blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:38:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8733 8734 8735 8736 [8737] 8738 8739 8740 8741 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438326 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131040 on: November 28, 2017, 07:50:49 PM »

Watford 5.4 at home to Man U.  Aren't they near evenly matched these days?  And aren't Brighton still better than Palace?

Agree, I've backed both.

Oh no...

please say nothing 5 minutes from the whistle.

As an aside, can Tony Bloom back Brighton, or are there rules against it?

No further comment M'Lord.

Bloom backing Brighton? No, not permitted, and he has said that he does not, though I imagine he could get round the rules quite easily if he so wished. I would imagine Mr Camel might have the inside line on that.

He clearly has access to inside info, so no chance.

His company might. FA will know this, presumably.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131041 on: November 28, 2017, 08:38:25 PM »

Any chance, tikay?

This is no time to be keeping schtum.

Perhaps you consider the vulpine team to have locked up an important win..? Or the SPOTY nominee having an off night?

Hurry up!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131042 on: November 28, 2017, 08:52:15 PM »

Any chance, tikay?

Perhaps you consider the vulpine team to have locked up an important win..? Or the SPOTY nominee having an off night?

Hurry up!

can't blame him for Watford either, unless he has deleted tge "Watford seem to have started well" post.

Joe new favourite on strictly to cheer you up.  Did you know Debbie ran a ballet school for 3 years?  She gets a whole class of strictly ringer to herself. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131043 on: November 28, 2017, 08:55:50 PM »

Any chance, tikay?

Hurry up!

can't blame him for Watford either, unless he has deleted tge "Watford seem to have started well" post.

Joe new favourite on strictly to cheer you up.  Did you know Debbie ran a ballet school for 3 years?  She gets a whole class of strictly ringer to herself. 

I did. And quite.

Davood and Joe in the final two please.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131044 on: November 28, 2017, 09:09:47 PM »

Any chance, tikay?

Hurry up!

Sorry, can't assist, gagging order in place.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #131045 on: November 28, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »

Think i just saw want away Harry Kane, probs got a game now they've brought him on

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #131046 on: November 28, 2017, 09:22:13 PM »

Think i just saw want away Harry Kane, probs got a game now they've brought him on

Told ya

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131047 on: November 28, 2017, 10:15:28 PM »

Any chance, tikay?

Hurry up!

Must be the worst run Spurs have had since Mr Pochettino arrived, 4 points from the last 15 possible.

Losing touch with the big 4 above them now, too........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131048 on: November 29, 2017, 08:08:07 AM »

Wichita State got back to regular season action overnight, dismantling Savannah State by a score of 112-66. Savannah St are rubbish to be fair but it was a job well done.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131049 on: November 29, 2017, 03:58:29 PM »

an update on Palace and future betting opportunities.

Hodgson is proving a bit inept atm with playing a 4-4-2, playing Loftus Cheek and Zaha (possibly our best players) out of position. The game last night, imo, was there for the taking had we played 4-5-1.

The betting angle could be if Hodgson pursues this formation as i have heard he had at previous clubs, we could potentially, frustratingly, go down while being in every game, but as it is all so disjointed we JUST don't do enough to stay up. Of course the games approaching could prove me wrong, but from watching them i don't think the 4-4-2 will ever properly gel, in spite of our better defensive resoluteness with it, we have little bite up top. Amusing considering that's 4 points from our last two games, but we shouldn't have beat Stoke.

My belief is that in a 4-5-1 we would have a resurgence to what Allardyce had before Sakho got injured and blast our way up to mid table safety quite quickly. I think with the players as they are, basically all fit, that is the case.

I will be on the lookout as always for spots and with a possible Pardew quick impact at WBA i'm staring at their 6/4 at home to us on Saturday as a possible bet, but this Palace side is in bit of a limbo right now, so i am probably deferring any bet recommends until a couple more games.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131050 on: November 29, 2017, 06:42:52 PM »

Want to swap Hodgson for Grant McCann?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131051 on: November 29, 2017, 08:04:01 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

As discussed on the darts thread can we have £300 win on MVG at 4/5 and £50 e/w on Lewis at 50/1.  Hills are top price both and have the best ew terms.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131052 on: November 29, 2017, 08:10:42 PM »

The Stoke to be relegated bet.

I think we placed this bet with a view to trading out because Stoke had a tough start.
I'm not quite sure why we are letting the bet run now.
We can trade out now for a small free roll and I really can't see Stoke getting much shorter.
Can't remember whose bet it is, Maybe Arb / Tighty.

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure, but I think Tighty has his name on the bet, & if memory serves me correctly, I think Chompy also seconded it.

Whether it was intended as a "bet to trade" I really don't recall.

Tighty will respond in due course, think he's been a bit busy with his day job.

It was originally done at 7/1 as an outright bet then turned into a "back to lay" on concerted advice that that is what it should be

a) It would currently cost £1200 to lay them back and lock in a small profit. Not an email i particularly want to send :-)

and anyway

b) they are bottom six, three points clear of 18th, having just lost to the bottom side

c) none of the promoted sides look especially likely to struggle,so the three relegation places are wide open. Add to that "candidates" such as Burnley and Watford are clear of trouble

d) Stoke are patient,so if they did need to change Hughes its unlikely to be with alacrity, meanwhile Palace are picking up a bit, Everton should under Sam,maybe even west ham will. west brom have changed managers .Swansea could change managers, Bournemouth have recovered.

do we think Stoke are markedly better than any of these sides? I don't, and didn't in August.

I know this is a minority view but i reckon we'll have a nice sweat deep into the season here and in all probability get a chance to close shorter (and less expensively) if we need to

Hence i like to run it

(that is the green light to confidently back them to beat Liverpool tomorrow)

6.4 tonight...

Hard to resist...

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131053 on: November 29, 2017, 09:29:32 PM »

Rooney just scored a belter for Everton from the centre circle - in his own half. It was a full-blooded shot, too, not a lob. That completed a hat trick for the fella.

Joe Hart not a happy bunny.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:32:45 PM by tikay » Logged

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131054 on: November 29, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »

Rooney just scored a belter for Everton from the centre circle - in his own half. It was a full-blooded shot, too, not a lob.

Joe Hart not a happy bunny.

Incredible goal to hit first touch with the ball coming at him at pace to drill it how he did.  He really loved sticking it to Moyes!  

Carnage night for the layers tonight with the 4 short ones all winning plus Everton and Burnley were heavily backed all day.  Lucky they got virtually every fav beat on sky dogs to help pay for it.

Sure Ralph is getting ready on the Arsenal thread for a couple of posts.

It can't be a huge price Joe Fart is back where it all started for him next season at Shrewsbury in the championship if they manage to get promoted.  He looks so lost at EPL level.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:37:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8733 8734 8735 8736 [8737] 8738 8739 8740 8741 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: