blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:03:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8504 8505 8506 8507 [8508] 8509 8510 8511 8512 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432030 times)
AshP1979
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #127605 on: April 29, 2017, 10:47:16 AM »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

With 53 knockouts for Klitschko and 18 for AJ in their respective careers, I see it as highly unlikely the fight goes the distance tonight.

We know Wladimir can win a decision, but we equally haven't seen Joshua go 12. AJ still has questions to answer around his punch resistance and I think we can reasonably expect Dr. Steelhammer to test that out tonight.

In the buildup to the fight, AJ has talked a lot about keeping it simple, not building the occasion up. To me, in any event, he belies a real air of nervous tension. I just wonder if he doesn't find success early in the fight whether he starts to change his approach into a more urgent style and expose himself to more risk and the underrated counter punching of Klitschko.

I believe the fight goes no more than 8 rounds.

Under 8.5 rounds with Marathon is showing at 28/29. That's the best price I can see at Oddschecker.

Thanks for reading!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127606 on: April 29, 2017, 10:52:35 AM »

With 53 knockouts for Klitschko and 18 for AJ in their respective careers, I see it as highly unlikely the fight goes the distance tonight.

We know Wladimir can win a decision, but we equally haven't seen Joshua go 12. AJ still has questions to answer around his punch resistance and I think we can reasonably expect Dr. Steelhammer to test that out tonight.

In the buildup to the fight, AJ has talked a lot about keeping it simple, not building the occasion up. To me, in any event, he belies a real air of nervous tension. I just wonder if he doesn't find success early in the fight whether he starts to change his approach into a more urgent style and expose himself to more risk and the underrated counter punching of Klitschko.

Under 8.5 rounds with Marathon is showing at 28/29. That's the best price I can see at Oddschecker.

Thanks for reading!

Thank you Ash - that post has taken 4 years, but maybe it will have proven worth the wait.

By tradition, first time Recommends all get placed, so if Tighty is not around, I'll place it later. Good luck us.

Also by tradition, you have to name your 3 favourite tipsters on Fred, & why.

Anyway, welcome aboard bud.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127607 on: April 29, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »

In the football,,,,,,,,

There is a lot of money today  for Southampton and Arbboy will likely confirm when the money is down they generally win

Hull dont win away from home so Im suggesting a bet at a decent price

£20 Southampton to win 3 -0 @ 14-1 with betfair exchange (13s ok)

£20 Southampton to win  4-0  @ 25-1 General

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/southampton-v-hull/correct-score

PS pretty sure these prices will go

Southampton have scored under 40 goals in 32 games

rather than pin sticking a correct score can we back them outright or on the Asians or something lower variance?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127608 on: April 29, 2017, 11:08:54 AM »

Thanks for reading!

Thank you Ash - that post has taken 4 years, but maybe it will have proven worth the wait.

By tradition, first time Recommends all get placed, so if Tighty is not around, I'll place it later. Good luck us.

i'm here. hello Ash. you break the tie as a new poster, we have a recommendation for it to go to points and a recommendation for under 8.5 rounds

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/anthony-joshua-v-wladimir-klitschko/total-rounds

we can't do marathon and most prices are 8/11 4/6 so i the best price we could get which was

£25 u8.5 at 4/5 888sport

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
AshP1979
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #127609 on: April 29, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »

Thanks for reading!

Ok...nothing like being put on the spot!

Doobs, for being able to pick horses better (seemingly, at least) than some can pick their noses.
Arbboy, for his outlook and the way I understand the maths side of things better as a result
Hector, for the level of analysis usually presented prior to a recommendation.

But to balance? I read so many thoughts/opinions etc, I could easily put any one or more of a myriad of other names in that list.

Thanks for the welcome and GL us!
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #127610 on: April 29, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »

Joshua  V  Klitschko

11-4 fight to go the distance with VC , B Win and Black Type seems more than generous

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/anthony-joshua-v-wladimir-klitschko/will-fight-go-the-distance

£40 Please @ 11-4
no boxing knowledge at all here. What do boxing bettors think about this?

Some reasoning would be good as it's far from a straight forward fight to price up. Based on Matchroom's previous we'll be in for a laugh if it goes to the cards. And I've still got nagging doubts about Joshua's chin.

Click to see full-size image.

The RP are going full hog with this. It'd be appreciated if someone could post the cliffs.

unusual tipping. tip one to win and the other to win SPOTY even though he loses!

Cheers Tighty. Reading between the lines they think Joshua is a little green round the gills and will activate the re-match clause if he loses.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #127611 on: April 29, 2017, 11:51:11 AM »

Thanks for reading!

Ok...nothing like being put on the spot!

Doobs, for being able to pick horses better (seemingly, at least) than some can pick their noses.
Arbboy, for his outlook and the way I understand the maths side of things better as a result
Hector, for the level of analysis usually presented prior to a recommendation.

But to balance? I read so many thoughts/opinions etc, I could easily put any one or more of a myriad of other names in that list.

Thanks for the welcome and GL us!

I wish Autobetblind Chompy still posted here - he'd romp in to most top tens

sola virtus nobilitat
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127612 on: April 29, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »

our SPL bet could basically be settled today if celtic can beat rangers in the derby and aberdeen can beat st johnstone it will mean aberdeen would be 12 ahead with 12 to play for ad a GD 21 greater than rangers

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #127613 on: April 29, 2017, 12:24:51 PM »

Joshua  V  Klitschko

11-4 fight to go the distance with VC , B Win and Black Type seems more than generous

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/anthony-joshua-v-wladimir-klitschko/will-fight-go-the-distance

£40 Please @ 11-4

Some reasoning would be good as it's far from a straight forward fight to price up. Based on Matchroom's previous we'll be in for a laugh if it goes to the cards. And I've still got nagging doubts about Joshua's chin.

The RP are going full hog with this. It'd be appreciated if someone could post the cliffs.

Cliffs regarding the headline in the paper and what it all means?  It is the end of the national hunt (jumping) season today and the 2 guys on the left are slugging it out for the UK trainers title and the two on the right are sluging it out for the irish trainers title.  I assume it was a smooth link to include the big boxing fight onto the front page of the RP.    Very rare for anything non racing to hit the main headline on the RP front page on a Saturday.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #127614 on: April 29, 2017, 12:35:37 PM »

Are the players using different tips that wear out faster these days compared to the tried and trusted Elkmasters?

Ronnie, Selby, and now John(I've got a place in Spain) Higgins have all been breaking in new tips.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #127615 on: April 29, 2017, 12:39:23 PM »

Wilson aswell?
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #127616 on: April 29, 2017, 12:41:22 PM »

Joshua  V  Klitschko

£40 Please @ 11-4

Cliffs regarding the headline in the paper and what it all means?  It is the end of the national hunt (jumping) season today and the 2 guys on the left are slugging it out for the UK trainers title and the two on the right are sluging it out for the irish trainers title.  I assume it was a smooth link to include the big boxing fight onto the front page of the RP.    Very rare for anything non racing to hit the main headline on the RP front page on a Saturday.

Nowt smooth about it. I just wanted to see the RP preview.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #127617 on: April 29, 2017, 12:51:41 PM »

Joshua  V  Klitschko

£40 Please @ 11-4

Nowt smooth about it. I just wanted to see the RP preview.

This is the front page of the paper.  The preview is obviously inside!  Only costs £2.70!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127618 on: April 29, 2017, 02:04:39 PM »

And in the F1 GP in Russia, it's a front row lockout for Ferrari, with Merceds back in 3rd and 4th. It's been a while since we saw that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127619 on: April 29, 2017, 02:32:48 PM »

And in the F1 GP in Russia, it's a front row lockout for Ferrari, with Merceds back in 3rd and 4th. It's been a while since we saw that.

That was a hell of a qualifying session. We're in for a treat tomorrow  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 8504 8505 8506 8507 [8508] 8509 8510 8511 8512 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: