blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8273 8274 8275 8276 [8277] 8278 8279 8280 8281 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432906 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124140 on: December 18, 2016, 04:13:08 PM »

Couldn't resist backing the Browns today at Orchard Park at 7/2. The Bills GM reportedly wanted to fire the head coach last week. The Offensive Coordinator (who started the season as the running backs coach) would take over and immediately replace the quarterback with a raw rookie. The owners don't really know what to do so it's been held in abeyance for the time being.

There's all sorts of talk about the players not being happy and the performances on the field the last couple of weeks suggest there are enough players on the field who want the coach out to make what should be an easy win against an 0-13 team anything but that.

Against that...it's the Cleveland Browns.

Views?

coincidentally, did you realise that if the Browns can win one measly game and the 49ers lose out, the 49ers officially finish with the worst record in the NFL on comparative strength of schedule?

in really bad weather the Bills are going to give the Browns a huge dose of McCoy aren't they? Any sign that the Browns have had a run defense all season.....?

Even our Jeremy Hill managed to vet over 100 yards vs the browns on the ground. I've sided with Gillislee anytime in this game. Hopefully he'll be the goal line back again and he should smash through them. However the browns would need to actually stop someone at some time for it to be a goal line situation.

I think you should get on the unders in the Dallas game later on. Dak seems to be in a bit of a lull, not throwing for much Dez is carrying a knock. Again. The Tampa defence has been brilliant the last few weeks and they're slowing down their play. Building drives. Both teams do that so there won't be as many plays in total as most games. The points are set high at 46.5 (or were earlier) I think Tighty is a cowboys fan so obviously his input will be interesting too

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124141 on: December 18, 2016, 06:05:43 PM »

Couldn't resist backing the Browns today at Orchard Park at 7/2. The Bills GM reportedly wanted to fire the head coach last week. The Offensive Coordinator (who started the season as the running backs coach) would take over and immediately replace the quarterback with a raw rookie. The owners don't really know what to do so it's been held in abeyance for the time being.

There's all sorts of talk about the players not being happy and the performances on the field the last couple of weeks suggest there are enough players on the field who want the coach out to make what should be an easy win against an 0-13 team anything but that.

Views?

coincidentally, did you realise that if the Browns can win one measly game and the 49ers lose out, the 49ers officially finish with the worst record in the NFL on comparative strength of schedule?

in really bad weather the Bills are going to give the Browns a huge dose of McCoy aren't they? Any sign that the Browns have had a run defense all season.....?

Even our Jeremy Hill managed to vet over 100 yards vs the browns on the ground. I've sided with Gillislee anytime in this game. Hopefully he'll be the goal line back again and he should smash through them. However the browns would need to actually stop someone at some time for it to be a goal line situation.

I think you should get on the unders in the Dallas game later on. Dak seems to be in a bit of a lull, not throwing for much Dez is carrying a knock. Again. The Tampa defence has been brilliant the last few weeks and they're slowing down their play. Building drives. Both teams do that so there won't be as many plays in total as most games. The points are set high at 46.5 (or were earlier) I think Tighty is a cowboys fan so obviously his input will be interesting too

In favour of that, left tackle, Cordy Glenn, is out and will be replaced by Cyrus Kouandjio. He's a 6 ft 7, 325lb beast of a man, who came from Alabama, where he blocked for Ingram, Yeldon and someone else I've forgotten. He's a better asset in the running game than the passing game, although he's not as good at the second and third level blocking as Glenn.

The Bills aren't great at line of scrimmage blocking. In fact, we're below average. It's once the running back breaks free that we excel. The guards, particularly Incognito, are tremendous.

There must be a price where Cleveland become value. The bookies have been trying to find it for 13 weeks...

4/1 now.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:08:28 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #124142 on: December 18, 2016, 06:41:15 PM »

Views?

In favour of that, left tackle, Cordy Glenn, is out and will be replaced by Cyrus Kouandjio. He's a 6 ft 7, 325lb beast of a man, who came from Alabama, where he blocked for Ingram, Yeldon and someone else I've forgotten. He's a better asset in the running game than the passing game, although he's not as good at the second and third level blocking as Glenn.

The Bills aren't great at line of scrimmage blocking. In fact, we're below average. It's once the running back breaks free that we excel. The guards, particularly Incognito, are tremendous.

There must be a price where Cleveland become value. The bookies have been trying to find it for 13 weeks...

4/1 now.

5.4 ish available on betfair.  Can run up strictly profits.  Am putting my faith in Tal.   Away only means a couple of points in NFL right?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124143 on: December 18, 2016, 06:59:30 PM »

No bones about it: The Bills could win this game by 20 and humiliate the Browns. It would be like my team to do that when there's nothing on the line and no reason even to try, when the head coach is leaving at the end of the year (if not before).

The Browns do seem still to be trying. They do not want to finish 0-16. They are just rubbish.

3 points is the usual home advantage. The Bills aren't particularly dominant at home AFAIK so it's probably 2-3.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #124144 on: December 18, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »

Cleveland desperately want the no1 pick and 0-16 looks like the only way to get it.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124145 on: December 18, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »

I guess we didn't take Montgomery anytime? Lands after 10 mins

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124146 on: December 18, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »

Cleveland desperately want the no1 pick and 0-16 looks like the only way to get it.

I'm not sure that's true. At least in the sense they're tanking. They have the Eagles' first round pick next year as well as their own. That could be two top 5 picks the way the Eagles are going. There's no superstar QB out there for next season. The talent is elsewhere.

Hue Jackson in tears at the possibility of his team going 0-16 is either a legendary acting job or a reflection of a team that desperately wants at least one win.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124147 on: December 18, 2016, 07:50:15 PM »

Always so funny looking at the lowest prices each of the SPOTY runners have been done at on betfair.  Not sure which lowest price matched is the funniest this year.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124148 on: December 18, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »

Always so funny looking at the lowest prices each of the SPOTY runners have been done at on betfair.  Not sure which lowest price matched is the funniest this year.

Examples? Are a lot of them down to an error on backers behalf?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124149 on: December 18, 2016, 07:59:38 PM »

Muz 1/10
Brownlee 9/4
Skelton 8/1
Kenny's 6/1 and 7/1
Mo Farah 9/4
Bale 4/1
Vardy 3/1
Whitlock 6/1
Peaty 9/1!!!!!!!  Surely this has to be the worse of them all.  Could only ever realistically win one gold medal.
Willett 5/1!!!

Rest all huge prices at any stage.  All of the above prices done for real money not a couple of quid.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:02:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #124150 on: December 18, 2016, 08:04:43 PM »

Whitlock 6/1

Has to be this one for me, I know he beat MVG but hes Australian?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124151 on: December 18, 2016, 08:21:27 PM »

Half time:

Cleveland 3
Buffalo 17

Good dodge, Fred. Marv.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124152 on: December 18, 2016, 08:33:26 PM »

Whitlock 6/1

Yeah wtf lol
So next year could I set lays in for non winners like Whitlock lol at short odds and possibly get it matched for some reason
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #124153 on: December 18, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »

Always so funny looking at the lowest prices each of the SPOTY runners have been done at on betfair.  Not sure which lowest price matched is the funniest this year.

Whitlock 6/1

lol hes a Olympic Gymnast Smiley

PS Darts isn't a sport Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124154 on: December 18, 2016, 09:35:19 PM »

Can't believe you got a bite, Horneris!

Pages: 1 ... 8273 8274 8275 8276 [8277] 8278 8279 8280 8281 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: