blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 02:41:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7923 7924 7925 7926 [7927] 7928 7929 7930 7931 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13576804 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #118890 on: June 22, 2016, 12:29:43 AM »

Fred's improved massively since the fish with a Stan James account stopped posting tips. Cheesy 

Currently unable to facilitate bets at the ice cream parlour, too.

As for the Jamier-Host bet, top stuff, sir. Looks like Fred is crushing at the moment. Hope everyone is making hay.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #118891 on: June 22, 2016, 01:00:09 AM »

Tomorrows India V Zimbabwe match, thought I'd mix it up and throw match wides in there.

Over 7.5 @ 21/10 with our friends at khoral

under 9.5 @ 4/5 with yunibet

8 and 9 for the scoop
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #118892 on: June 22, 2016, 01:02:16 AM »

England v Sri Lanka tomorrow. 6's

Over 8.5 @ 11/10 with Khoral
Under 10 @ 5/6 with bet355

Just the 9 ball please.

Didn't take long for one of these to bink-thanks nellberg for kicking this method off, and maldini for spotting!!

I've gotta credit Nellberg for the idea, because they're not on oddschecker you'd miss it.

Lovely sweats with little to no risk.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #118893 on: June 22, 2016, 01:05:22 AM »

Tomorrows India V Zimbabwe match, thought I'd mix it up and throw match wides in there.

8 and 9 for the scoop

21/10 and 4/5 with a 2 run middle which is circa 20% likely to cop on top of a huge arb on top risk free before we start on the middle?  Really?  Are these fantasy arbs/middles or for real?
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #118894 on: June 22, 2016, 01:07:26 AM »

8 and 9 for the scoop

I checked this one also haha, different rules though. Khoral do individual wides, i.e wide goes for 4 they count it as only 1. Yuni/888 go by total runs from wides, so not risk free
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #118895 on: June 22, 2016, 01:39:43 AM »

Euro 2016 team top goalscorer markets. . .

so, trying to find an angle i spent an hour looking at the czech republic. . .

. . . recommend £20 Necid top Czech goalscorer 7-1 BV

Many thanks for the time you spent researching the above recommendation, it's now been settled as a tie/win with the CR's exit from the tournament. I enjoyed seeing him nail that penno!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #118896 on: June 22, 2016, 03:36:06 AM »

Ukraine lowest scoring team @ 33/1?

Ok they have N.Ireland before Poland but could easily blank both of those. Seems plenty big enough to me for a wager.

Min bet is £100 these days right given the enormous bankroll? Smiley

Never cease to be amazed at this place.

If a "pro" suggests a large bet on Mary Berry to bake a decent cake or Serena Williams to beat Stephen Hawking in a game of tennis, they get applauded from the rooftops by all and sundry.

Over the last few days we have had decent result from Hectors 20-1 place, a Ralph 25-1 place and now a min 16.5-1 winner(and we scoop the 33-1 lot if Austria finally score) from The Host, yet hardly a word is said.

Thanks are due to everyone here for their efforts, but come on chaps, lets spread the love, because I know who is getting the credit for paying for my holidays this year!

Don't understand this post.  It's a great tip at long odds but what is your gripe?  Do you think Hector doesn't get enough credit for his winners for example?  I think most people get shouts for their winners.

Don't understand what you don't understand? The post is pretty darn clear.

Yes, most do get some small acknowledgement, but it's pretty sparse out there for guys chucking in the big prices atm.

Maybe you don't think these guys warrant the general thanks of the group and should just find them for us as a matter of course?

Personally, I find a little encouragement and thanks goes a long way, the more there is, the further it goes.

As I said, never cease to be amazed

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #118897 on: June 22, 2016, 08:36:05 AM »

8 and 9 for the scoop

I checked this one also haha, different rules though. Khoral do individual wides, i.e wide goes for 4 they count it as only 1. Yuni/888 go by total runs from wides, so not risk free

I don't understand cricket
Still a bet?
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #118898 on: June 22, 2016, 08:46:28 AM »

Ukraine lowest scoring team @ 33/1?

Ok they have N.Ireland before Poland but could easily blank both of those. Seems plenty big enough to me for a wager.

Min bet is £100 these days right given the enormous bankroll? Smiley

Never cease to be amazed at this place.

If a "pro" suggests a large bet on Mary Berry to bake a decent cake or Serena Williams to beat Stephen Hawking in a game of tennis, they get applauded from the rooftops by all and sundry.

Over the last few days we have had decent result from Hectors 20-1 place, a Ralph 25-1 place and now a min 16.5-1 winner(and we scoop the 33-1 lot if Austria finally score) from The Host, yet hardly a word is said.

Thanks are due to everyone here for their efforts, but come on chaps, lets spread the love, because I know who is getting the credit for paying for my holidays this year!

Don't understand this post.  It's a great tip at long odds but what is your gripe?  Do you think Hector doesn't get enough credit for his winners for example?  I think most people get shouts for their winners.

Don't understand what you don't understand? The post is pretty darn clear.

Yes, most do get some small acknowledgement, but it's pretty sparse out there for guys chucking in the big prices atm.

Maybe you don't think these guys warrant the general thanks of the group and should just find them for us as a matter of course?

Personally, I find a little encouragement and thanks goes a long way, the more there is, the further it goes.

As I said, never cease to be amazed

Strange.  The Lowry/Zverev tips were outstanding.  The Bottas tip before that.  Other tennis underdogs too many to remember.    I gave thanks to the great work as did numerous others yet you feel the need to start on the forum for not giving enough credit?  Feels like you want to start a row for no reason.

I missed the Ukraine one and that is my own loss but generally the big priced winners get tips of the hat from everyone in my opinion.  
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #118899 on: June 22, 2016, 09:03:27 AM »

ESPN is playing this ad quite a bit, as you'd expect:

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #118900 on: June 22, 2016, 09:04:51 AM »

8 and 9 for the scoop

I don't understand cricket
Still a bet?

could lose both, so no
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #118901 on: June 22, 2016, 09:06:20 AM »

Tighty I think your Czech top scorer bet landed as a joint winner. Lovely!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #118902 on: June 22, 2016, 09:09:27 AM »

Tips of the hat from everyone?

I guess you must see more posts than me then Dung, because I think I saw about two for hectors recent gem. None for Ralph's, since it got over the line, nor for the Ukraine bet thus far.

You seem to be the one trying to pick a fight by keep coming back with claims of general congratulations, that just aren't true.

It didn't need a comment back, it was just a nudge for us all to be more vocal in our thanks if we have backed these beauties. If that's what you think is itching for a fight you probably haven't read much of much stuff! Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #118903 on: June 22, 2016, 09:21:08 AM »

Tips of the hat from everyone?

I guess you must see more posts than me then Dung, because I think I saw about two for hectors recent gem. None for Ralph's, since it got over the line, nor for the Ukraine bet thus far.

You seem to be the one trying to pick a fight by keep coming back with claims of general congratulations, that just aren't true.

It didn't need a comment back, it was just a nudge for us all to be more vocal in our thanks if we have backed these beauties. If that's what you think is itching for a fight you probably haven't read much of much stuff! Wink

The Ukraine one did go past unnoticed which is a shame not least for me as I would have had a decent go on that at 33-1 Sad  I do remember the tennis and golf ones getting much merriment though as quite a lot of people were on but maybe I am mistaken.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #118904 on: June 22, 2016, 10:04:44 AM »

8 and 9 for the scoop

Thanks for the heads up. Let's try not to get greedy!

I've managed to void the yunibet one, trying to get out of Khoral now 😂
Pages: 1 ... 7923 7924 7925 7926 [7927] 7928 7929 7930 7931 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: