blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:28:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7180 7181 7182 7183 [7184] 7185 7186 7187 7188 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443435 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #107745 on: October 06, 2015, 07:37:32 PM »

What's happened to oddschecker?

Since the "upgrade" there's no drop-down menu so I can't find any greyhound racing odds as they are not a headline act. Even when I tried clicking the link on google for oddschecker.com/greyhounds it just takes me to the same homepage with no greyhound option that I can see. No search option either.

Grrrr

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/sittingbourne/19:11/winner

Try going through that? There is a dropdown box on the right of the sports across the top titled "All".

That "all" box didn't drop down for me despite repeated clicking.

Do you have to be logged-in to use it now?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #107746 on: October 06, 2015, 07:39:27 PM »

Since the "upgrade" there's no drop-down menu so I can't find any greyhound racing odds as they are not a headline act. Even when I tried clicking the link on google for oddschecker.com/greyhounds it just takes me to the same homepage with no greyhound option that I can see. No search option either.

Grrrr

its on the dropdown menu for me.

not a fan of the "upgrade" generally as yet, but giving it time. grumpy old man stuck in his ways, resistant to change. Me, not you.

That'll be at least two of us then.

Matty's link works for me. Thank you sir.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #107747 on: October 06, 2015, 07:43:14 PM »

Grrrr

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/sittingbourne/19:11/winner

Try going through that? There is a dropdown box on the right of the sports across the top titled "All".

That "all" box didn't drop down for me despite repeated clicking.

Do you have to be logged-in to use it now?

I'm not logged in nope.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #107748 on: October 06, 2015, 08:09:53 PM »

Grrrr

not a fan of the "upgrade" generally as yet, but giving it time. grumpy old man stuck in his ways, resistant to change. Me, not you.

A third here.  I hate it when companies upgrade their systems and make them look all flashy, just give leave it text based!

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #107749 on: October 06, 2015, 08:22:10 PM »

The All button drop down works fine for me, never had any issues. Yet.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107750 on: October 06, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »

Grrrr

A third here.  I hate it when companies upgrade their systems and make them look all flashy, just give leave it text based!

Yep. You open a new account on Ladbrokes and try to place a bet and the live chat box keeps popping up. Stops you placing a bet so they can ask if they can help you. You have to cancel it about 20 times before you can place a bet.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #107751 on: October 06, 2015, 10:45:39 PM »

After being trounced 4-0 by Tranmere on Saturday Bromley have bounced back into the play off spots with a 1-2 win over Welling United.

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #107752 on: October 07, 2015, 05:53:26 PM »

World Grand Prix Darts rd2 tonight

It's been carnage in Dublin with many top names being eliminated rd1\2 (Taylor, Wade, Wright, Lewis, Chizzy, Barney)

I like another underdog tonight.

Mensr Sujovic is playing Simon Whitlock who is made favourite despite his appalling recent form. Mensr had a good run in the last TV tournament in Blackpool, beating Gary Anderson on the way. His doubling was sensational in rd 1, too much for the fancied James Wade.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/#darts-world-grand-prix-mensur-suljovic-v-simon-whitlock-winner

Suggest £20 Mensr Suljovic.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:55:14 PM by HutchGF » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107753 on: October 07, 2015, 06:30:18 PM »

Mensur Suljovic v Simon Whitlock World Grand Prix Matches Match Betting - Match    Mensur Suljovic    11/10    Win only    None    Unsettled
Betid 51276679800 17:42 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 20.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #107754 on: October 07, 2015, 08:49:58 PM »

The Apprentice Sweepstake Thread 2015.

We have 20 in already I am looking to try and get 36 total.

£20 in, go and get involved, NO SKILL NEEDED!

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=66180.0

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #107755 on: October 07, 2015, 09:44:31 PM »

It's been carnage in Dublin with many top names being eliminated rd1\2 (Taylor, Wade, Wright, Lewis, Chizzy, Barney)

Mensr Sujovic is playing Simon Whitlock who is made favourite despite his appalling recent form. Mensr had a good run in the last TV tournament in Blackpool, beating Gary Anderson on the way. His doubling was sensational in rd 1, too much for the fancied James Wade.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/#darts-world-grand-prix-mensur-suljovic-v-simon-whitlock-winner

An exhibition in d14 hitting and Mensur wins 3-0 comfortably. He was 64% on the doubles tonight which is world class.

He is in fine form and now plays the winner of Jenkins/Van Der Voort. If priced as underdog we can certainly look to back him again.

Hope a few people got on.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:46:06 PM by HutchGF » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107756 on: October 08, 2015, 12:06:34 AM »

An exhibition in d14 hitting and Mensur wins 3-0 comfortably. He was 64% on the doubles tonight which is world class.

He is in fine form and now plays the winner of Jenkins/Van Der Voort. If priced as underdog we can certainly look to back him again.

Nice one Hutch, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #107757 on: October 08, 2015, 01:09:16 AM »

anyone that can get on with bet 365
in esports, lol world champs, group betting, CLG are 5/4 to win group a
great bet

What looked like a great bet is now out to 15/8, still got faith.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/t/19013/League-of-Legends.html

origen 2/1 to beat LGD
beat them already, lgd dreadful but asian so overated

Origen now 5/6 and rumors of a terrible atmosphere in LGD's camp.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/5173149/Match-Betting.html

I'd encourage anyone to take the 13/8 on cloud 9 to beat AHQ
Cloud 9 top the group and are playing amazing but market underrates them as they are an American team
They have a lot of experience

Don't think Fred got on but now 6/5.

Top bet will be won tomorrow. Or lost.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107758 on: October 08, 2015, 01:18:33 AM »

Nice one Hutch, thank you.

Cheers Hutch
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107759 on: October 08, 2015, 08:14:42 AM »

A quick update on our NFL Passing Yards bets. The current standings are here:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingYards/year/2015/seasontype/2

We are on Ben Roethlisberger (£10 @7/1) and Carson Palmer (£20 each way 1/2/3 @ 80/1).

Roethlisberger has had a nasty injury and is facing another three or four weeks out, which counts him out, as he can't give that much ground away and still win. This likely scuppers our Steelers Most Points Bet, too.

Palmer has had a good start to the season. The team has a lot of weapons offensively and he is making good use of them. A slight concern is how good the defense has been against the pass (you want high scoring games so the QB has to throw the ball and score points, rather than maintain a lead by running the clock down in tight games), but we can't complain.  

Note also that Tom Brady's New England Patriots had a bye week last week, which all teams will do at some point in the next six weeks. Palmer is effectively fifth, really. 289 yards per game equates to 4,624 over a sixteen game season, which is going to be competitive for the place money at the very least. Three decent looking games against Detroit, Pittsburgh and Baltimore will tell us how credible Palmer's threat for the top spot is.

Drew Brees and Andrew Luck were both in the top bracket for the betting (Luck was favourite) and both have had injuries. There's a lot of fortune in these things, getting your bloke to dodge time on the sideline or the physio room.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:26:58 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 7180 7181 7182 7183 [7184] 7185 7186 7187 7188 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: