blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:47:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8505 8506 8507 8508 [8509] 8510 8511 8512 8513 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333705 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #127620 on: April 29, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »

Evening Tighty.

Tomorrow in superleague Catalans travel to Wakefield. This match could go either way and with the return of Aussie Greg Bird I have a  feeling that Catalans might win this one, not often I write that when they are on their travels. I don't especially like the 6/5 that is on offer for Catalan, as we are talking about the CESM's here, but I don't think that Wakefield are capable of stopping Cartalan from scoring 20+ points. So the player that I think provides the best value to score a try anytime is Richie Myler. He has scored 7 tries this season in 11 matches and could be given a lot of freedom tomorrow.

Richie Myler £20 @ 15/8 with Ladbrokes or Coral ( hopefully Tikay can do it on his walk )

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127621 on: April 30, 2017, 09:25:20 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

The Lions stay well clear at the top of their African conference

unfortunately for us, Burton got a point at Barnsley to stay up (quite the achievement really)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127622 on: April 30, 2017, 09:40:12 AM »

we lost our bet,and would have lost the other one but what a fight that was. not a boxing fan but the 5th, 6th and 11th? great stuff

that uppercut...

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #127623 on: April 30, 2017, 09:59:04 AM »

Late signs of improvement in Poshworld.

McCann finally dropped that sh!tty diamond last weekend, switching to 3-5-2, and we soon raced into a 4-0 lead v Brizzle R.

Leo DSL showed why he's so highly rated by so many in that game, scoring his first two league goals, playing right wing-back rather than holding midfield (lost confidence playing there), and Lewis Freestone looks a serious prospect on the other side. Not sure why he's only just got into the team. He shone last pre-season but is only 17 I guess.

Andrew Hughes played centre-back for Newport and is much happier there, as part of a three, than at LB, where he's been all season. He's paceless, same as normal RB Michael Smith. Having two pacey kids at wing-back is the future.

Posh-Posh @ 11-1 is borderline insulting, so flick in a tenner please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #127624 on: April 30, 2017, 10:10:01 AM »

Win both halves 28/1, Mr Weld On
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #127625 on: April 30, 2017, 10:13:23 AM »

All good. Some fancy prices around when a team is 6-1 to win outright.

Maddison desperately wants his move, most likely to t'Blades, so his attitude should be right in front of the cameras. 1.01 he does one of his embarrassing rolls holding his ankle. He's so talented but such a tosser. Happy to see the back of him tbh, can't have a successful squad in L1 with players like him and Paul Taylor involved, as good as they both are.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127626 on: April 30, 2017, 10:15:23 AM »

Evening Tighty.

Tomorrow in superleague Catalans travel to Wakefield. This match could go either way and with the return of Aussie Greg Bird I have a  feeling that Catalans might win this one, not often I write that when they are on their travels. I don't especially like the 6/5 that is on offer for Catalan, as we are talking about the CESM's here, but I don't think that Wakefield are capable of stopping Cartalan from scoring 20+ points. So the player that I think provides the best value to score a try anytime is Richie Myler. He has scored 7 tries this season in 11 matches and could be given a lot of freedom tomorrow.

Richie Myler £20 @ 15/8 with Ladbrokes or Coral ( hopefully Tikay can do it on his walk )

Richard Myler Wakefield v Catalans Dragons Anytime Tryscorer
15/8
Total Stake: £20.00
Total Returns: £57.60

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127627 on: April 30, 2017, 10:19:51 AM »

Late signs of improvement in Poshworld.

McCann finally dropped that sh!tty diamond last weekend, switching to 3-5-2, and we soon raced into a 4-0 lead v Brizzle R.

Leo DSL showed why he's so highly rated by so many in that game, scoring his first two league goals, playing right wing-back rather than holding midfield (lost confidence playing there), and Lewis Freestone looks a serious prospect on the other side. Not sure why he's only just got into the team. He shone last pre-season but is only 17 I guess.

Andrew Hughes played centre-back for Newport and is much happier there, as part of a three, than at LB, where he's been all season. He's paceless, same as normal RB Michael Smith. Having two pacey kids at wing-back is the future.

Posh-Posh @ 11-1 is borderline insulting, so flick in a tenner please.

this is for Bolton game at lunchtime i assume?

11/1
£9.09
£109.08
Peterborough/Peterborough
Half Time/Full Time

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000204

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127628 on: April 30, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »

talking of which it is D-Day for this (cough) well thought out and (ahem) cogent bet

fleetwood   50/1   30   £15 e/w 1/4 1,2,3

fleetwood are at home to relegation threatened port vale

sheff u up

bolton 83 points +29

fleetwood 81 points + 21

----- e/w cut off

scunthorpe 79 points +24 home to coventry

bradford  78 points +19  at rochdale

My eyes are open wide
AshP1979
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #127629 on: April 30, 2017, 10:33:51 AM »

Thought it was all over in round 6 last night, but Joshua showed the heart of a lion to get up and weather the immediate storm.

Incredible fight though. Apologies for the duff bet.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127630 on: April 30, 2017, 11:12:05 AM »

Lions are now 8 - 1 and 11 points clear at the top. They have the joint second best record overall but obviously haven't been mixing it up with any of the New Zealand conference sides.

Force were pretty poor to be fair but you can only beat what's put in front of you. Next up are the Rebels who are bottom of their conference.

Courtnall Skosan is starting to look like some player and I think we should be keeping our eye out for try scoring prices in the future.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127631 on: April 30, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »

Apologies for the very late notice on this, race starts at 1PM UK time.

I was intending to recommend the Force India's to score point today with their superior race pace, but they did such a surprisingly good job in qualifying that the price isn't really good enough now, which is a shame.

Leader after 1st lap - Valtteri Bottas @ 8/1 (various) & Lewis Hamilton @ 9/1 (various, sometimes exchange offering more). The run down to turn one should be fascinating. The Mercedes cars are clearly quicker in a straight line, and this track has a huge run down to the first breaking zone at turn two, so overtaking is more than possible. Suggest £20 on each, £40 total.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/russian-grand-prix/leader-after-1st-lap

Podium Finish - Daniel Ricciardo @ 6/1 (various). This won't happen on pace, however the sims are suggesting that there's a higher than normal probably for two of the top four colliding with each other on the opening lap. I feel that 6/1 is good enough, but wouldn't take any lower. Suggest £10.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/russian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127632 on: April 30, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »

I was intending to recommend the Force India's to score point today with their superior race pace, but they did such a surprisingly good job in qualifying that the price isn't really good enough now, which is a shame.

Leader after 1st lap - Valtteri Bottas @ 8/1 (various) & Lewis Hamilton @ 9/1 (various, sometimes exchange offering more). The run down to turn one should be fascinating. The Mercedes cars are clearly quicker in a straight line, and this track has a huge run down to the first breaking zone at turn two, so overtaking is more than possible. Suggest £20 on each, £40 total.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/russian-grand-prix/leader-after-1st-lap

Podium Finish - Daniel Ricciardo @ 6/1 (various). This won't happen on pace, however the sims are suggesting that there's a higher than normal probably for two of the top four colliding with each other on the opening lap. I feel that 6/1 is good enough, but wouldn't take any lower. Suggest £10.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/russian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

but Vettel in particular and Ferrari in general are more consistent starters than Hamilton in particular?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127633 on: April 30, 2017, 12:11:50 PM »

Daniel Ricciardo Russian Grand Prix Top 3 Finish
6/1
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £70.00

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127634 on: April 30, 2017, 12:20:38 PM »

but Vettel in particular and Ferrari in general are more consistent starters than Hamilton in particular?

Potentially. Although I don't believe we've seen enough evidence of that to say it's a set in stone trend with the 2017 cars. Certainly was the case in 2016.

Pages: 1 ... 8505 8506 8507 8508 [8509] 8510 8511 8512 8513 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: