blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:59:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1464 1465 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13579754 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #22005 on: November 30, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »

Tanya Stevenson was quite hard work, in that she seems quite shy and it's hard to get her talking. She told me that John Mcririck is basically her best mate and they got on from the start, that she backed the niners at 14/1 at the start but she wasn't so sure about them now, that she prefers cricket to racing by a mile, that she went to the Rams/Patriots Wembley game on here own and that although she has been to lots of funerals she has never, ever been to a wedding.

I left some up at 6.4 on the niners and now some guy is trying to have lumps on at 6.0 even though it is stil 5/1 with virtually every firm. Going to have to hit the shops again.

The hole in one gang wrote a book about their adventure. Keith and I got to know one of them (Paul Simons).

Do you remember the day we waited for Surrey Racing in Englefield Green to open Keith and the bet we wanted?

I remember waiting for the shop to open.

Don't remember the bet though...?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #22006 on: November 30, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »

I couldn't resist tho have some MvG @5s and a couple in the weaker top half of the draw.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22007 on: November 30, 2012, 01:01:17 PM »

I couldn't resist tho have some MvG @5s and a couple in the weaker top half of the draw.

Do you mean you had a bit of Taylor as well, or just MVG?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #22008 on: November 30, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »

Any other sporting events where the defending champion is 125-1?

(Painter in this case)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #22009 on: November 30, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »

Bazzaboy, have you got involved in the outright market for this?

I've backed Taylor. I just think 7/2 is a bit on the big side given very thing we know about him.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #22010 on: November 30, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »

(Painter in this case)

At a guess, I bet Shaun Micheel was a pretty long price to retain the PGA in 2004...

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #22011 on: November 30, 2012, 01:10:50 PM »

Do you mean you had a bit of Taylor as well, or just MVG?
Im on both, they are due to meet in the quarters and the winner of that should go on to win it.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #22012 on: November 30, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »

(Painter in this case)

At a guess, I bet Shaun Micheel was a pretty long price to retain the PGA in 2004...

Ha! Great shout, that.

In the second quarter, one half (eighth) has

Barney
Beaton
Jenkins
King

And the other half has

Pipe
Osborne
Wade
Dolan

To win the quarter, odds are:

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/players-championship/players-championship-finals/player-to-win-2nd-quarter

Only one from the top 4 makes the final of this group and plays the winner of the bottom 4. Views on Dolan at 16-1? Wade at 3-1 seems short to me.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22013 on: November 30, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »

Bazzaboy, have you got involved in the outright market for this?

I've backed Taylor. I just think 7/2 is a bit on the big side given very thing we know about him.

It does sort of look that way.

Men against boys even........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #22014 on: November 30, 2012, 01:44:54 PM »

What does a second get from this relationship?

A share of the prize money, or just valuable experience of working with a better player?

Bumped in the hope of an answer...

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22015 on: November 30, 2012, 01:54:03 PM »

I quite like Detroit -4.5 at home against Indy.

They are a talented side that match up well against Indy and are showing signs of finding top form. They were very unlucky losers vs Houston last time out. Indy have a limited running game so they can unleash the very dangerous pass rushers on Luck and it will be about the biggest test of his career so far. I´m a huge fan of Luck but this could be pretty one sided and he hasn´t played a team like Detroit from behind yet (went behind early at NE and conceded 59 points).

The only note of caution is that their post season aspirations were basically ended with defeat last week and we don´t know how they´ll respond to this, the flip side is that they were victims of the worst officiating I´ve seen (including the replacement zebras) against Houston and I expect them to come out pretty hard with a bit of a point to prove after that.

Would like to get views as always from Tighty, Neil, Red, Bobby but not sure how long the 10/11 -4.5 will last. It´s only avaliable with Coral at the moment, lets see if any views come in the next couple of hours but I think we want to get on sooner rather than later.

Recommend £44 Detroit Lions -4.5 @10/11 with Coral, although we should probably hold on for some other views as 4.5 to 5 isn´t that big a move and I can´t be certain of the line moving that way, although I think it will.

Bumped for further opinion, in case the NFL guys (sorry Keith missed you off the list this morning, would welcome your view) missed it earlier. - 4.5 still there with Coral
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22016 on: November 30, 2012, 02:01:52 PM »

They are a talented side that match up well against Indy and are showing signs of finding top form. They were very unlucky losers vs Houston last time out. Indy have a limited running game so they can unleash the very dangerous pass rushers on Luck and it will be about the biggest test of his career so far. I´m a huge fan of Luck but this could be pretty one sided and he hasn´t played a team like Detroit from behind yet (went behind early at NE and conceded 59 points).

The only note of caution is that their post season aspirations were basically ended with defeat last week and we don´t know how they´ll respond to this, the flip side is that they were victims of the worst officiating I´ve seen (including the replacement zebras) against Houston and I expect them to come out pretty hard with a bit of a point to prove after that.

Would like to get views as always from Tighty, Neil, Red, Bobby but not sure how long the 10/11 -4.5 will last. It´s only avaliable with Coral at the moment, lets see if any views come in the next couple of hours but I think we want to get on sooner rather than later.

Recommend £44 Detroit Lions -4.5 @10/11 with Coral, although we should probably hold on for some other views as 4.5 to 5 isn´t that big a move and I can´t be certain of the line moving that way, although I think it will.

Bumped for further opinion, in case the NFL guys (sorry Keith missed you off the list this morning, would welcome your view) missed it earlier. - 4.5 still there with Coral

Ahh, glad you bumped that Kuku, I saw it earlier, & intended to respond, though of course I have no informed view on the likely result.

I thought your proposal, & Mr Channing's reply, were equally golden, & why this thread is so damn good sometimes, two beautifully argued cases, buy only partial agreement.

As things stand, we WILL do the bet, but I got the impression that the debate was "wait a while & the line MAY move in our favour"?

As of now, it is almost certain we will get on, I just have to get the timing right.

The line remains -4.5 - are you happy, in view of Neil's comment, to get on now?

Just say the word.....
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:05:09 PM by tikay » Logged

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #22017 on: November 30, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »

No real opinion on the game mate.

If pushed I'd take your side, but I think Schwartz might well be a dead man walking and as a result, he might have lost the locker room?

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22018 on: November 30, 2012, 02:05:09 PM »

The line looks set to move against us but through a dead number. I´d like some more positive feedback for a Fred bet but I am already on and make it my best of the weekend.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22019 on: November 30, 2012, 02:07:00 PM »

The line looks set to move against us but through a dead number. I´d like some more positive feedback for a Fred bet but I am already on and make it my best of the weekend.

Ahh yes, those dead numbers, now I remember. 5% probability, da de da.

OK, I'm gonna get on now, at -4.5.

Thanks, & good luck.

Pages: 1 ... 1464 1465 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: