blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:24:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7746 7747 7748 7749 [7750] 7751 7752 7753 7754 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443213 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #116235 on: April 14, 2016, 07:21:11 PM »

thanks for that, now 7/4 favourite and 6/4 where we can use

i assume its no bet at 6/4 favourite

I would say no bet at that price.

Was a great spot anyway winning in a canter
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #116236 on: April 14, 2016, 07:50:18 PM »

Boro are scoring quite well recently, and have their first choice defence playing, which doesn't concede against a Bolton team that is awful.

I know I'm biased as a boro fan, but Boro win this game pretty much every time.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #116237 on: April 14, 2016, 08:31:19 PM »

Someone just lifted up my rock and told me I'm needed again because it's the Chinese GP this weekend.

Had a look through the markets, and there's not that much around at the moment, here are my initial suggestions:

Top Six Finish -
Carlos Sainz @ 5/1 with tote and paddys. Toro Rosso are quick, and while they are (possibly) outsiders for the top six, they shouldn't be as high as 5/1. Suggest £10.

Points Finish - Sergio Perez @ 17/11 with Beewin. Above evens, really .. who is doing these prices?! Suggest £50. Also, £5 bets on Palmer (10/1 with SkyeBet/Beewin), Magnussen (11/1 with Beewin), Ericsson (16/1 with various), Nasr (20/1, Beewin), Wehrlein (20/1 with StanShames).

That is a lot of drivers, but all those prices are far too high. Given the new tyre rules, on a track surface as abrasive as Shanghai, we probably will see many surprises. There is a lot of variation this weekend on pricing for a points finish actually. Take a look at Magnussen's prices in particular:

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/chinese-grand-prix/points-finish

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116238 on: April 14, 2016, 09:52:58 PM »

Boro are scoring quite well recently, and have their first choice defence playing, which doesn't concede against a Bolton team that is awful.

Lay me 5/4 Bolton +1.5 then?   Easy money for you.  Happy to back Bolton at 14/1 as well if you want even more easy money.  You can have 1/3 commission free as well Mboro whatever you prefer.  PM me if interested.  Please not another 'team x win this game every time but i don't want to take your free money' rubbish excuse we usually get from the guessers when they politely decline.  Gets really boring after a while listening to the same excuses why people don't want free money to back up their statements.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:06:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #116239 on: April 14, 2016, 10:09:15 PM »

Lay me 5/4 Bolton +1.5 then?   Easy money for you.  Happy to back Bolton at 14/1 as well if you want even more easy money.  You can have 1/3 commission free as well Mboro whatever you prefer.  PM me if interested.  Please not another 'team x win this game every time but i don't want to take your free money' rubbish excuse we usually get from the guessers when they politely decline.  Gets really boring after a while listening to the same excuses why people don't want free money to back up their statements.

You assume I have money to be acting as a bookmaker? I dont, how is that for "a rubbish excuse"? People wonder why some people dont post on here? Christ.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116240 on: April 14, 2016, 10:12:50 PM »

You assume I have money to be acting as a bookmaker? I dont, how is that for "a rubbish excuse"? People wonder why some people dont post on here? Christ.

I assume you bet to some level?  £30 to win £10 on boro just to back up your statement.  No reason for it to be a huge bet.  Whatever you are comfortable with or just make more sensible statements you are willing to back up with any amount of capital which is comfortable.  The main reason fred is dying is because of the number of guessers who talk bollocks and people stop reading rather than anything i post fwiw.  Viewing figures generally go through the roof when i post fwiw.  Prices disappear in seconds i put up due to the followers.  Haven't seen the 1/3 Mboro been knocked over anywhere given it 'can't possibly lose'

Why wouldn't you want to have a bet at 1/3 on something that wins 'pretty much every time'?    Whatever stakes are comfortable for you.  I assume you do bet?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:25:01 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116241 on: April 14, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »

There is no need for this please. People Don't want fro fee intimidated when they post an opinion, nor do they need to make cash bets with other posters to justify their views. Thanks .

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116242 on: April 14, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »

There is no need for this please. People Don't want fro fee intimidated when they post an opinion, nor do they need to make cash bets with other posters to justify their views. Thanks .

Posters to make more logical statements then or be willing to back up their views with their own cash.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116243 on: April 14, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »

Posters to make more logical statements then or be willing to back up their views with their own cash.
we can debate views without making others feel uncomfortable please. A recreational bettor's view is as valid as a pro's. Educate, Don't berate. Thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116244 on: April 14, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »

we can debate views without making others feel uncomfortable please. A recreational bettor's view is as valid as a pro's. Educate, Don't berate. Thanks

How am i making him feel uncomfortable?  I am offering him 1/3 about something that hardly ever loses according to him.  Most people would be knocking me over to get on in this position if they are a punter with a strong view who likes a bet (don't we all on here?) not moaning they don't have enough money to get involved.  They would be on the phone to wonga to get the max on.  he can have as much or as little as he chooses at industry top price commission free.  What's not to like?
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #116245 on: April 14, 2016, 10:32:03 PM »

Someone just lifted up my rock and told me I'm needed again because it's the Chinese GP this weekend.

Had a look through the markets, and there's not that much around at the moment, here are my initial suggestions:

Top Six Finish -
Carlos Sainz @ 5/1 with tote and paddys. Toro Rosso are quick, and while they are (possibly) outsiders for the top six, they shouldn't be as high as 5/1. Suggest £10.

Points Finish - Sergio Perez @ 17/11 with Beewin. Above evens, really .. who is doing these prices?! Suggest £50. Also, £5 bets on Palmer (10/1 with SkyeBet/Beewin), Magnussen (11/1 with Beewin), Ericsson (16/1 with various), Nasr (20/1, Beewin), Wehrlein (20/1 with StanShames).

That is a lot of drivers, but all those prices are far too high. Given the new tyre rules, on a track surface as abrasive as Shanghai, we probably will see many surprises. There is a lot of variation this weekend on pricing for a points finish actually. Take a look at Magnussen's prices in particular:

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/chinese-grand-prix/points-finish

Thanks for the early-doors tips Peter. I wondered if you've done any analysis of the profitability/ROI of your pre-qualifying tips versus the ones you do shortly before the race itself? It seems a lot can change before the off (weather, reliability etc) so it must be harder to spot value pre-qualifying?
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116246 on: April 14, 2016, 10:33:15 PM »

Were you born as an objectionable brat or did you have to practice hard to get this obnoxious?

If you had taken time to read the post rather than diving in with your latest rant, it didn't say anything about the number of views of the thread. The statement was "people wonder why some people dont post on here?".

I think that his point is well made.

Your repeated statements that people's views are worthless unless they are prepared to back them up with money are as mindless as they are offensive.

I for one, don't give a toss how much money you may have won or lost betting. I am an occasional viewer of this thread nowadays but I can assure you that the number of my views is  likely to be inversely proportional to the number of your posts.

It only takes a moment to think of a better way of phrasing a comment. Try it next time.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #116247 on: April 14, 2016, 10:34:04 PM »

How am i making him feel uncomfortable?
 I am offering him 1/3 about something that hardly ever loses according to him.  Most people would be knocking me over to get on in this position if they are a punter with a strong view who likes a bet (don't we all on here?) not moaning they don't have enough money to get involved.  They would be on the phone to wonga to get the max on.

It's not the content, obviously.  I would guess it's more a matter of how you address people, lol.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #116248 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:07 AM »

Were you born as an objectionable brat or did you have to practice hard to get this obnoxious?

If you had taken time to read the post rather than diving in with your latest rant, it didn't say anything about the number of views of the thread. The statement was "people wonder why some people dont post on here?".

I think that his point is well made.

Your repeated statements that people's views are worthless unless they are prepared to back them up with money are as mindless as they are offensive.

I for one, don't give a toss how much money you may have won or lost betting. I am an occasional viewer of this thread nowadays but I can assure you that the number of my views is  likely to be inversely proportional to the number of your posts.

It only takes a moment to think of a better way of phrasing a comment. Try it next time.

Funny how people see it in others

Arbs should be less direct but his point kind of stands.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:16:11 AM by JohnCharver » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #116249 on: April 15, 2016, 03:09:03 AM »

Arboy is like the Blonde Donald Trump.

You see what he is on about, and think, yes this guy has a point, but the arrogant manner he uses to tell you means you could never like the bloke. He claims he doesn't care about being popular, because he knows he is right and he has loads of money.

Then because he keeps on telling you how great he is and how correct he is all the fricking time,  you just think you would just rather be worse off than give the guy the opportunity to tell you how right he was again. You know his hotels are great, but you don't want to put a penny more in his pocket.

So, as people grow tired of hearing Donald tell everyone how right he is all the time and many people start to lose interst, he finds an opportunity to pick on another minority with force and fury to grab back the headlines, so the supporters yell 'Go Donald',  while the rest of us just sit back, shaking our heads, thinking 'This guy could have been the solution, but as he acts like such a dick all the time, I just can't listen any more'

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 7746 7747 7748 7749 [7750] 7751 7752 7753 7754 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: