blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:28:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6874 6875 6876 6877 [6878] 6879 6880 6881 6882 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13610143 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103155 on: June 24, 2015, 04:12:18 PM »

Good thing with me is that I am just putting them in my accumulators and at stakes I am betting I could still do with a restricted account lol

Was just posting races I came across that looked value in case anyone was interested

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #103156 on: June 24, 2015, 04:17:40 PM »

Opened an account with the nanny during Royal Ascot, 4 bets, 4 losers.  None of them were steamers or anything.  Account restricted and not eligible for the welcome free bet.

Joke outfit, has to be false advertising!! Wonder how you can be a better customer than that....

GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #103157 on: June 24, 2015, 04:37:03 PM »

Okay,

Looking provisionally at the lower leagues of English football:

Swindon League 1 Relegation
Reasons:
The Swindon team last year that made the playoffs were a young side that I believe over-achieved under Mark Cooper.
Some of these young players have raised eyebrows and may be on the move over the summer.
They are partially reliant on Spurs loanee's that can be hit or miss.
Wes Foderingham (number 1 keeper) was a good shot stopper and he's been released. He was worth 10-12 points.

There are also rumours surrounding Cooper's future with Sheffield Weds at the forefront to take his services.

There is so much that can go wrong for a team that just made the playoffs and they could crumble. (Leyton Orient last year.)

I'd recommend up to £20 on anything north of 10/1. There are occasional 12's kicking around.

Wigan

I know Fred is already on Wigan to win League 1. If anyone wants to work that line some more:
Scuy have Wigan to be top placed relegated team at 5/6. Recommend the £60 to win £50.

Luton League 2 winners

Luton have done some early business (Scott Cuthbert from Orient + Cameron McGeehan Norwich youth Captain) and should he not find a club anywhere else are actually in line to sign Craig Mackail-Smith (links with John Still)

Beteveryday of the year are the only firm still offering 16/1 on Luton to win the league. This will drop if again if another marquee signing like Craig gets in.

Recommend £20 asap.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:40:38 PM by GlennDuskTillDawn » Logged

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103158 on: June 24, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »

Opened an account with the nanny during Royal Ascot, 4 bets, 4 losers.  None of them were steamers or anything.  Account restricted and not eligible for the welcome free bet.

Joke outfit, has to be false advertising!! Wonder how you can be a better customer than that....
the nanny?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103159 on: June 24, 2015, 05:10:17 PM »

the nanny?

tote (nanny goat)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103160 on: June 24, 2015, 05:10:42 PM »

Coral and Ladrokes merger result of adapt-or-die phase of digital age, from The Guardian http://gu.com/p/4a3q2/stw

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103161 on: June 24, 2015, 05:11:24 PM »

Okay,

Reasons:
The Swindon team last year that made the playoffs were a young side that I believe over-achieved under Mark Cooper.
Some of these young players have raised eyebrows and may be on the move over the summer.
Wes Foderingham (number 1 keeper) was a good shot stopper and he's been released. He was worth 10-12 points.

There are also rumours surrounding Cooper's future with Sheffield Weds at the forefront to take his services.

There is so much that can go wrong for a team that just made the playoffs and they could crumble. (Leyton Orient last year.)

I'd recommend up to £20 on anything north of 10/1. There are occasional 12's kicking around.

Wigan

I know Fred is already on Wigan to win League 1. If anyone wants to work that line some more:
Scuy have Wigan to be top placed relegated team at 5/6. Recommend the £60 to win £50.

Luton League 2 winners

Luton have done some early business (Scott Cuthbert from Orient + Cameron McGeehan Norwich youth Captain) and should he not find a club anywhere else are actually in line to sign Craig Mackail-Smith (links with John Still)

Beteveryday of the year are the only firm still offering 16/1 on Luton to win the league. This will drop if again if another marquee signing like Craig gets in.

Recommend £20 asap.

thanks

chompy?

(won't do the sky bet, thanks, as we don't use them on tft)

will look at the others shortly

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103162 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:07 PM »

league one relegation http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/relegation

league two http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/winner

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #103163 on: June 24, 2015, 06:49:20 PM »

Don't mind the Swindon relegation bet but far keener on our Chesterfield position tbh.

Re: League 2, if anyone's running away with it it'll be Pompey, who might be getting Luke James on loan from Poshies, which would be a real coup.

Not sure CMS is much better than an L2 player now tbh, seems on the decline. Could take or leave Luton, as L2 looks more competitive this season than last to me.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #103164 on: June 24, 2015, 07:40:54 PM »

Coral and Ladrokes merger result of adapt-or-die phase of digital age, from The Guardian http://gu.com/p/4a3q2/stw

I will preface this with the comment that I generally, rightly or wrongly, can't abide The Grauniad.

That article, however, is very insightful.

Allez!!
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103165 on: June 24, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »

Don't mind the Swindon relegation bet but far keener on our Chesterfield position tbh.

Re: League 2, if anyone's running away with it it'll be Pompey, who might be getting Luke James on loan from Poshies, which would be a real coup.

Not sure CMS is much better than an L2 player now tbh, seems on the decline. Could take or leave Luton, as L2 looks more competitive this season than last to me.

Any views on Plymouth chomps?  New gaffer installed and seem to improve year on year.  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 07:54:12 PM by DungBeetle » Logged
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #103166 on: June 24, 2015, 08:54:40 PM »

I think Cambridge have made some pretty astute signings for league 2. Look to have reinvested some of the proceeds from the Man Utd games. Definitely dark horses for me.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #103167 on: June 24, 2015, 10:20:12 PM »

Okay,

Reasons:

Wigan

Luton League 2 winners

Recommend £20 asap.

If Andre Gray gets sold The 16/1 probably looks good as the sell on cash will get reinvested.With the current strike force Luton are a 5th to 9th placed team at best.Like Accrington to relegated best.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #103168 on: June 24, 2015, 10:46:57 PM »

Okay,

Reasons:

Wigan

Luton League 2 winners

Recommend £20 asap.

If Andre Gray gets sold The 16/1 probably looks good as the sell on cash will get reinvested.With the current strike force Luton are a 5th to 9th placed team at best.Like Accrington to relegated best.

Andre Gray was sold to Brentford last summer

Unless you are talking about another Andre Gray........

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #103169 on: June 24, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »

Rumour is Brentford might sell for 4million of which Luton supposedly receive a healthy %.
Pages: 1 ... 6874 6875 6876 6877 [6878] 6879 6880 6881 6882 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: