blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8703 8704 8705 8706 [8707] 8708 8709 8710 8711 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446634 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #130590 on: October 20, 2017, 12:03:22 PM »

Saints defense been excellent for three weeks Underappreciated Storylines New Orleans Saints Defense: https://t.co/TDVkkSybGF

I think turnovers (except INTs thrown obv) is a fake news stat.

Stafford still threw for 300 yards.

Shutting out the Dolphins is meh. They are last in virtually every meaningful offensive catergory.

I fancy a defense featuring, Tal, AndrewT, tikay and karabiner would limit them to a single digit score.

I'll give you the Carolina performce, but the Panthers were coming off a 9 point display against Buffalo and their O didn't click until the following week against the Pats.

We'd be like the '85 Bears.

(Now)

Even with my currently dodgy ankle I think I'd fancy myself as the JJ Watt of that defensive line.

Had you inked in as the enforcer in the secondary.

Sort of an Ed Reed / Vontaze Burflict hybrid.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130591 on: October 20, 2017, 03:24:53 PM »

Anyone got any recent experience of getting bookmakers to price up a horse for an ante-post race?

Last time I tried it involved sending a letter to Graham Sharp at Hills.

Got one I really want to back for the Oaks.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #130592 on: October 20, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »

I am having my biggest NFL bet for ages this weekend.

The best QB in the league, Aaron Rodgers, broke his collarbone and is out for the season.

Woe is the Packers. Their season is fucked, right?

Well, probably, yes. But not so fast.

They cannot score points without God at QB, can they?

Well, they still have one of the best WR corps in the league, Adams, Nelson and Cobb.

And in 2013 when Rodgers was out injured for the last 8 games of the season they scored 13, 13, 26, 10, 22, 37, 31 and 33 points in their games for an average of 23.15 per game. And that was the mixture of Scott Tolzien, Seneca Wallace and Matt Flynn at QB. None of whom are as highly rated by the Green Bay coaching staff as Brett Hundley who will be at the helm on Sunday.

Against the Saints defense who rank 26th in the league, giving up a whopping 369 yards per game I think the GB offense will do just fine.

So we back GB getting 5?

Nope.

The Saints will surely put up tons of points here. They are already averaging 29 ppg and are facing a defense ravaged by injury.

Check out their injury report:

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

House, King, Pipkins, Burnett and Randall are all big doubts in the Packers secondary.

I can almost hear Drew Brees licking his lips from here.

I think this is going to be a shoot out of Wild West proportions.

Suggest £210 OVER 47.5 total points @ 20/21 with Patrick or Betunfair (£220 @ 10/11 general is fine too)
Looking forward to watching this well thought out, good luck.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #130593 on: October 20, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »

Burnley 25/1 or higher at City tomorrow afternoon - the 2nd highest odds for an away team at City in the last 6 years.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-city-v-burnley/winner

Burnley good on the road this season at the bigger clubs, made life for City very difficult last season and a great leveler of atrocious weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon - lashing down and 40 mph+ winds.

Must be worth a £20 tickle.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #130594 on: October 20, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »

28-1 on the exchange...and you might get 31-1 matched.
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #130595 on: October 20, 2017, 08:29:05 PM »

Am sat here having dinner with a friend whose company in W Sussex make carbon fibre body parts for many of the F1 teams.

He's just told me that Red Bull have gone further than anyone ever for this weekend's race in terms of having quite a lot of new parts with fewer layers of carbon fibre than before.  They are baked for much longer to give the strength needed to still do the job.  Net result is that the cars will be lighter, therefore logically quicker all other things being equal.

I don't know if this will give them the race-pace to win but they should fare better in qualifying as he's not had similar briefs from the other teams he makes parts for.

I'm not putting up a bet recommendation but posting to share the info which Peter and the other F1 followers might want to bear in mind.

EDIT:  As a rule of thumb in Formula 1, each 10 kg slows the car down roughly 0.4% (around 0.3 seconds a lap on a normal track)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:47:05 PM by Dekka » Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130596 on: October 20, 2017, 09:37:38 PM »

Oh dear West Ham, don't think i have seen a worse performance this season.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130597 on: October 20, 2017, 09:39:31 PM »

Am sat here having dinner with a friend whose company in W Sussex make carbon fibre body parts for many of the F1 teams.

He's just told me that Red Bull have gone further than anyone ever for this weekend's race in terms of having quite a lot of new parts with fewer layers of carbon fibre than before.  They are baked for much longer to give the strength needed to still do the job.  Net result is that the cars will be lighter, therefore logically quicker all other things being equal.

I don't know if this will give them the race-pace to win but they should fare better in qualifying as he's not had similar briefs from the other teams he makes parts for.

I'm not putting up a bet recommendation but posting to share the info which Peter and the other F1 followers might want to bear in mind.

EDIT:  As a rule of thumb in Formula 1, each 10 kg slows the car down roughly 0.4% (around 0.3 seconds a lap on a normal track)

The cars are all the same weight. They make the top as light as possible, then make it up to the minimum weight by putting weights on the bottom. So this invention might make things go faster, but it's not chopping a lump off the car.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130598 on: October 20, 2017, 09:44:04 PM »

Dreadful isn't it? Will be a worrying weekend for Bilic, he'll do well to survive this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #130599 on: October 20, 2017, 09:49:49 PM »

Pleased for Hughton though-good to see him back in the prem and doing well.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130600 on: October 20, 2017, 09:50:47 PM »

Dreadful isn't it? Will be a worrying weekend for Bilic, he'll do well to survive this.

Big Sam waiting by the phone.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130601 on: October 20, 2017, 10:11:06 PM »

I know, lets cross the ball 100 times a game to a 5 foot nothing striker and a fat lad who is hugely overpaid and thinks he's gods gift to football. Even Antonio gave up in the second half and he's usually the only player that actually puts in a shift for West Ham.

Had 70% of possession, but created nothing at all. I'm surprised Fonte doesn't get more criticism, they've been horrible since he arrived, I don't know if it's him, or whether he just turned up at the wrong time.

I like Bilic, but this team is horrible to watch

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130602 on: October 20, 2017, 11:07:41 PM »

Anyway, I'm better with NFL in general.

Should we be on the Vikings to win the NFC North at 19/20 (10/11 in most places https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/nfc-north/winner)? With the Rodgers injury they're surely in pole position now, and as the Packers have a now tough matchup vs the Saints and the Vikings should beat the Ravens, that's a 2 game swing straight away with the Vikings having the head to head advantage currently as well.

If things go as the bookie expect this weekend you could probably hedge with (I'm guessing) around 3/1 on the Packers after the weekend?

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130603 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:15 AM »

Burnley 25/1 or higher at City tomorrow afternoon - the 2nd highest odds for an away team at City in the last 6 years.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-city-v-burnley/winner

Burnley good on the road this season at the bigger clubs, made life for City very difficult last season and a great leveler of atrocious weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon - lashing down and 40 mph+ winds.

So City -4 yeah? Wink

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130604 on: October 21, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »

We have £20 at 30 on the exchange.

Your Man C emotional hedge anti-funk is live!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8703 8704 8705 8706 [8707] 8708 8709 8710 8711 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: