blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8276 8277 8278 8279 [8280] 8281 8282 8283 8284 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13428646 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124185 on: December 19, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »

The disabled competitors are only coming round once every four years (they'll scrabble around to find one to put in in a non-Paralympic year but in those years they'll be like jazz or folk albums nominated for the Mercury Music prize).

I agree that it was best when it was the Sports Review of the year, but the big change was when it started getting held in arenas ten years ago - up until then it was in a normal TV studio. As it's in an arena, it can't be the small little thing but has to be like the bloody X-Factor.

Remember, real people paid £45 each to go and watch two hours of interviews with sports people - baffling.

Agreed plus all the ex's to get there as well.  Thought the hardcore Leicester fans were great though.

i have better. a friend was offered £200 for their ticket by a Robbie Williams fan who never misses a live appearance/concert/talk show appearance if they can possibly help it

Did you follow the team of the year betting yesterday tighty?  I forgot about it.  Bruce M (R post editor) tweeted that LCFC drifted to 2/5 for the award.  Incredible if true.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124186 on: December 19, 2016, 06:28:59 PM »

The disabled competitors are only coming round once every four years (they'll scrabble around to find one to put in in a non-Paralympic year but in those years they'll be like jazz or folk albums nominated for the Mercury Music prize).

I agree that it was best when it was the Sports Review of the year, but the big change was when it started getting held in arenas ten years ago - up until then it was in a normal TV studio. As it's in an arena, it can't be the small little thing but has to be like the bloody X-Factor.

Remember, real people paid £45 each to go and watch two hours of interviews with sports people - baffling.

Agreed plus all the ex's to get there as well.  Thought the hardcore Leicester fans were great though.

i have better. a friend was offered £200 for their ticket by a Robbie Williams fan who never misses a live appearance/concert/talk show appearance if they can possibly help it

Did you follow the team of the year betting yesterday tighty?  I forgot about it.  Bruce M (R post editor) tweeted that LCFC drifted to 2/5 for the award.  Incredible if true.

they went 1/4 to 1/8 a week before, were back at 1/5 on Saturday and last i checked were back at 1/4 mid afternoon yesterday. didn't see 2/5 myself.

no idea why it drifted back. 132 fans and over 80 players and back office staff/partners were there at £45 a pop paid for by the club. Not doing that if they weren't certain of winning

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #124187 on: December 19, 2016, 06:33:29 PM »

Way ahead of the curve, stopped watching it years ago - never the same after Coleman/Carpenter

sola virtus nobilitat
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124188 on: December 19, 2016, 08:15:12 PM »

NFL tonight, de sean jackson recieving yards, over 55.5 with BV, under 67.5 william hill (68.5 sky)  decent middle for a scoop :-)

Seen someone else tip the overs on him as well. Will only take him one catch to beat that target. I'm struggling to call tonight's match. If the Panthers turn up they can cause problems for the Skins. Nice 13 bracket there though for the win

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #124189 on: December 19, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »

Corey Cadby threatened to sink the average bet in a prelim match! 102.48 in the end after a scrappy last leg.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124190 on: December 19, 2016, 08:43:22 PM »

Corey Cadby threatened to sink the average bet in a prelim match! 102.48 in the end after a scrappy last leg.

Playing Cullen the choker of all chokers next.  Surely have to be on him?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #124191 on: December 19, 2016, 08:47:47 PM »

Cullen has stopped choking as much since he started getting tanked up before playing. Hard to see him coping with the scoring power of Cadby though assuming he reproduces something like that. Cadby now in to 1.68 on machine.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #124192 on: December 19, 2016, 09:05:12 PM »

I fear we've missed the price.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/joe-cullen-v-sun-or-cadby/winner
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124193 on: December 19, 2016, 10:05:51 PM »

No shots on target in 45 minutes at Goodison?

Didn't realise it was Bellew v Haye already.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124194 on: December 20, 2016, 02:45:08 PM »

Today's the day
Let's go kist
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #124195 on: December 20, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »

Today's the day
Let's go kist

Fingers crossed.

Sportinglife have been incredibly accurate so far and are putting their bet of the day on Dolan so should be interesting
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124196 on: December 20, 2016, 07:45:24 PM »

Felipe Massa will postpone his retirement to stay at Williams. Valtteri Bottas is off to Mercedes . Read more: http://bbc.in/2h8Ri40

we might have had word of this a while ago?

(well done Peter)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #124197 on: December 20, 2016, 08:59:35 PM »

Felipe Massa will postpone his retirement to stay at Williams. Valtteri Bottas is off to Mercedes . Read more: http://bbc.in/2h8Ri40

we might have had word of this a while ago?

(well done Peter)

Thanks. The Bottas deal was concluded early last week, however Mercedes won't be formally announcing it until the second week of January, so I'm told.

Mercedes did offer Wehrlein to Williams, but they didn't want two relatively inexperienced drivers at this level, and negotiated a bigger engine discount rather than taking up Pascal's services. I do feel for Pascal though .. turned down by both Force India and Williams now, despite being an extremely promising talent. His time will come, I'm sure.

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #124198 on: December 20, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »

Today's the day
Let's go kist

Fingers crossed.

Sportinglife have been incredibly accurate so far and are putting their bet of the day on Dolan so should be interesting

They knew. Sportinglife also did Barney 3-0. Its like they actually know.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #124199 on: December 20, 2016, 11:11:07 PM »

I fear we've missed the price.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/joe-cullen-v-sun-or-cadby/winner

Hi not been a thread follower recently so unsure what the bet is, but was watching this game yesterday and commentators said that prelim games don't count towards first round averages
Pages: 1 ... 8276 8277 8278 8279 [8280] 8281 8282 8283 8284 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: