blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:07:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7327 7328 7329 7330 [7331] 7332 7333 7334 7335 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438926 times)
engy

View Profile
« Reply #109950 on: December 10, 2015, 12:22:26 AM »

your right Doobs, just found out they trained in another part of the city yesterday then came and helped.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109951 on: December 10, 2015, 01:30:24 AM »

minnesota travel to arizona tomorrow on the back of a short week and a thrashing at the hands of seattle

their best pash rusher, run defender and defensive back are out.. Barr, Joseph, and Smith

and this was punished heavily in the seattle game

its carson palmer next....

the cardinals are the top scoring team in the NFL, 384 with lots of attacking weapons

is this as simple as buying points, buying arizona points, arizona skill player overs etc?

the cardinals are in for 27 points, to give one example

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/minnesota-vikings-at-arizona-cardinals/total-arizona-cardinals-points

Problem with buying points is how many will Minnesota score against the Cardinals D? Zimmer says Adrian Peterson has been underused this season, so we can expect more of that. The wide receivers have been underwhelming but I still agree with you that it screams over. You'd be surprised if the Cards didn't get 30 points.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109952 on: December 10, 2015, 02:01:38 AM »

minnesota travel to arizona tomorrow on the back of a short week and a thrashing at the hands of seattle

their best pash rusher, run defender and defensive back are out.. Barr, Joseph, and Smith

the cardinals are the top scoring team in the NFL, 384 with lots of attacking weapons

is this as simple as buying points, buying arizona points, arizona skill player overs etc?

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/minnesota-vikings-at-arizona-cardinals/total-arizona-cardinals-points

Problem with buying points is how many will Minnesota score against the Cardinals D? Zimmer says Adrian Peterson has been underused this season, so we can expect more of that. The wide receivers have been underwhelming but I still agree with you that it screams over. You'd be surprised if the Cards didn't get 30 points.

Sorry... buying points? Is this just going Arizona to go over say 29.5?

The Vikes were bloody dreadful against the Seahawks, but I think that Seattle may make a few more teams look like that before the season is out.

Peterson has been held to less than 50 yards 3 times this season, the first 2 he went over 140 yards the game after... this is the 3rd one. In the past when he has spat his dummy out at the coaches, he has got more carries immediately after, could be a cracking bet depending on where the line is set?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109953 on: December 10, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »

Sorry... buying points? Is this just going Arizona to go over say 29.5?

The Vikes were bloody dreadful against the Seahawks, but I think that Seattle may make a few more teams look like that before the season is out.

Peterson has been held to less than 50 yards 3 times this season, the first 2 he went over 140 yards the game after... this is the 3rd one. In the past when he has spat his dummy out at the coaches, he has got more carries immediately after, could be a cracking bet depending on where the line is set?

Yes, I took "buying points" to be a figurative way of saying "betting the overs".

27.5 is the Zona line.
46.5 is the total points line. 

My personal view is Arizona is more likely to get 28+ points than Minnesota are to get 20+ points.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109954 on: December 10, 2015, 09:55:33 AM »

Any rugby fans interested in the Varsity match?

Oxford tend to dominate up front but Cambridge have Jamie Roberts playing, as he's been doing a Masters.

Any interest in the light blues at 11/10?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109955 on: December 10, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »

same data as yesterday, this time for the championship

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109956 on: December 10, 2015, 11:21:18 AM »

Oxford tend to dominate up front but Cambridge have Jamie Roberts playing, as he's been doing a Masters.

oxford have won the last six? tend to be bigger and heavier than cambridge in recent years but apart from roberts i am afraid i dont know if that is likely to be different this year

used to be a big event the varsity, live on the bbc. doesnt get a lot of coverage these days really

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109957 on: December 10, 2015, 11:38:50 AM »

oxford have won the last six? tend to be bigger and heavier than cambridge in recent years but apart from roberts i am afraid i dont know if that is likely to be different this year

used to be a big event the varsity, live on the bbc. doesnt get a lot of coverage these days really

correction, live on bbc2 at 2pm. didn't realise that

My eyes are open wide
Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #109958 on: December 10, 2015, 02:16:36 PM »

Re backing e/w in good odds on races.

Rock on Oscar just now in the 13:10 at Taunton, went off 5/6. Traded at 1.9ish on betfair.

So e/w odds were 1.17 and it was going at <1.1 on betfair.

Therefore biggish bet is appropriate.

Only thing missing is it winning?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109959 on: December 10, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »

Re backing e/w in good odds on races.

Rock on Oscar just now in the 13:10 at Taunton, went off 5/6. Traded at 1.9ish on betfair.

So e/w odds were 1.17 and it was going at <1.1 on betfair.

Therefore biggish bet is appropriate.

Only thing missing is it winning?

If you don't like the swings of it winning or losing then just lay it on betfair.  Usually you get a spot to profit small/break even on the win part of the bet.  Then just keep the monster place value for urself.  Horses for courses.  Depends on your risk loving nature i suppose.

If you hate the thought of backing a 1/12 shot at 1/6 then just lay your stake on betfair so you can't lose and take the freeroll.  It is people who do this though who force the place price even higher than it should be so your edge is probably even bigger than the bf place price will make it appear.

320 Newcastle is another great race.  1st and 2nd favs cracking ew bets at 6/4 and 2/1.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:01:59 PM by arbboy » Logged
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #109960 on: December 10, 2015, 08:20:55 PM »

Anyone that can should be getting on the Coral offer of 7/2 Spurs and both teams to score, the machine makes it 3.84, max £20

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109961 on: December 10, 2015, 10:08:40 PM »

I see a tipster service has put up Carson Palmer overs in passing yards tonight against a depleted Minnesota defense. I agree. You'd hate to sweat under 300 with this passing attack. Even the short passes are going to play making guys like David Johnson. JJ Nelson in the deep runs like he's been shot out of a cannon.

Fred's best bet is 10/11 over 307.5 with Billy Mountains.

The rest can get 305.5 with Scuy. Well, some of us can.

£44 please.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109962 on: December 10, 2015, 10:45:19 PM »

Anyone that can should be getting on the Coral offer of 7/2 Spurs and both teams to score, the machine makes it 3.84, max £20

Good shout Dan.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109963 on: December 11, 2015, 07:10:12 AM »

I see a tipster service has put up Carson Palmer overs in passing yards tonight against a depleted Minnesota defense. I agree. You'd hate to sweat under 300 with this passing attack. Even the short passes are going to play making guys like David Johnson. JJ Nelson in the deep runs like he's been shot out of a cannon.

Fred's best bet is 10/11 over 307.5 with Billy Mountains.

The rest can get 305.5 with Scuy. Well, some of us can.

£44 please.

Never in doubt.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #109964 on: December 11, 2015, 08:58:31 AM »

King Lamela
Pages: 1 ... 7327 7328 7329 7330 [7331] 7332 7333 7334 7335 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: