blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:19:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7187 7188 7189 7190 [7191] 7192 7193 7194 7195 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437023 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #107850 on: October 10, 2015, 01:06:45 AM »

It was 8/1 when I placed the bet and put an extra £10 on for Fred. Fairly obvious once I'd posted the analysis placed any kind of bet it was going to get shortened, so thought I'd do it while I was there. Does that not count?

I'll leave it to the men with clipboards to decide. 

Here's hoping we get our first Strictly bink of the series.

Whatever your intention was, it wasn't stated at the time.  Doing things above board and with a proper record makes this different to pretty much every other shitty tipping board and facebook thread.

There is nothing wrong with letting Tony have 8/1 or whatever, just don't think it can go on at that price on the thread.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107851 on: October 10, 2015, 01:13:02 AM »

It was 8/1 when I placed the bet and put an extra £10 on for Fred. Fairly obvious once I'd posted the analysis placed any kind of bet it was going to get shortened, so thought I'd do it while I was there. Does that not count?

Whatever your intention was, it wasn't stated at the time.  Doing things above board and with a proper record makes this different to pretty much every other shitty tipping board and facebook thread.

There is nothing wrong with letting Tony have 8/1 or whatever, just don't think it can go on at that price on the thread.   

So not only do I not get to have a great price recorded, I can't even grim him for the balance if it wins?

Roll Eyes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #107852 on: October 10, 2015, 01:17:49 AM »

Do you think they shortened the price because of your bet or because of the post on here?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #107853 on: October 10, 2015, 01:25:28 AM »

Hope it's because of the post.. can we organise a coup?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #107854 on: October 10, 2015, 01:47:59 AM »

Going in big on Posh 4+ and 5+ tomorrow, 12-1 and 40-1. Also total goals 6+ and 7+.

The good times are coming back under the messiah.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107855 on: October 10, 2015, 01:59:56 AM »

Do you think they shortened the price because of your bet or because of the post on here?

Joking aside, is it possible it's either?

I wrote the post, put a £20 bet on, pressed "Post" and checked about ten minutes later (tops) to see 13/2.

It could be their odds compiler (is it still the same one from off of the telly?) had a second change of opinion in the seventy minutes since he first stuck the market up...

As it happens, I have my eye on a sportsman who I hear might be worth a bet

Mum's the word, though Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #107856 on: October 10, 2015, 02:32:16 AM »

Joking aside, is it possible it's either?

I wrote the post, put a £20 bet on, pressed "Post" and checked about ten minutes later (tops) to see 13/2.

It could be their odds compiler (is it still the same one from off of the telly?) had a second change of opinion in the seventy minutes since he first stuck the market up...

As it happens, I have my eye on a sportsman who I hear might be worth a bet

Mum's the word, though Wink

I would say it's almost certain they moved because of one or the other.

How much did you bet (if disclosing that information isn't a breach of patient/client relationship)?

I'd be very very surprised if they take more than 100 bets on the market and if you bet £50, it will almost certainly be the biggest bet in the book.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #107857 on: October 10, 2015, 02:34:49 AM »

I really should read your post in entirity before answering.

£20? Hmmm.

Very unlikely they lay more than 10 bets of a score on the market and after your previous success, they've probs marked your account.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107858 on: October 10, 2015, 09:16:27 AM »

I really should read your post in entirity before answering.

£20? Hmmm.

Very unlikely they lay more than 10 bets of a score on the market and after your previous success, they've probs marked your account.

Who have you backed on SCD this week, Keith?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #107859 on: October 10, 2015, 11:54:45 AM »

Big day for our 2000 Guineas AP pick, with Emotionless v Air Force Blue at Newmarket. If either wins impressively, they'll go really short for the big'un.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107860 on: October 10, 2015, 11:56:56 AM »

Carlos Sainz has had a huge crash in final practice, and practice has been abandoned.

The scheduled GP race is now in doubt, as the Techpro crash barriers have been badly damaged.

Not much word on Sainz's condition, except that he is conscious, and talking.

Hope he is ok.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107861 on: October 10, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »

Just seen the crash, it was a helluva shunt, head on at full chat into a barrier.

He has been airlifted to hospital by helicopter, but was talking lucidly.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107862 on: October 10, 2015, 12:12:14 PM »

Carlos Sainz has had a huge crash in final practice, and practice has been abandoned.

The scheduled GP race is now in doubt, as the Techpro crash barriers have been badly damaged.

Not much word on Sainz's condition, except that he is conscious, and talking.

Hope he is ok.

The TechPro barriers have already been replaced and the first GP3 race of the weekend is due to get under way shortly.

Carlos is conscious, talking, responding to questions okay, and even tried to remove his helmet himself. He has no serious injuries, but has been taken to the local hospital as a precaution. Was very concerned at one point, but it all looks okay now.

We're going to head into F1 qualifying with less than 30 minutes of dry/normal running this weekend - it's going to be a fascinating rest of the weekend. I'll review the markets and post up some bet suggestions in the next hour or so.

EDIT: GP3 Race One has been cancelled due to on-going track work. F1 qualifying can't move due to the extensive TV coverage so GP3 has to be cut.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 12:22:15 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107863 on: October 10, 2015, 12:22:28 PM »

The GP3 race is cancelled.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107864 on: October 10, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

The GP3 race is cancelled.

Beat you to it  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 7187 7188 7189 7190 [7191] 7192 7193 7194 7195 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: