blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:26:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7329 7330 7331 7332 [7333] 7334 7335 7336 7337 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438415 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #109980 on: December 11, 2015, 10:30:56 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/leicester-v-chelsea/winner

Suggest £40, or again what you like on Leicester at 3.24 here with Marathonbet. I like 3.0 and above generally.

1st vs 14th. Leicester flying and Chelsea pretty abject with the finish in the premier league. Clear to see the difference in the two sides currently. Chelsea have improved defensively though, but will they be ready for the harassment Vardy will administer? I imagine they are under pressure already to perform but they might really be under it when Leicester come at them.

I think a case of a reputation preceding Chelsea here and an expectation that Leicester will have to run out of steam eventually. It may happen here with a Chelsea cementing the start of their resurgence, but as things stand I do think Leicester are too big here.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109981 on: December 11, 2015, 11:21:23 PM »

Based on no stats and solely on my (considerable) gut, the Leicester game feels like it has draw all over it
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #109982 on: December 11, 2015, 11:30:19 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-southampton/winner

Suggest £40 or whatever you want, on Palace to win tomorrow at odds of better than 2.35. So if you have active bookies at 2.5 and above i suggest go with it.

Palace still don't have a goalscoring threat from the striking position and with every game I see Wickham I love the fact he can hold the ball up but i just see oafishness. I hope that if/when he gets his first goal he can look to thrive in a system I think is a dream for the sole striker. Soaure, Bolasie and Zaha always looking to bang in crosses and I think Wickham is taking his time to get back into things, but could well never fit in, who knows right now.

I think Zaha was a huge miss away to Everton. We were under the cosh for the majority and I think it was partly because we didn't have the double wide flair threat of those Zaha/Bolasie which meant more counter attacks than we are used to were breaking down as we couldn't hit both sides. I think Palace would be clever in buying another flair type expensive winger to really hone in on our system's threat, the wide players, because when one of them is missing, it completely hampers our game and we have to hold on at times against greater opposition.

It also highlighted just how off form Puncheon has been this season and I really hope Chamakh can be trusted to play a run of games despite his dodgy hammy because I think he has been a wonderful number 10 for us when playing which may surprise a few on here.

Onto the bet, I think there could be value here in how our home form is seen as poor, despite close negative results without a target man striker for most of it, so really I don't think we have played that badly.

Southampton have been iffy recently, but do contest in tight away games generally aside from the last away to Man City.

I just count on Palace's wing players being too much for Southampton to handle, with both playing and going for it, they are hard to maintain. Palace are incredible currently at defending set pieces and are great at converting from them too which could help decide a tight affair also.

Speaking of Palaces set pieces and Wickhams general oafishness, what do think of 1st goalscorer? Scott Dann? Ward?
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-southampton/first-goalscorer
I like Leicester to beat Chelsea Monday too.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:57:45 PM by TheDazzler » Logged
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #109983 on: December 12, 2015, 12:15:19 AM »

2 in his last 4, 3 in his last 15, Dann probably isn't a bad shout for a goal. Not sure of the market though and if 26/1 is value considering.

Always a threat and goes up for most attacking set pieces.

Anytime with bwin at 13.0, would according to the stats look really good value? 11.5 with 888sport.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109984 on: December 12, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-southampton/winner

Suggest £40 or whatever you want, on Palace to win tomorrow at odds of better than 2.35. So if you have active bookies at 2.5 and above i suggest go with it.

Palace still don't have a goalscoring threat from the striking position and with every game I see Wickham I love the fact he can hold the ball up but i just see oafishness. I hope that if/when he gets his first goal he can look to thrive in a system I think is a dream for the sole striker. Soaure, Bolasie and Zaha always looking to bang in crosses and I think Wickham is taking his time to get back into things, but could well never fit in, who knows right now.

I think Zaha was a huge miss away to Everton. We were under the cosh for the majority and I think it was partly because we didn't have the double wide flair threat of those Zaha/Bolasie which meant more counter attacks than we are used to were breaking down as we couldn't hit both sides. I think Palace would be clever in buying another flair type expensive winger to really hone in on our system's threat, the wide players, because when one of them is missing, it completely hampers our game and we have to hold on at times against greater opposition.

It also highlighted just how off form Puncheon has been this season and I really hope Chamakh can be trusted to play a run of games despite his dodgy hammy because I think he has been a wonderful number 10 for us when playing which may surprise a few on here.

Onto the bet, I think there could be value here in how our home form is seen as poor, despite close negative results without a target man striker for most of it, so really I don't think we have played that badly.

Southampton have been iffy recently, but do contest in tight away games generally aside from the last away to Man City.

I just count on Palace's wing players being too much for Southampton to handle, with both playing and going for it, they are hard to maintain. Palace are incredible currently at defending set pieces and are great at converting from them too which could help decide a tight affair also.

Crystal Palace Crystal Palace v Southampton Winner
13/8
Total Stake: £40.00
Potential Returns: £104.80

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109985 on: December 12, 2015, 11:06:57 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/leicester-v-chelsea/winner

Suggest £40, or again what you like on Leicester at 3.24 here with Marathonbet. I like 3.0 and above generally.

1st vs 14th. Leicester flying and Chelsea pretty abject with the finish in the premier league. Clear to see the difference in the two sides currently. Chelsea have improved defensively though, but will they be ready for the harassment Vardy will administer? I imagine they are under pressure already to perform but they might really be under it when Leicester come at them.

I think a case of a reputation preceding Chelsea here and an expectation that Leicester will have to run out of steam eventually. It may happen here with a Chelsea cementing the start of their resurgence, but as things stand I do think Leicester are too big here.

Leicester Leicester v Chelsea Winner
21/10
Total Stake: £30.00
Potential Returns: £93.00

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109986 on: December 12, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »

unfortunately the caspian caviar gold cup has cut up a bit. Irish cavalier went this morning and we are down to 14

We are on LittleJon at 12/1, now been cut to 8-1

anybody got anything else for Cheltenham/Doncaster etc this afternoon please let me know

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109987 on: December 12, 2015, 11:21:05 AM »

also today

full football programme

European Rugby Champions cup pool games

a big night of Boxing

Strictly semi-finals

the euro 2016 draw, to discuss

I am around, the available accounts are in decent shape, the weather is terrible so there is TV Sport to watch....so any ideas put them down please

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109988 on: December 12, 2015, 11:32:37 AM »

unfortunately the caspian caviar gold cup has cut up a bit. Irish cavalier went this morning and we are down to 14

anybody got anything else for Cheltenham/Doncaster etc this afternoon please let me know

Numerous firms are still betting 1/4 1234 on the gold cup.  No brainer to bet any horse in the field on those firms if close to the betfair price blind.  We should be investing a decent chunk of any available roll into this race today.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/cheltenham/13:50/winner

Bald/365/hills (down to 13 runners per their RP advert)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:37:31 AM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109989 on: December 12, 2015, 12:00:20 PM »

Numerous firms are still betting 1/4 1234 on the gold cup.  No brainer to bet any horse in the field on those firms if close to the betfair price blind.  We should be investing a decent chunk of any available roll into this race today.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/cheltenham/13:50/winner

Bald/365/hills (down to 13 runners per their RP advert)

thank you. have pinstuck a couple for myself

if ideas come on here will try to do them. betfred and hills fine for us

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109990 on: December 12, 2015, 12:41:35 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/oxford-v-carlisle/winner

£150 7/10 at hills.  We spoke about this earlier in the week.  Price is going.  Under on the machine. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109991 on: December 12, 2015, 12:42:36 PM »

Looks outside at romford bags this morning as well if anyone is playing and hasn't noticed.

Instant t1 friendless winner at 8/1 bf sp!  Standard.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:48:11 PM by arbboy » Logged
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #109992 on: December 12, 2015, 12:47:35 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/oxford-v-carlisle/winner

£150 7/10 at hills.  We spoke about this earlier in the week.  Price is going.  Under on the machine. 

Carlisle trained for 2 days at St Georges in the end this week.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109993 on: December 12, 2015, 01:23:30 PM »

think i missed that, sorry

chompy i see you are on the thread

peterbrough goals today?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/peterborough-v-shrewsbury/total-goals-over-under

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109994 on: December 12, 2015, 01:25:55 PM »

1/4 shot at lingers in the 1235 1/4 odds just gone off 1/50 to place on betfair (you get 1/16 on the place part of the ew bet).  Shortest ew bet i think i can remember having ever in 10 years.
Pages: 1 ... 7329 7330 7331 7332 [7333] 7334 7335 7336 7337 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: