blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8680 8681 8682 8683 [8684] 8685 8686 8687 8688 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438416 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #130245 on: September 17, 2017, 08:45:32 PM »

WTF on that Newton pass at the death to probably land the bet, the receiver was wide open. Oh well.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130246 on: September 17, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »

WTF on that Newton pass at the death to probably land the bet, the receiver was wide open. Oh well.

I have Newton and the guy he threw it to over the head of (Christian McCaffrey) in a fantasy team, too. Yellow card in Tal Towers for ungentlemanly conduct followed.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sparkles

View Profile
« Reply #130247 on: September 19, 2017, 11:14:30 AM »

More I think about it the more I like Robert Thornton to beat huybrechts in the World Grand Prix at 6/4
Thornton will be fresh, hasn't played much at all this year, won this 2 years back, huybrechts has been awful for a while now, since his mother passed away maybe?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130248 on: September 21, 2017, 09:05:34 AM »

Notts seem to be making very hard work of getting over the line in our cricket bet.

In their 2nd innings v Northants, they are 33-2, needing another 280 to win.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130249 on: September 21, 2017, 09:40:17 AM »

Bear with me on this…

West Ham v Tottenham

Spurs get relief this week from their “Wembley Woes” by travelling to another multisport stadium of discontent.

Recent form folk will notice that Spurs have been good away, winning 2-0 at Newcastle (xG of 2.29 – 0.41) and 3-0 at Everton. Wham haven’t lost at home this season, starting with three away fixtures and then beating Huddersfield in the league and Bolton on Tuesday in the Carrier Bag Cup.

Wham have the mercurial Slaven Bilic, whose position has been under threat for what seems like an age. I know a chap who watches all the Wham games and his frustrations about the boss’s tactical approach have been a constant topic of conversation.

Currently, his main gripe is what Bilic must have said to Chicarito, to get him to sign for a team below his level, only then to play him on the left of a three, with Antonio on the right. “Why not play Carroll and Chicarito as a 9 and 10, with Antonio and Cresswell as wingbacks? Is it so bad to play players in their best positions?”, he plaintively sighed.

I rate Bilic’s tactics about as highly as I rate Soccer Saturday pundits’ analysis of live events.

And yet, here’s the rub: he seems to have the wood on Pochettino. And Wham generally get up for their cup final:

May 2017 – Wham 1 Spurs 0
Nov 2016 – Spurs 3 Wham 2 (but two late goals from Spurs)
Mar 2016 – Wham 1 Spurs 0
Nov 2015 – Spurs 4 Wham 1 (that was a hammering)
Feb 2015 – Spurs 2 Wham 2 (Spurs 2-0 down and scored in 81st min and then an injury time pen)
Aug 2014 – Wham 0 Spurs 1 (Dier scored an injury time winner)
May 2014 – Wham 2 Spurs 0
Dec 2013 – Spurs 1 Wham 2 (League Cup)
Oct 2013 – Spurs 0 Wham 3
Feb 2013 – Wham 2 Spurs 3 (the Gareth Bale wonder strike in injury time)

Bilic has been in post since 2015 and Poch since 2014.

Bilic has found a way to play a press game against Spurs that we do struggle against. Liverpool also use it to good effect but few teams have the energy to keep it up through the 90 minutes. The home crowd makes for a tough atmosphere and, for whatever reason, Spurs consistently look the second best team in this fixture, particularly away from home. I’ve seen the last few of these games and I consistently come away (the 4-1 game aside) thinking we should have had a worse result than we did.

I can’t help but feel the market has latched on to our away form, perhaps thinking Wham are worse than Everton and Newcastle. It’s a derby and the first fixture Winstone, Brand and Corden will look for. Form is not a steady guide. The Wembley stuff is being overstated (just ask Dortmund); it’s tactics more than anything. Spurs are still experimenting with formations, often with two or three per game. Last weekend, Son moved at half time from left back to right centre forward. Davinson Sanchez looks excellent, Aurier doesn’t look fit yet, at least by Poch standards. We are still missing Danny Rose on the left. The midfield is energetic but not firing completely…oh and Sissoko keeps getting on the pitch.

Spurs have started slowly this season and have struggled to break down well organised systems (Burnley had two banks of four and created challenges for our attackers; Swansea similar). Bilic’s midfield will set a challenge for us and Wanyama has missed a few games now, so Lanzini will present a challenge for him.

I’m really surprised Spurs are -0.75 on the Asian Handicap. This can’t be right.

Marathon will offer 17/5 Wham Draw No Bet, which is (I think…) better. I propose £30 on this

(Can accommodate if Fred doesn't have Snickers...)

Click to see full-size image.

Fonte and Lanzini share a joke.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:53:12 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130250 on: September 21, 2017, 10:51:18 AM »

could you place that please? i don't know about marathon.might have it but don't know the password

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130251 on: September 21, 2017, 11:10:32 AM »

could you place that please? i don't know about marathon.might have it but don't know the password

Booked.

I'll leave the other Freddites to cheer it home.

sparkles

View Profile
« Reply #130252 on: September 21, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/european-tour/international-darts-open-2017/winner
Starts tomorrow, before looking at the draw, wanted to oppose Peter wright.
Suljovic has an amazing draw and an easy route to the final 10/1
Whether each way is best or not, someone may know
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130253 on: September 21, 2017, 11:33:48 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/european-tour/international-darts-open-2017/winner
Starts tomorrow, before looking at the draw, wanted to oppose Peter wright.
Suljovic has an amazing draw and an easy route to the final 10/1
Whether each way is best or not, someone may know

Good to see some new blood in the thread.

Tell us something about yourself - fav sports (other than darts), do you play poker, fave football team, what attracted you to sign up, etc. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130254 on: September 21, 2017, 12:35:46 PM »

Notts seem to be making very hard work of getting over the line in our cricket bet.

In their 2nd innings v Northants, they are 33-2, needing another 280 to win.

Notts are not dead yet, 107/3, the fightback is on.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130255 on: September 23, 2017, 03:27:06 PM »

Jack Doyle anytime scorer for Indy Colts tomorrow. Should be able to get 9/4 which is available in a handful of places https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cleveland-browns-at-indianapolis-colts/anytime-touchdown-scorer

The Browns are horrible defending the tight end and the best coverage line back they do have is probably out with concussion. Last week Doyle caught 8 of 8 targets from Jacoby Brissett without finding the paint. He's pretty much their entire offense.

Recommend £30 at 9/4

I think this is the week for Christian Mccaffrey, without Greg Olsen they are going to need someone to move the ball in short areas, that should be Run CmC. He's yet to explode but has all the talent in the world and can create something from nothing. The Panthers go up against the Saints who still somehow boast one of the worst defences in the league.

Recommend £30 at 13/8 on 365 or 17/10 on Redzonesports (not sure what the deal is with tighty and them) and £15 on 2 or more at 16s on 365 (I can help there if needed) https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-orleans-saints-at-carolina-panthers/anytime-touchdown-scorer

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130256 on: September 23, 2017, 03:36:18 PM »

Not on a laptop this weekend. tikay to take care of it if he comes on

My eyes are open wide
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130257 on: September 23, 2017, 03:40:10 PM »

Not on a laptop this weekend. tikay to take care of it if he comes on

I know you have some links to RZ sports. Have you guys got access there?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130258 on: September 23, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »

Yes tikay has an account there

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130259 on: September 23, 2017, 04:58:02 PM »

KEIFFER X2

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 8680 8681 8682 8683 [8684] 8685 8686 8687 8688 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: