.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: March 25, 2017, 09:18:34 AM »

I know that Jeff Boski talks about it being best in Vegas for MTTs, and Andrew Neeme rates it up there with Aria as the nicest room.

I may pop down for a look, when I'm staying at Vdara during international fight week.

The Wynn is a Beautiful Hotel , clean ,palatial and modern ..and a really good card room.

I actually met Doobs for breakfast outside on the Wynn Patio ( forgot the exact name) at something stupid like 7 am as we were both wide awake at 5 am still on English time .

Anybody that's been will know that The Wynn and The Encore are bang next to each other and you can walk through so the new "Wynn Card Room" is actually in The Encore

Really relaxed vibe in luxurious setting...would strongly recommend both the cards and the hotel..( the breakfast and service can only be described as amazing ) in fact from memory I think Dave was staying there and gave me a tour .?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: March 25, 2017, 01:15:11 PM »

The Wynn is a Beautiful Hotel , clean ,palatial and modern ..and a really good card room.

I actually met Doobs for breakfast outside on the Wynn Patio ( forgot the exact name) at something stupid like 7 am as we were both wide awake at 5 am still on English time .

Anybody that's been will know that The Wynn and The Encore are bang next to each other and you can walk through so the new "Wynn Card Room" is actually in The Encore

Really relaxed vibe in luxurious setting...would strongly recommend both the cards and the hotel..( the breakfast and service can only be described as amazing ) in fact from memory I think Dave was staying there and gave me a tour .?

Yeah, I stayed there for a couple days on my first trip in 2006, and a cou weeks in 2010.

I definitely looked out of place bowling back into the Tower Suites @ 4am Grin

SW is one of my favourite steakhouses, and Parasol Up/Down are great bars to do some people watching.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: March 25, 2017, 06:46:33 PM »

4500 Virgin miles for a £150 spend.

http://www.headforpoints.com/2017/03/25/50-bonus-on-heathrow-rewards-transfers-to-virgin-flying-club
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: March 25, 2017, 10:51:56 PM »

Terrace Point Cafe.  Love sitting out there before it gets too hot.  Beautiful setting and a bit pricey but not too dreadful.  Vdara is nice enough, but food options are a bit grim, and have got bad memories having spent half the last trip sick in bed.

Looking at prices this year, the Wynn is the one place thar looks cheaper than last year (last year was pretty much twice the price of the vdara).  So may have a proper look if I can find a reasonable flight.   If you are going to overspend on hotels you may as well stay at your favourite. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: March 26, 2017, 02:52:54 AM »

I've got millions of myVegas points to use, so am getting rid of them all this trip, and am only a scooter ride away from Bellagio & Aria for food Smiley

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: March 28, 2017, 01:37:16 PM »

Vlog from Vegas gives a snaphot of how modern The Wynn Poker Room is  ( in The Encore  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDj_AOeO6Q&index=2&list=PLKLAewhgqoVIgr3YQUOFpWs5xZ4k8XiaE

1 min.45 secs in
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: March 28, 2017, 05:22:59 PM »

Many of you would be looking to take in the Las Vegas Raiders from 2019 onwards, sept-january time?

a must do for sports fans yes?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: March 28, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »

If Jason Somerville is still doing his thing then, I'd definitely look to get out there.

He has done a few RIU Reno events in November, so would be ideal to do that and then Vegas.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: March 28, 2017, 05:25:21 PM »

Vlog from Vegas gives a snaphot of how modern The Wynn Poker Room is  ( in The Encore  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDj_AOeO6Q&index=2&list=PLKLAewhgqoVIgr3YQUOFpWs5xZ4k8XiaE

1 min.45 secs in

Looking forward to meeting Andrew this summer.

Best vlogger, bar none.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: March 28, 2017, 06:42:46 PM »

Many of you would be looking to take in the Las Vegas Raiders from 2019 onwards, sept-january time?

a must do for sports fans yes?

Yep probably, would look end of Oct, start of Nov personally
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: