blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 06:19:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7191 7192 7193 7194 [7195] 7196 7197 7198 7199 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13565398 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107910 on: October 11, 2015, 04:40:29 PM »

Allen Robinson's receiving yards line looks daft to me with Scuy in the Jacksonville Jaguars v Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.

Buccs are ageing, inconsistent and a bit slow in their secondar. Robinson is young, big and fast. He is getting big numbers each week and will be needed downfield today. 62.5 yards is a barmy line to me. Shouty Red Man and Mr Patrick Parr go 75.5, by way of comparison.

No good for Fred, unless Fred fancies £22 with the red bloke for a sweat?

we'll never get £22 placed with ladbrokes

Over Jacksonville Jaguars at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Total Receiving Yds - Allen Robinson
10/11
Total Stake: £11.00
Potential Returns: £21.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107911 on: October 11, 2015, 04:41:13 PM »

Just seen the spreads for the Maclaren bet. We can only make another £6 on this. Is it worth closing this out now? Just in case there is a bit of end of season silliness or a rain affected race that gives Maclaren a load of undeserved points.

why can we only make £6 more?

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107912 on: October 11, 2015, 04:47:12 PM »

Just seen the spreads for the Maclaren bet. We can only make another £6 on this. Is it worth closing this out now? Just in case there is a bit of end of season silliness or a rain affected race that gives Maclaren a load of undeserved points.

i presume they are offering nearly all the money in a cash out

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107913 on: October 11, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »

they have 19 points in 16 races

4 races to go

got 2 points today in an almost perfect storm of incidents, accidents and retirements that bumped them to 9th and 10th then 11th

we sold £1 a point at 153

i don't see a problem running it

if we lose £20 of the current £134 profit so be it, but pretty unlikely given their deployment issues 

My eyes are open wide
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107914 on: October 11, 2015, 04:54:27 PM »

Allen Robinson's receiving yards line looks daft to me with Scuy in the Jacksonville Jaguars v Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.

Buccs are ageing, inconsistent and a bit slow in their secondar. Robinson is young, big and fast. He is getting big numbers each week and will be needed downfield today. 62.5 yards is a barmy line to me. Shouty Red Man and Mr Patrick Parr go 75.5, by way of comparison.

Wow, that is a great spot!!!!
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107915 on: October 11, 2015, 05:02:29 PM »

Jamaal Charles is up against Chicago this week, who give up 119 yards per game to ordinary players. Charles is far from normal.

The bookies have set the mark at 80.5, this seems outrageously low for Charles, would be VERY surprised if he didnt break 100 this week. Recommend £10 on the overs (if i am allowed to recommend another one, not sure on the rules!)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #107916 on: October 11, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »

Jamaal Charles is up against Chicago this week, who give up 119 yards per game to ordinary players. Charles is far from normal.

The bookies have set the mark at 80.5, this seems outrageously low for Charles, would be VERY surprised if he didnt break 100 this week. Recommend £10 on the overs (if i am allowed to recommend another one, not sure on the rules!)

Recommend as many as you want, thats the whole point of Fred mate.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107917 on: October 11, 2015, 05:29:07 PM »

Recommend as many as you want, thats the whole point of Fred mate.

Fred??
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #107918 on: October 11, 2015, 05:38:28 PM »

Informal nickname for this thread.

One for a debate as the game doesn't kick off until 9.25pm.

Pats vs Dallas.

We're assuming that Patriots are going to win. They're also expected to get off to a fast start, which means the Cowboys are gonna have to abandon the running game and let Brandon Weeden (shudder) throw the fecking thing for once.

In his two full games he's thrown for 232 and 246 yards respectively. In this game, a scenario where the Patriots are expected to win by quite a few, you'd expect him to throw it a bit more, right?

So I had a quick look at his passing yards. The irish bookie and blose, where we can't bet, go 242.5. A bit low, IMO.

Satan, where we also can't bet, go 237.5. OK...

However, Billy Mountains, where we can bet I believe, are somehow in the middle of the pack. They go 240.5. Weeden threw it more last week in a close game that went into OT. I was expecting the quote to be close to 275 yards tbh.

On that basis - and I would like thoughts before rather than just diving in, I have to suggest £22 @10/11 Brandon Weeden OVER 240.5 passing yards.

And I can't believe I'm suggesting a bet on Weeden.
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #107919 on: October 11, 2015, 05:41:16 PM »

they have 19 points. The current buy price is 25, which is what we will be settled on if we close out now.

I know it's not my call but Joe is an infrequent poster and I would imagine that he has much more than £6 riding on it. Just pointing out the numbers for Fred. Looking at the remaining four races, rain seems pretty unlikely but Interlagos is notorious for first corner shunts which could have Maclaren limping into the points. Austin has a pretty tight first bend too. Peter??
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107920 on: October 11, 2015, 05:49:02 PM »

Pats vs Dallas.

We're assuming that Patriots are going to win. They're also expected to get off to a fast start, which means the Cowboys are gonna have to abandon the running game and let Brandon Weeden (shudder) throw the fecking thing for once.

In his two full games he's thrown for 232 and 246 yards respectively. In this game, a scenario where the Patriots are expected to win by quite a few, you'd expect him to throw it a bit more, right?

So I had a quick look at his passing yards. The irish bookie and blose, where we can't bet, go 242.5. A bit low, IMO.

However, Billy Mountains, where we can bet I believe, are somehow in the middle of the pack. They go 240.5. Weeden threw it more last week in a close game that went into OT. I was expecting the quote to be close to 275 yards tbh.

On that basis - and I would like thoughts before rather than just diving in, I have to suggest £22 @10/11 Brandon Weeden OVER 240.5 passing yards.

The Pats only allow 256 passing yards per game, so we need him to perform like an average QB to go over it. They also have 5 Interceptions so far, which is 6th in the league which should also be taken into consideration.

Weeden is ermm.... not very good... and he has no one to throw to. These would be the arguments against. Im undecided on it personally.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:52:15 PM by fatcatstu » Logged
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #107921 on: October 11, 2015, 05:51:33 PM »

Pats vs Dallas.

The Pats only allow 256 passing yards per game, so we need him to perform like an average QB to go over it. Weeden is ermm.... not very good... and he has no one to throw to. These would be the arguments against. Im undecided on it personally.

And Dallas aren't notorious for abandoning the run game early even when behind in the past, and that's even with Romo at QB.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107922 on: October 11, 2015, 06:45:14 PM »

Well done Peter and thank you.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107923 on: October 11, 2015, 08:54:48 PM »

we'll never get £22 placed with ladbrokes

Over Jacksonville Jaguars at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Total Receiving Yds - Allen Robinson
10/11
Total Stake: £11.00
Potential Returns: £21.00

67 yards so far, so those who got on with skybet are in cigar and brandy territory; Fred is still in the middle of his dessert.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #107924 on: October 11, 2015, 09:02:22 PM »

In other news, Forsett NOT looking good here, started off like a train, but slowed right down and will be lucky to break 50 yards today.

Charles also been taken off with what looks like a serious knee injury, non contact injury, and they usually end up being Cruciate ligaments. Joy.
Pages: 1 ... 7191 7192 7193 7194 [7195] 7196 7197 7198 7199 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: