blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:07:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8598 8599 8600 8601 [8602] 8603 8604 8605 8606 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333840 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129015 on: July 14, 2017, 03:11:23 PM »

I will put an early Kiss of death on Ian Poulter by suggesting that if any can get Fred some 90-1 on 365 for the Open next week we should take it.

He is starting to get his act back together, and posted a solid opening round in Scots open today.

Last time round he was runner up at Royal Arbdale, and only only see him starting much shorter next week.

They are paying top 5, so firmly expect him to finish 6th. Shocked

The 90s with 365 went quickly to 70s, but incredibly, just as Poults find his feet in R2 in Scotland, the Bald One pushes him out to 100-1 for Birkdale!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129016 on: July 14, 2017, 03:15:08 PM »

I will put an early Kiss of death on Ian Poulter by suggesting that if any can get Fred some 90-1 on 365 for the Open next week we should take it.

He is starting to get his act back together, and posted a solid opening round in Scots open today.

Last time round he was runner up at Royal Arbdale, and only only see him starting much shorter next week.

Nice work Adz
The 90s with 365 went quickly to 70s, but incredibly, just as Poults find his feet in R2 in Scotland, the Bald One pushes him out to 100-1 for Birkdale!!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129017 on: July 14, 2017, 03:20:45 PM »

Nice work Adz

Thought it had been missed.

Hate to see good punage wasted. Wink

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129018 on: July 14, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

95/100 on betfair, so guess they are just following the exchange?

Now on Boss.  Might boo him anyway. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129019 on: July 14, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »

If he comes second to Johnny Rahm, I will be more than happy mate. thumbs up

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129020 on: July 14, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »

If he comes second to Johnny Rahm, I will be more than happy mate. thumbs up

Should be compulsory to boo Poults.  Outside the Ryder Cup anyway, and maybe there too.

Come on Rahm.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129021 on: July 14, 2017, 03:41:21 PM »

a reminder for tomorrow we have this going

july cup caravaggio   7/2   50

11/10 best on https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-07-15-newmarket/16:35/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129022 on: July 14, 2017, 03:47:19 PM »

Nice work Adz

Thought it had been missed.

Hate to see good punage wasted. Wink

Never missed Adzdonk.  Always noted.  How long you been waiting to use that one for?  Years?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:48:54 PM by arbboy » Logged
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129023 on: July 14, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

We'll go in early on one in L1.

Pompey top Southeast club @ 11-8 with Hills. Up against MK (a lot will hinge on keeping Aneke fit), Oxford and Gills. The latter won't be a factor.

Pompey have themselves and outstanding keeper in Luke McGee and there won't be a better summer signing in L1 than Brett Pitman.

Cant have MK or Oxford challenging and would be surprised if Pompey weren't. They're back on the up.

£80 @ 11-8.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129024 on: July 14, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »

Portsmouth English League 1 Top Southeast Club
11/8
Total Stake: £80.00
Potential Returns: £190.40

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129025 on: July 14, 2017, 04:22:29 PM »

a reminder for tomorrow we have this going

july cup caravaggio   7/2   50

11/10 best on https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-07-15-newmarket/16:35/winner

For those that can.  BFSB are 13/2 Harry Angel.  The horse isn't far off Caravaggio, we beat the exchange and given the shape of the race, will be surprised of the betfair place market hasn't formed properly, but I will be surprised if the place price is going to be bigger than 13/10.

Guess thread is going to struggle to get a tenner e/w but you never know.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #129026 on: July 14, 2017, 09:13:32 PM »

Gold Cup
Canada vs Honduras

Canada have a new manager, Octavio Zambrano, who had swept away the majority old the guard in Canada's squad and brought in a bunch of young, hungry players who don't carry the insecurities & baggage from the past, when damage limitation was the order of the day. Indeed, it was Honduras who thrashed the Canadians 8-1 back in 2012.

This is the 3rd game in group qualification. Canada have beaten French Guiana 4-2 and drawn 1-1 against the highly regarded & tournament 3rd Favs Costa Rica. They have clearly been following the coaches instructions to go out, express themselves, and play to win. For their part, Honduras have not yet scored a goal. They were awarded the match vs French Guiana as a result of their playing an ineligible player (Malouda) in the game drawn 0-0. They lost their first match 1-0 to Costa Rica.

Canada may well be ranked considerably lower in FIFA rankings, but at 23/10 I think they are way overpriced. If they win they will top the group and have a far easier game in the first knockout round, but tbh I think this squad really are playing each game as it comes. To win.

With no injury issues that I can discover, I think this is a game that they can and should win. Being played 9:00pm local time, so outside the baking heat that the Hondurans may be more accustomed to.

Recommend £20 at 23/10

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/concacaf-gold-cup/canada-v-honduras/winner

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129027 on: July 15, 2017, 08:37:22 AM »

Gold Cup
Canada vs Honduras

Canada have a new manager, Octavio Zambrano, who had swept away the majority old the guard in Canada's squad and brought in a bunch of young, hungry players who don't carry the insecurities & baggage from the past, when damage limitation was the order of the day. Indeed, it was Honduras who thrashed the Canadians 8-1 back in 2012.

This is the 3rd game in group qualification. Canada have beaten French Guiana 4-2 and drawn 1-1 against the highly regarded & tournament 3rd Favs Costa Rica. They have clearly been following the coaches instructions to go out, express themselves, and play to win. For their part, Honduras have not yet scored a goal. They were awarded the match vs French Guiana as a result of their playing an ineligible player (Malouda) in the game drawn 0-0. They lost their first match 1-0 to Costa Rica.

Canada may well be ranked considerably lower in FIFA rankings, but at 23/10 I think they are way overpriced. If they win they will top the group and have a far easier game in the first knockout round, but tbh I think this squad really are playing each game as it comes. To win.

With no injury issues that I can discover, I think this is a game that they can and should win. Being played 9:00pm local time, so outside the baking heat that the Hondurans may be more accustomed to.

Recommend £20 at 23/10

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/concacaf-gold-cup/canada-v-honduras/winner

was this overnight?

sorryi missed it. 9pm on a friday night is a touch optimistic on your behalf :-)

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #129028 on: July 15, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »

Off to Ascot today and I know absolutely nothing about the horses. If anyone fancies anything please post or drop me a PM i'd appreciate it thanks!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129029 on: July 15, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »

Bottas and Danny R got 5 place gearbox penalties for the British GP tomorrow. Alonso got his customary 30 places

i am off today but if you have anything can place first thing tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8598 8599 8600 8601 [8602] 8603 8604 8605 8606 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: