blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:09:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7164 7165 7166 7167 [7168] 7169 7170 7171 7172 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445137 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107505 on: September 28, 2015, 06:03:09 PM »

West Brom have played four games at the Hawthorns this season - three clean sheets out of 4 (2 goals conceded v chelsea)

Everton's three away games : two 0-0s and a 3-0 defeat of Southampton

they have failed to find the net in three of their last four.

With Pulis doing his age old "if you don't concede its half the job" style and this being particularly effective against non top six sides, anyone have any interest in markets like no goal-scorer, unders etc etc

any value anywhere?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-everton/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #107506 on: September 28, 2015, 06:04:24 PM »

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2573103-goalkeeper-scores-outrageous-overhead-kick-equaliser-in-fa-cup-qualifier?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK?is_shared=true
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #107507 on: September 28, 2015, 06:07:22 PM »

West Brom have played four games at the Hawthorns this season - three clean sheets out of 4 (2 goals conceded v chelsea)

With Pulis doing his age old "if you don't concede its half the job" style and this being particularly effective against non top six sides, anyone have any interest in markets like no goal-scorer, unders etc etc

any value anywhere?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-everton/winner

? City won there 3-0 on the opening weekend.

Can't see many goals tonight.....cue a 4-4 thriller.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107508 on: September 28, 2015, 06:08:04 PM »

any value anywhere?

my mistake

failing memory

think the point stands, lots of clean sheets against sides who weren't top six last year...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #107509 on: September 28, 2015, 08:06:37 PM »

any value anywhere?

my mistake

failing memory

think the point stands, lots of clean sheets against sides who weren't top six last year...

I really like WBA as underdogs against that Everton defence.
I also like Rondon @ 12/1 to be man of the match with BetVictor. Goalscorer in a low scoring game being the thinking.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-everton/man-of-the-match
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:10:16 PM by TheDazzler » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #107510 on: September 28, 2015, 08:48:35 PM »

Raiders open -2.5 at Chicago next week.

Oakland hasn't closed as road faves since -1 at Miami in 2012.

Before that was -3 at NYJ in 2005.

chicago to get the top pick in the draft at 14-1 is a runner, if anyone got on it

I did that one, and think I did Carson Palmer for one, too.

J

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107511 on: September 28, 2015, 10:10:54 PM »

conversely, i am not sure what others think but doesn't tonight feel like an overs game? +/-48 is the quote and could easily be 50+ imo

particularly like the look of jamaal charles. the packers D like to take away the deep threat and play the game in front of them

they don't load up the box against the run as a result and against forte and lynch so far this year have given up 5.7ypc against the run

on the other side of the ball justin houston will be going against a back up with Bulaga injured at tackle, so Rodgers will be getting it out quickly  

I like James Jones overs in yards. He will be on his favoured left side and lining up well against the liability of Jamell Fleming, who was relentlessly targeted by Peyton Manning last week, conceding receptions in 9 of the 13 passes thrown to the guy he was supposed to be covering. Jones is a red zone target but the line of 38.5 with the green bookie at 5/6 is surely a good 10 yards too low.

Over 40 with Staniel Jimmy and over 40.5 at 10/11 with red shouty man also available.

Is the 10/11 worth 2 yards for as opposed to 5/6? Open to views. Probably?

It's a £20 region job anyway if we play. Can do green bookie if we want for Fred.

Click to see full-size image.

Oh and well swerved yesterday afternoon, Fred. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:13:44 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107512 on: September 28, 2015, 10:21:30 PM »

The streak that never gets tired:

Aaron Rodgers has thrown 545 consecutive passes and 43 touchdowns without an interception at home.

Of interest, Rodgers was drafted 24th in 2005. First? Alex Smith, who faces him tonight. Can't help but feel, watching Colin Kaepernick passing to the Arizona secondary last night, that San Francisco probably made the wrong call ten years ago.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #107513 on: September 28, 2015, 10:33:50 PM »

conversely, i am not sure what others think but doesn't tonight feel like an overs game? +/-48 is the quote and could easily be 50+ imo

particularly like the look of jamaal charles. the packers D like to take away the deep threat and play the game in front of them

they don't load up the box against the run as a result and against forte and lynch so far this year have given up 5.7ypc against the run

on the other side of the ball justin houston will be going against a back up with Bulaga injured at tackle, so Rodgers will be getting it out quickly  

I like James Jones overs in yards. He will be on his favoured left side and lining up well against the liability of Jamell Fleming, who was relentlessly targeted by Peyton Manning last week, conceding receptions in 9 of the 13 passes thrown to the guy he was supposed to be covering. Jones is a red zone target but the line of 38.5 with the green bookie at 5/6 is surely a good 10 yards too low.

Over 40 with Staniel Jimmy and over 40.5 at 10/11 with red shouty man also available.

Is the 10/11 worth 2 yards for as opposed to 5/6? Open to views. Probably?

It's a £20 region job anyway if we play. Can do green bookie if we want for Fred.

Click to see full-size image.

Oh and well swerved yesterday afternoon, Fred. Smiley

I think this is good, prefer the 10/11. Also 12/1 first TD with Laddies is a bet. Might be a decent night for James "Earl" Jones.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107514 on: September 28, 2015, 10:39:35 PM »

Any thoughts on Aaron Rodgers first touchdown? 25/1 shot. He's been running more of late. 58 yards scrambling in his last two games, as the field is spread and he gets chased about by blitzers. Can see them having a first and goal, putting two tight ends in the end zone and Rodgers nipping in for a cheeky Lambeau Leap. 2 touchdowns last season.

Just using up a little free bet on it. We can all dream.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:44:28 PM by Tal » Logged

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #107515 on: September 28, 2015, 10:47:28 PM »

Any thoughts on Aaron Rodgers first touchdown? 25/1 shot. He's been running more of late. 52 yards scrambling in his last two games, as the field is spread and he gets chased about by blitzers. Can see them having a first and goal, putting two tight ends in the end zone and Rodgers nipping in for a cheeky Lambeau Leap. 2 touchdowns last season.

Genuinely considered this, haven't done it though. If Lacy was out, I think it would be a bet at the price. If it happens I picture him strolling in untouched on a play that was designed as a pass. We're on the same wavelength this evening.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107516 on: September 28, 2015, 10:50:40 PM »

Any thoughts on Aaron Rodgers first touchdown? 25/1 shot. He's been running more of late. 52 yards scrambling in his last two games, as the field is spread and he gets chased about by blitzers. Can see them having a first and goal, putting two tight ends in the end zone and Rodgers nipping in for a cheeky Lambeau Leap. 2 touchdowns last season.

Genuinely considered this, haven't done it though. If Lacy was out, I think it would be a bet at the price. If it happens I picture him strolling in untouched on a play that was designed as a pass. We're on the same wavelength this evening.

Did you also text a friend half an hour ago to say "May as well stop watching the match now. Pulis never loses when 2-0 up"?

Cheesy

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #107517 on: September 28, 2015, 10:54:09 PM »

Did you also text a friend half an hour ago to say "May as well stop watching the match now. Pulis never loses when 2-0 up"?

Cheesy

I think I nailed the trifecta.
Low goals, WBA win, with Rondon (worst player on the pitch) as man of the match.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107518 on: September 28, 2015, 11:09:43 PM »

not much out there yet

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-york-jets-at-miami-dolphins/betting-markets

if you can get brandon marshall receiving yards at less than 100 v the miami secondary, thats an over

does shape like an unders game generally, hope for a quote in the 44-45 range but fear it will be 41-42

Thank you.

I'll keep an eye out for when the prices go up.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107519 on: September 29, 2015, 07:15:15 AM »

James Jones led the Packers in targets and receptions, getting a touchdown and 139 yards. Terrific result. Tighty's overs tip was duly smashed, too: Packers won a gunslinger, 38-28

Neither Jones nor Aaron Rodgers scored the first touchdown, but it should still have been a profitable night

Pages: 1 ... 7164 7165 7166 7167 [7168] 7169 7170 7171 7172 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: