blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:59:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8732 8733 8734 8735 [8736] 8737 8738 8739 8740 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439217 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131025 on: November 26, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »

Vettel bet returned £95 for Fred.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131026 on: November 26, 2017, 07:07:42 PM »

Nice one.

Was that the Dooobs recommend?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131027 on: November 26, 2017, 07:20:40 PM »

Nice one.

Pretty sure it was. Yes.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131028 on: November 26, 2017, 08:40:46 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Browns +7.5 is available. Are the teams that far apart right now?

That's the same line as they were last week against the Jags. Now granted there's a home/away swing there, but Cleveland hasn't exactly been a fortress this year. Weather was bad last week, but this is a divisional game against a team that will be glad for a win of any kind.

Views welcome

Nail-biter in progress.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131029 on: November 26, 2017, 09:24:40 PM »

Bengals Elders...

That's the same line as they were last week against the Jags. Now granted there's a home/away swing there, but Cleveland hasn't exactly been a fortress this year. Weather was bad last week, but this is a divisional game against a team that will be glad for a win of any kind.

Views welcome

Nail-biter in progress.

Loser.

Mariota bet also went down. Much lower scoring game than I had expected.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131030 on: November 26, 2017, 10:16:03 PM »

Bengals Elders...

Views welcome

Nail-biter in progress.

Loser.

Mariota bet also went down. Much lower scoring game than I had expected.
Sorry only just looked at thread.Wouldn’t back the Browns in any remaining games due to massive problems at tackle both sides.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131031 on: November 27, 2017, 06:12:58 PM »

Nice one.

Pretty sure it was. Yes.

Wasn't mine, so think it is probably the work of Doobs 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131032 on: November 27, 2017, 06:24:42 PM »

The Stoke to be relegated bet.

I think we placed this bet with a view to trading out because Stoke had a tough start.
I'm not quite sure why we are letting the bet run now.
We can trade out now for a small free roll and I really can't see Stoke getting much shorter.
Can't remember whose bet it is, Maybe Arb / Tighty.

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure, but I think Tighty has his name on the bet, & if memory serves me correctly, I think Chompy also seconded it.

Whether it was intended as a "bet to trade" I really don't recall.

Tighty will respond in due course, think he's been a bit busy with his day job.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131033 on: November 27, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

It's Tighty's bet, but I think it was done as a back to lay.

Now strikes me as a good time to get out, coz they ain't never going down.

Up to Tighty though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131034 on: November 28, 2017, 06:55:36 AM »

A couple of updates.

Carolina Panthers are 8-3 in the NFC South. They're looking better, but far from the finished product. Importantly, they're finding ways to win.

They are tied with the New Orleans Saints, who lost against the Rams. Fans of big games will keep an eye on the 9.25 kick off on Sunday: Carolina @ New Orleans.

Carolina are underdogs; the Saints are a better team, though the O-Line isn't looking as dominant as it has been. We've got a nice sweat, even if the Saints have surprised us.

In other news, the Cleveland Browns can no longer finish third in the AFC North. That was not my finest hour.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131035 on: November 28, 2017, 08:38:20 AM »

The Stoke to be relegated bet.

I think we placed this bet with a view to trading out because Stoke had a tough start.
I'm not quite sure why we are letting the bet run now.
We can trade out now for a small free roll and I really can't see Stoke getting much shorter.
Can't remember whose bet it is, Maybe Arb / Tighty.

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure, but I think Tighty has his name on the bet, & if memory serves me correctly, I think Chompy also seconded it.

Whether it was intended as a "bet to trade" I really don't recall.

Tighty will respond in due course, think he's been a bit busy with his day job.

It was originally done at 7/1 as an outright bet then turned into a "back to lay" on concerted advice that that is what it should be

a) It would currently cost £1200 to lay them back and lock in a small profit. Not an email i particularly want to send :-)

and anyway

b) they are bottom six, three points clear of 18th, having just lost to the bottom side

c) none of the promoted sides look especially likely to struggle,so the three relegation places are wide open. Add to that "candidates" such as Burnley and Watford are clear of trouble

d) Stoke are patient,so if they did need to change Hughes its unlikely to be with alacrity, meanwhile Palace are picking up a bit, Everton should under Sam,maybe even west ham will. west brom have changed managers .Swansea could change managers, Bournemouth have recovered.

do we think Stoke are markedly better than any of these sides? I don't, and didn't in August.

I know this is a minority view but i reckon we'll have a nice sweat deep into the season here and in all probability get a chance to close shorter (and less expensively) if we need to

Hence i like to run it

(that is the green light to confidently back them to beat Liverpool tomorrow)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131036 on: November 28, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »

Watford 5.4 at home to Man U.  Aren't they near evenly matched these days?  And aren't Brighton still better than Palace?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131037 on: November 28, 2017, 07:42:27 PM »

Watford 5.4 at home to Man U.  Aren't they near evenly matched these days?  And aren't Brighton still better than Palace?

Agree, I've backed both.

Watford seems particularly attractive at over 4/1.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131038 on: November 28, 2017, 07:44:40 PM »

Watford 5.4 at home to Man U.  Aren't they near evenly matched these days?  And aren't Brighton still better than Palace?

Agree, I've backed both.

Oh no...

please say nothing 5 minutes from the whistle.

As an aside, can Tony Bloom back Brighton, or are there rules against it?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131039 on: November 28, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »

Agree, I've backed both.

Oh no...

please say nothing 5 minutes from the whistle.

As an aside, can Tony Bloom back Brighton, or are there rules against it?

No further comment M'Lord.

Bloom backing Brighton? No, not permitted, and he has said that he does not, though I imagine he could get round the rules quite easily if he so wished. I would imagine Mr Camel might have the inside line on that.

Pages: 1 ... 8732 8733 8734 8735 [8736] 8737 8738 8739 8740 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: