blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8731 8732 8733 8734 [8735] 8736 8737 8738 8739 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433857 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131010 on: November 25, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »

Mariota passing yards are low in Indy. They're conceding 274.5 per game through the air (and they've been able to play against Kizer and Savage). Mariota is off a long rest, which will should secure his recovery from previous hamstring issues.

Recency bias recalls him finding Steelers' chests 10 days ago, but that Steelers defense is decent and the Titans have been playing good defenses quite often this season. Indy appalling against the pass (31st numberfire; 27th Football Outsiders).

Could even be a shootout, as it's not like the Titans can defend. Line is 240.5 (Scuy - 10/11) or 227.5 (Paddy - 5/6). Would set it nearer 270 personally.

Open to views on whether we wait for the other bookies to put their markets up or take it now.

5/6 is grim but it's a low line. Can accommodate Fred for up to £50 if desired.

Hi Tal,

Tighty is not around today as far as I can see, so I'm in charge.

Can we book that £50 bet please?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131011 on: November 25, 2017, 08:07:52 PM »

Tay-Tay, What do you think?

Click to see full-size image.

I dare not answer that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131012 on: November 25, 2017, 09:58:57 PM »

Mariota passing yards are low in Indy. They're conceding 274.5 per game through the air (and they've been able to play against Kizer and Savage). Mariota is off a long rest, which will should secure his recovery from previous hamstring issues.

Recency bias recalls him finding Steelers' chests 10 days ago, but that Steelers defense is decent and the Titans have been playing good defenses quite often this season. Indy appalling against the pass (31st numberfire; 27th Football Outsiders).

Could even be a shootout, as it's not like the Titans can defend. Line is 240.5 (Scuy - 10/11) or 227.5 (Paddy - 5/6). Would set it nearer 270 personally.

Open to views on whether we wait for the other bookies to put their markets up or take it now.

5/6 is grim but it's a low line. Can accommodate Fred for up to £50 if desired.

Hi Tal,

Tighty is not around today as far as I can see, so I'm in charge.

Can we book that £50 bet please?

Booked

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:22:14 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #131013 on: November 25, 2017, 11:21:55 PM »

The Stoke to be relegated bet.

I think we placed this bet with a view to trading out because Stoke had a tough start.
I'm not quite sure why we are letting the bet run now.
We can trade out now for a small free roll and I really can't see Stoke getting much shorter.
Can't remember whose bet it is, Maybe Arb / Tighty.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131014 on: November 25, 2017, 11:58:36 PM »

The Stoke to be relegated bet.

I think we placed this bet with a view to trading out because Stoke had a tough start.
I'm not quite sure why we are letting the bet run now.
We can trade out now for a small free roll and I really can't see Stoke getting much shorter.
Can't remember whose bet it is, Maybe Arb / Tighty.

Not sure Tikay has much previous for locking £1400 up for 6 months to close a bet and not convinced Tighty put it up as a trade.    Can they not go shorter?  Palace are improving.  West Ham could be.  Everton surely can't get worse?

Not a bet or anything, but for lovers of random sports,  GB leading after heat 1 of the bobsleigh and on the red button.  Could be epic.

edit. meh.  2nd

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:25:03 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131015 on: November 26, 2017, 09:16:24 AM »

As I am absolutely certain you're all aware, today is the final race of the 2017 F1 season  Cry

The series has been in a phase of stability during the latter half of the season, which has meant a lack of opportunities in the betting market. Today is no different; I've only got the one spot to suggest.

Race Winner - Lewis Hamilton @ EVS+ with Marathon & Hills. With Valtteri's pole yesterday, it's possible that he's re-discovering some form now that the title has been decided. However, whether or not Valtteri can maintain his lead over a race distance remains to be seen, I suspect not today. For that reason, this is a lump spot. Ferrari's pace should be too far off to be any sort of threat here.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131016 on: November 26, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »

As I am absolutely certain you're all aware, today is the final race of the 2017 F1 season  Cry

The series has been in a phase of stability during the latter half of the season, which has meant a lack of opportunities in the betting market. Today is no different; I've only got the one spot to suggest.

Race Winner - Lewis Hamilton @ EVS+ with Marathon & Hills. With Valtteri's pole yesterday, it's possible that he's re-discovering some form now that the title has been decided. However, whether or not Valtteri can maintain his lead over a race distance remains to be seen, I suspect not today. For that reason, this is a lump spot. Ferrari's pace should be too far off to be any sort of threat here.

surely they will want to give Bottas the win? (a remote chance of 2nd in the champ) and confidence booster to go into next year?

in what circunstances will they allow Lewis to overtake him on track? surely very few?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131017 on: November 26, 2017, 11:00:28 AM »

surely they will want to give Bottas the win? (a remote chance of 2nd in the champ) and confidence booster to go into next year?

in what circunstances will they allow Lewis to overtake him on track? surely very few?

That's a valid point, but there are 22 points between Valtteri and Sebastian. It's pretty clear that the only way Valtteri gets second is if Sebastian has a DNF. I don't think Mercedes will enforce any orders until the very end (in the unlikely event they're required).

Having said that, I hope Lewis stays behind Valtteri, we could see a mega train of cars which would be fun.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131018 on: November 26, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Browns +7.5 is available. Are the teams that far apart right now?

That's the same line as they were last week against the Jags. Now granted there's a home/away swing there, but Cleveland hasn't exactly been a fortress this year. Weather was bad last week, but this is a divisional game against a team that will be glad for a win of any kind.

Views welcome
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 03:48:23 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131019 on: November 26, 2017, 03:55:31 PM »

Bengals Elders...

That's the same line as they were last week against the Jags. Now granted there's a home/away swing there, but Cleveland hasn't exactly been a fortress this year. Weather was bad last week, but this is a divisional game against a team that will be glad for a win of any kind.

Views welcome

Just came on to post that the Browns are a bet again this week. Much more to like about this match up than last week imo.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131020 on: November 26, 2017, 04:01:53 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Views welcome

Just came on to post that the Browns are a bet again this week. Much more to like about this match up than last week imo.

We need to stop agreeing, Mr Kushkin. It's costing both a fortune!

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131021 on: November 26, 2017, 04:09:57 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Views welcome

We just need to keep making good bets, the rest will look after itself.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131022 on: November 26, 2017, 04:18:54 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Views welcome

We need to tell the Browns. I'm one more keystone cops performance away from sending them an invoice.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131023 on: November 26, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Views welcome

We need to tell the Browns. I'm one more keystone cops performance away from sending them an invoice.

Backing mistake prone teams is definitely +ev, we're just having to play the long game. I like them outright tonight as well.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131024 on: November 26, 2017, 06:10:39 PM »

Random sing when we are winning post to give insight into Palace.

I was tongue in cheek ready to start a Hodgson out campaign by the 88th minute of the game yesterday after he still pursued a 4-4-2 system that had 4 players out of position in the first half and only works against the teams that play a high line where Zaha and Townsend could run in behind. Yesterday for the first half instead they were passengers up top as they didn't particularly know how to play up front against a deep line and we had Loftus Cheek and McCarthur on the wings which meant there was no incisiveness there either. So it was pretty drab viewing for most of the game.

Half time and he brings on Benteke but still plays two up top which puts an onus on Benteke to also run in behind which he is useless at as we were not using him particularly as a target man but to good success when we did, and we had Zaha there with him who is our best player but was lost for a lot of the match as he would have been better off playing on the wing.

A 4-5-1 was implemented at around the 88th minute and all of a sudden we looked threatening and it made me irate at the time (i know im a pretty hard bloke) Hodgson left it so late to make in my amateur opinion was an obvious move. Then we went on to look dominatingly threatening and got that bit of luck that we have missed all season.

If its a 4-4-2 we start against Brighton on Tuesday I'll cry. I want a 4-5-1 with Benteke up top, Townsend and Zaha on the wings with Loftus cheek central and I think we will be alright and it was the same setup Allardyce had so much success with at the back end of last season.

Hodgson clearly hasn't the best trust in Benteke mainly as he is awful in a lot of striking areas, but as a linker of play up top he is crucial for our wingers to get forward and isn't bad positionally for a tap in or a bullet header.

Views on the rest of the season come out of having a look at us settling into a 4-5-1 and seeing what we are about. As for Saturday, we were outrageously lucky, but it was about time. Big rivalry match on Tuesday and i can't wait.

-------------------------------

How about Watford at 4/1 generally (5/1 MarathonBet) at home to Man U in midweek? Looks like at least a laying opportunity with how Brighton did so well for so long to frustrate them and Watford winning their last two without conceding.

Pages: 1 ... 8731 8732 8733 8734 [8735] 8736 8737 8738 8739 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: