blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:00:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 [1467] 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443530 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21990 on: November 30, 2012, 08:21:34 AM »

Tanya Stevenson was quite hard work, in that she seems quite shy and it's hard to get her talking. She told me that John Mcririck is basically her best mate and they got on from the start, that she backed the niners at 14/1 at the start but she wasn't so sure about them now, that she prefers cricket to racing by a mile, that she went to the Rams/Patriots Wembley game on here own and that although she has been to lots of funerals she has never, ever been to a wedding.

I left some up at 6.4 on the niners and now some guy is trying to have lumps on at 6.0 even though it is stil 5/1 with virtually every firm. Going to have to hit the shops again.

The hole in one gang wrote a book about their adventure. Keith and I got to know one of them (Paul Simons).

Do you remember the day we waited for Surrey Racing in Englefield Green to open Keith and the bet we wanted?

For someone who is hard work, you got a lot of information! Have you ever considered working (alongside Dean Gaffney?) in British Intelligence?

Or was it just a long lunch?

I once sat next to a senior lawyer at a dinner who looked miserable as sin and distinctly unimpressed that he has been sat next to a student who didn't speak with RP. By the end of the starter, I knew he was married with two children (wedding ring and his blackberry wallpaper), that he had just had his suit dry cleaned (ticket on the inside right pocket!) and that liked a punt (he rolled his eyes at someone saying "I just liked the name"). This gave me an "in"...

By the main course, he was much more chirpy, he barely touched his dessert through telling me what's wrong with various NH jockeys and I was sick to death of him by the time the port arrived.

Bit of a ramble sorry, but you just reminded me of that comedic gift of a man.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #21991 on: November 30, 2012, 08:34:28 AM »

FYI breaking news on Watford.  Doesn't sound good

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10080321.Bassini_and_Watford_charged_with_misconduct/

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #21992 on: November 30, 2012, 08:53:10 AM »

I quite like Detroit -4.5 at home against Indy.

They are a talented side that match up well against Indy and are showing signs of finding top form. They were very unlucky losers vs Houston last time out. Indy have a limited running game so they can unleash the very dangerous pass rushers on Luck and it will be about the biggest test of his career so far. I´m a huge fan of Luck but this could be pretty one sided and he hasn´t played a team like Detroit from behind yet (went behind early at NE and conceded 59 points).

The only note of caution is that their post season aspirations were basically ended with defeat last week and we don´t know how they´ll respond to this, the flip side is that they were victims of the worst officiating I´ve seen (including the replacement zebras) against Houston and I expect them to come out pretty hard with a bit of a point to prove after that.

Would like to get views as always from Tighty, Neil, Red, Bobby but not sure how long the 10/11 -4.5 will last. It´s only avaliable with Coral at the moment, lets see if any views come in the next couple of hours but I think we want to get on sooner rather than later.

Recommend £44 Detroit Lions -4.5 @10/11 with Coral, although we should probably hold on for some other views as 4.5 to 5 isn´t that big a move and I can´t be certain of the line moving that way, although I think it will.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #21993 on: November 30, 2012, 09:18:06 AM »

I'm not too sure about  Detroit/Indy Kukushkin. Obviously Detroit have been a little disappointing and pretty unlucky too and Indy have more to play for and the whole - get behind the coach - thing working. They may therefore be overvalued.

There has been a little early money for Detroit here (probably sharp money) and the line has moved froma  general 4.5 to 5.5 in places. When games open 3.5 to 5 these are the easiest numbers to move from as they are key. 4 will come in around 5% of the time and 5 will come in just 3% of the time. As such 5 is as dead number and bookies don't mind moving through it.

I would say it would be easy for this game to reach 5.5 so if you guys fancy it you should take it now. I can't say I have a strong view though.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #21994 on: November 30, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »

Genuine question Neil.

Did TS know who you were?

You would hope a self proclaimed sports officianado would!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #21995 on: November 30, 2012, 09:39:13 AM »

Genuine question Neil.

Anything in particular against TS? She seems lovely and very good at her job to me.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #21996 on: November 30, 2012, 09:50:38 AM »

I was introduced as a pro-poker player who gambles on sport and loves NFL. I told her about my bookmaking background and my years of going to the dogs. I think she knows a lot about those things (not poker), but I would guess she is not a massive winning punter. Seemed quite nervous and shy, but whenever people who she knew came to talk to her they seemed very warm towards her.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #21997 on: November 30, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »

Genuine question Neil.

Anything in particular against TS? She seems lovely and very good at her job to me.

Not really. Always amused at the way she looked down her nose at Mac, in the early days. As Neil said, over the years it became clear, she developed some fondness for him, but now she proclaims her tips and fancies like we should all be sat on the edge of our seats with pen and paper at the ready, waiting for her wisdom.

Anyway, take no notice, I think my grumpyness is due to going through the change!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #21998 on: November 30, 2012, 10:01:30 AM »

Too late to organise for a thread bet as they tee off v soon. Osthuizen has called the doctor to the practice range in the Nedbank golf. There have been enough examples of ill golfers doing well recently but might be worth a small bet on Paul Lawrie at 15/8 with Corals to beat him in today's 2 ball.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #21999 on: November 30, 2012, 12:03:40 PM »

I may have a pregnancy related bet. Adrian Lewis' wife is about to drop. He plays this weekend in the Players Championship in Minehead against Richie Burnett. Lewis has said that his mind is understandably elsewhere and he really hopes the baby comes before he goes to Minehead as he doesn't want to be there waiting for a call to come back. If the baby doesn't come then the 9/4 about Burnett looks good to me.

Still no sign of Adrian Lewis Jnr and the 9/4 on Burnett is starting to disappear. Recommend £20 on Burnett at 9/4.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #22000 on: November 30, 2012, 12:08:36 PM »

I may have a pregnancy related bet. Adrian Lewis' wife is about to drop. He plays this weekend in the Players Championship in Minehead against Richie Burnett. Lewis has said that his mind is understandably elsewhere and he really hopes the baby comes before he goes to Minehead as he doesn't want to be there waiting for a call to come back. If the baby doesn't come then the 9/4 about Burnett looks good to me.

Still no sign of Adrian Lewis Jnr and the 9/4 on Burnett is starting to disappear. Recommend £20 on Burnett at 9/4.
I heard Lewis isn't leaving Stoke till 1pm today, not ideal preparation.Burnett seems to have gone off the boil a bit tho.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22001 on: November 30, 2012, 12:11:50 PM »

Thanks Bazza.

That's a no-quibble jobbie.

We have £20 @ 9/4, (BetFred) Burnett to beat Adrian Lewis, tonight.

ON

Lewis v Burnett
Match Betting
 Burnett, Richie 9/4 
Total stake £ 20.00
Estimated return £ 65.00

Full stake £ 20.00
Full estimated return £ 65.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #22002 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »

I heard Lewis isn't leaving Stoke till 1pm today, not ideal preparation.Burnett seems to have gone off the boil a bit tho.

I think the draw has been our friend here. Lewis is due to play Taylor in the 2nd round which isn't until Sat night. A match he will likely lose. I don't think he would be too fussed if he was going home tonight.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #22003 on: November 30, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »

Bazzaboy, have you got involved in the outright market for this?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22004 on: November 30, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »

Bazzaboy, have you got involved in the outright market for this?

7/2 Taylor, oooohhhhh

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/players-championship/players-championship-finals/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 [1467] 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: