blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:00:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7167 7168 7169 7170 [7171] 7172 7173 7174 7175 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445564 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #107550 on: October 01, 2015, 01:01:20 AM »

Thank you Vince.

As reliable as a Volkswagen, but with real numbers.

Oooooh, very good!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107551 on: October 01, 2015, 10:44:54 AM »

A quick run through some of the stories you might have missed...

Al Ahli defender Salmin Khamis shepherds the ball out of play, picks the ball up, throws it to the keeper for a goal kick and...

At least that answers the question of what happened to the linesman from Spurs v Man City.

Amid speculation that Red Bull will be pulling its support of formula one, Max Verstappen tests for a new team:

He turned 18 and passed his driving test. First time. Thankfully.

Blonde's own celtic is put to shame for a surprising lack of commitment

The Tongan rugby team prepared for its win against Namibia by going to the same Nando's ten days running. No in-house chef for these lads.

SV Bommern 05 striker Holger Schumacher marmalised the Kurdistan Bochum defence in a German regional league champions league match:

Click to see full-size image.

Robert Lewandwhoski?

Staying in Deutschland, Hamburg did their team photo in the style of the team flag. Players, staff and youth teams were included, down to under 11s:

A fan tweets the wife of Liverpool owner John Henry with a nice request:

Jay– ‏@Jay_Castley

@Linda_Pizzuti could you wish my grandad happy birthday please, he's a massive Liverpool fan

He included a picture to add a nice bit of context:

Mrs Henry was having none of it.

Linda Pizzuti Henry– ‏@Linda_Pizzuti

@Jay_Castley clever

7:01 a.m. - 23 Sep 2015

The Toronto Blue Jays have clinched a playoff berth for the first time since 1993.

As one wag put it:

The last time the Toronto Blue Jays tasted the postseason, Bill Clinton was a first-year resident in the White House. The Wesley Snipes-Sylvester Stallone vehicle Demolition Man was No. 1 at the box office. And Tag Team's "Whoomp! (There It Is)" was climbing the charts.

They have ridden roughshod over their rivals in the number of runs they have scored, per ESPN:

Buster Olney ✔ @Buster_ESPN
Jays' current run differential stands at +231. Rest of leaders: 2. Cardinals +124 3. Pirates +107 4. Astros +92 5. Yankees +80 6. Mets +78.
11:19 PM - 30 Sep 2015

Hurricane Joaquin is set to be the star of the show in the Eagles v Redskins game this Sunday. Reports suggesting improvement in strength all week and Washington is preparing for a serious storm.

Yep. Literally. In a league of Barkevius Mingo, Ha'Ha Clinton-Dix and Jacquizz Rodgers, not even the NFL has a player called Hurricane Joaquin.

44.5 points is the total line. Heavy wind (over 15mph) is a significant factor in the NFL for scoring. If the game goes ahead, this could be an interesting line, having only dropped 3 points so far.

And finally, Novak Djokovic:

Have a good day, everyone.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:52:11 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107552 on: October 01, 2015, 10:50:07 AM »

Excellent work Tal

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107553 on: October 01, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »

Good work Tal, thank you.

Referee, how was that ever a penalty? 

Imagine if that were given against Chelsea?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #107554 on: October 01, 2015, 10:53:46 AM »

Thank you Vince.

As reliable as a Volkswagen, but with real numbers.

HaHa I bet you been waiting to use that line .

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107555 on: October 01, 2015, 11:11:56 AM »

Good work Tal, thank you.

Referee, how was that ever a penalty? 

Imagine if that were given against Chelsea?

It's an incredible decision, isn't it?

I thought there was a wonderful piece of advertising when Specsavers started sponsoring the officials in rugby:

Never get that sense of humour in football.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107556 on: October 01, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »

i am sure specsavers have sponsored the refs in either scottish or english football in the past

edit

yep

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/7928636/specsavers-renew-referees-sponsorship
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:30:19 PM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #107557 on: October 01, 2015, 05:11:55 PM »

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/e-sports/league-of-legends/league-of-legends-world-championship/

Fnatic vs Invictus Gaming 01/10/2015
Fnatic at evens.
They are a best 12/1 win the tournament whilst Invictus are 16s.
Invictus are a Chinese team travelling to Europe now for the world championship but fnatic are European and were undefeated in the last split.

Invictus surrendered after being dominated so easily.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107558 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:37 PM »

I like the overs tonight for a contrarian view to the "It's Thursday and a divisional game and Ben Roethlisberger isn't around to fire the ball into all corners like that paddy power t-shirt gun" thought process. Should be a better game than is perhaps billed.

However, I really like the price of one player to score first touchdown.

The Steelers have been leaking yards to tight ends this season. Even Vernon Davis of the 49ers had fun against them. Baltimore have a young lad called Maxx Williams who will largely be under the radar of most punters.

Built like a back row forward, he is a big, athletic, play making pass catcher and will be a mismatch for the Steelers defense. He will be a credible red zone threat and tough to mark.

He is a very surprising 20/1 to score the first touchdown tonight with St James. I recognise Fred can't get on with them, so he has a tenner with me if he wants it.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107559 on: October 01, 2015, 08:59:11 PM »

I like the overs tonight for a contrarian view to the "It's Thursday and a divisional game and Ben Roethlisberger isn't around to fire the ball into all corners like that paddy power t-shirt gun" thought process. Should be a better game than is perhaps billed.

The Steelers have been leaking yards to tight ends this season. Even Vernon Davis of the 49ers had fun against them. Baltimore have a young lad called Maxx Williams who will largely be under the radar of most punters.

Built like a back row forward, he is a big, athletic, play making pass catcher and will be a mismatch for the Steelers defense. He will be a credible red zone threat and tough to mark.

He is a very surprising 20/1 to score the first touchdown tonight with St James. I recognise Fred can't get on with them, so he has a tenner with me if he wants it.

I got no idea about American Handegg, could you link me to the market please?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107560 on: October 01, 2015, 09:07:39 PM »

Surely, Peter. Here you go:

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/baltimore-ravens-at-pittsburgh-steelers/first-touchdown-scorer

The twenties didn't last. 16/1 with Billy Mountains isn't bad either, though.

Elsewhere, I note a well known tipping service has put up Pittsburgh with the 3 point handicap (matchbook being the optimal bookie). We should be getting on that if we can.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107561 on: October 01, 2015, 11:43:51 PM »

Surely, Peter. Here you go:

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/baltimore-ravens-at-pittsburgh-steelers/first-touchdown-scorer

The twenties didn't last. 16/1 with Billy Mountains isn't bad either, though.

Elsewhere, I note a well known tipping service has put up Pittsburgh with the 3 point handicap (matchbook being the optimal bookie). We should be getting on that if we can.

Thanks Tal! Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107562 on: October 01, 2015, 11:55:23 PM »

Yes please Tal, £10 booked.

Thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107563 on: October 02, 2015, 12:05:00 AM »

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/e-sports/league-of-legends/league-of-legends-world-championship/

Fnatic vs Invictus Gaming 01/10/2015
Fnatic at evens.
They are a best 12/1 win the tournament whilst Invictus are 16s.
Invictus are a Chinese team travelling to Europe now for the world championship but fnatic are European and were undefeated in the last split.

Invictus surrendered after being dominated so easily.

Cheers ex
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107564 on: October 02, 2015, 01:24:38 AM »

How much is Antonio Brown to go under 100 yards today??

Vick is god awful at throwing the ball, and I can honestly see brown going for about 75 yards and a TD today.

Think Bell is on for 150 yards today, the steelers will certainly be run heavy.

EDIT

Ravens allow 84 yards per game so far, but think Bell will smash that today, as I said, Vick will not be airing it out as much as Big Ben and Bell is an above average RB, maybe 100 yards and 150 all purpose yards could be on the cards.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:27:10 AM by fatcatstu » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7167 7168 7169 7170 [7171] 7172 7173 7174 7175 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: