blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:09:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8702 8703 8704 8705 [8706] 8707 8708 8709 8710 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332946 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130575 on: October 19, 2017, 10:21:36 PM »

I should be able to do BV if fred wants a dabble (on Sterling, not Costa Rica), or if people have any thoughts on it (Sterling, not Costa Rica) then would be interested to see what the consensus is Smiley

I think it is a very good bet.  He should be thereabouts and I'd happily take single figures top 4 and we get 16/1. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130576 on: October 19, 2017, 10:38:45 PM »

I should be able to do BV if fred wants a dabble (on Sterling, not Costa Rica), or if people have any thoughts on it (Sterling, not Costa Rica) then would be interested to see what the consensus is Smiley

Very kind of you - yes please, go ahead, and let me know what I owe you.

PS - am not stepping on Tighty's toes (I hope) but he seems to be busy elsewhere right now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #130577 on: October 19, 2017, 10:39:29 PM »

I am having my biggest NFL bet for ages this weekend.

The best QB in the league, Aaron Rodgers, broke his collarbone and is out for the season.

Woe is the Packers. Their season is fucked, right?

Well, probably, yes. But not so fast.

They cannot score points without God at QB, can they?

Well, they still have one of the best WR corps in the league, Adams, Nelson and Cobb.

And in 2013 when Rodgers was out injured for the last 8 games of the season they scored 13, 13, 26, 10, 22, 37, 31 and 33 points in their games for an average of 23.15 per game. And that was the mixture of Scott Tolzien, Seneca Wallace and Matt Flynn at QB. None of whom are as highly rated by the Green Bay coaching staff as Brett Hundley who will be at the helm on Sunday.

Against the Saints defense who rank 26th in the league, giving up a whopping 369 yards per game I think the GB offense will do just fine.

So we back GB getting 5?

Nope.

The Saints will surely put up tons of points here. They are already averaging 29 ppg and are facing a defense ravaged by injury.

Check out their injury report:

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

House, King, Pipkins, Burnett and Randall are all big doubts in the Packers secondary.

I can almost hear Drew Brees licking his lips from here.

I think this is going to be a shoot out of Wild West proportions.

Suggest £210 OVER 47.5 total points @ 20/21 with Patrick or Betunfair (£220 @ 10/11 general is fine too)

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130578 on: October 19, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »

PS - am not stepping on Tighty's toes (I hope) but he seems to be busy elsewhere right now.

How much you want on?

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130579 on: October 19, 2017, 11:01:28 PM »

How much you want on?

Anything up to £25ew seems about right, if you can get that much on after, of course, you have taken what you want.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130580 on: October 19, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »

The best QB in the league, Aaron Rodgers, broke his collarbone and is out for the season.

Well, they still have one of the best WR corps in the league, Adams, Nelson and Cobb.

And in 2013 when Rodgers was out injured for the last 8 games of the season they scored 13, 13, 26, 10, 22, 37, 31 and 33 points in their games for an average of 23.15 per game. And that was the mixture of Scott Tolzien, Seneca Wallace and Matt Flynn at QB. None of whom are as highly rated by the Green Bay coaching staff as Brett Hundley who will be at the helm on Sunday.

Against the Saints defense who rank 26th in the league, giving up a whopping 369 yards per game I think the GB offense will do just fine.

So we back GB getting 5?

Nope.

The Saints will surely put up tons of points here. They are already averaging 29 ppg and are facing a defense ravaged by injury.

House, King, Pipkins, Burnett and Randall are all big doubts in the Packers secondary.

Suggest £210 OVER 47.5 total points @ 20/21 with Patrick or Betunfair (£220 @ 10/11 general is fine too)

Will the Packers score enough? They have an extremely fragile O-line, an offense that's built around Rodgers and they keep giving the ball to Ty "3 yards per carry" Montgomery.

Do agree on the overs, though. That's the only thing stopping me pulling the trigger.

How smug would you be if you'd backed the Saints +6.5 ten days ago?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:16:00 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130581 on: October 19, 2017, 11:15:21 PM »

Saints defense been excellent for three weeks Underappreciated Storylines New Orleans Saints Defense: https://t.co/TDVkkSybGF

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130582 on: October 19, 2017, 11:24:29 PM »

How much you want on?

Anything up to £25ew seems about right, if you can get that much on after, of course, you have taken what you want.

I don't tend to get restricted too much Wink

Hope this is ok....

Single Selections
Top Goalscorer - 2017/18
Raheem Sterling (EW)
(Outright - Specials)
Odds: 66/1
Stake: 30.00
Possible Return:  1,267.50

Best Bitter.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #130583 on: October 19, 2017, 11:32:51 PM »

So we back GB getting 5?

Nope.

Will the Packers score enough? They have an extremely fragile O-line, an offense that's built around Rodgers and they keep giving the ball to Ty "3 yards per carry" Montgomery.

Do agree on the overs, though. That's the only thing stopping me pulling the trigger.

How smug would you be if you'd backed the Saints +6.5 ten days ago?

I forsee lots of three step drop by Hundley and 8-12 yard slants and out routes.

No time for Saints pass rush to get there.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:35:29 PM by The Camel » Logged

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #130584 on: October 19, 2017, 11:47:36 PM »

Saints defense been excellent for three weeks Underappreciated Storylines New Orleans Saints Defense: https://t.co/TDVkkSybGF

I think turnovers (except INTs thrown obv) is a fake news stat.

Stafford still threw for 300 yards.

Shutting out the Dolphins is meh. They are last in virtually every meaningful offensive catergory.

I fancy a defense featuring, Tal, AndrewT, tikay and karabiner would limit them to a single digit score.

I'll give you the Carolina performce, but the Panthers were coming off a 9 point display against Buffalo and their O didn't click until the following week against the Pats.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:56:50 PM by The Camel » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130585 on: October 20, 2017, 12:13:39 AM »

So we back GB getting 5?

Nope.

Thanks Keith.

Am trying to find a way to get on at present - think we'll probably go the Red Zone route (10/11), but I've dropped Tighty a note to seek some guidance as to what, where, & how much.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #130586 on: October 20, 2017, 12:31:47 AM »

You're on

£210  >47.5 @ 20/21

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130587 on: October 20, 2017, 07:52:45 AM »

You're on

£210  >47.5 @ 20/21

You the man Marky, thank you very much.

Just hope Tighty agrees with the bet, or I'll be on the Naughty Step. Wink
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:55:31 AM by tikay » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130588 on: October 20, 2017, 07:53:57 AM »

Shutting out the Dolphins is meh. They are last in virtually every meaningful offensive catergory.

I fancy a defense featuring, Tal, AndrewT, tikay and karabiner would limit them to a single digit score.

I'll give you the Carolina performce, but the Panthers were coming off a 9 point display against Buffalo and their O didn't click until the following week against the Pats.

We'd be like the '85 Bears.

(Now)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130589 on: October 20, 2017, 10:07:57 AM »

We'd be like the '85 Bears.

(Now)

Even with my currently dodgy ankle I think I'd fancy myself as the JJ Watt of that defensive line.
Pages: 1 ... 8702 8703 8704 8705 [8706] 8707 8708 8709 8710 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: