blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:22:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3786 3787 3788 3789 [3790] 3791 3792 3793 3794 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445621 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56835 on: October 15, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »

Could I ask for some opinions on the Champion please?

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/ante-post-racing/flat/champion-stakes/winner

The race has cut up a touch at the top, and Mukhadram who we have at 12-1 (e,w 1,2,3) is 7-1 fourth favourite, and a Chompy outright (tolay back)

19-Oct   Horses   QIPCO Champion stakes   Mukhdaram   12/1   40            £20 e/w 1/4 1,2,3
19-Oct   Horses   QIPCO Champion stakes   Mukhdaram   12/1   80            

The rain has shortened Cirrus Des Aigles to 5/4-Ev-4/5 and Declaration of War is out to 11/2 in spots

Bearing in mind our Mukhadram position (which I still like) and we've made money on similar Gp 1 races this year

- do you expect the race to cut up further?

- is Evens the favourite fair enough,or too short?

- is there an outsider you like at a price?

thanks

To me, Mukhadram looks only 50/50 to start if you look at his Betfair odds.

The one I am looking out for is the other French horse, Morandi.  He likes the soft and has two bits of form with Intello (ran well in the Arc).  I'd like to see he was a certain runner first and by then the value will probably be gone Sad

I backed Cirrus Des Aigles at 11/4, so wouldn't be too keen on evens, though it looks like it is going to cut up massively to me.

Right, backed Moramdi e/w 20/1 quarter first 3.  

I think it is good enough for a tenner e/w on the thread (bet365 and betvictor are both quarter first 3 and 20/1).  The race is going to cut up, he goes on the soft and has form with a very good horse (Intello).  And I just like to bet French outsiders in English group races.  It has served me well over the years.

It feels a bit like the Mukhadram bet, if it turns up it is going to look like a very good bet, if he doesn't I am going to look stupid.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56836 on: October 15, 2013, 05:07:02 PM »

And on the coupon that we can't mention, I have gone Benzema, Michu, Lukaku, Balotelli.  I was limited to £12 on the trebles, so did that on the 4 fold too.  Don't know how we can bet this without mentioning it, but has anybody got anything against these 4, or better options? 

Just looking at this. Just don't really see Spain/Italy/France battering their opponents as none of them are whipping boys, so makes it tougher to find standouts.  Either or both of the England U21 guys would be on my list first, along with whoever starts up front for Ireland.  Lukaku would be my next best to complete the 3/4-fold.

Not as keen this time round though so Fred can prob just leave it unless someone else disagrees.

Kane on bench so Berahino is your U21 nap Smiley

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56837 on: October 15, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »

Nobody putting anything up for tonight?

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Spain are big favourites, so Michu (7/2) and Negredo (3/1) are worth a tenner e/w or whatever we are limited to.

I notice Nicklas Bendtner is 3/1 to be FGS in the Denmark against Malta.  He is a bit of a figure of fun, but Denmark are 1/50 vs Malta, and Bendtner scored twice the other day against Italy, so 3/1 Bendtner each way must be done.  Tal will be pleased to have one of his heroes in amongst the tips.

Wayne Rooney a smidgen of value too at 9/2 e/w.  Maybe get bigger ice cream points for this one than the above 3 too.

Suggest tenners each way on all the above, or whatever we can get.

And on the coupon that we can't mention, I have gone Benzema, Michu, Lukaku, Balotelli.  I was limited to £12 on the trebles, so did that on the 4 fold too.  Don't know how we can bet this without mentioning it, but has anybody got anything against these 4, or better options? 

Part one only (so far), Spain v Georgia. We got restricted, but no matter. They probably were not too impressed with the B Inexhausted thing.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56838 on: October 15, 2013, 06:31:14 PM »

Just looking at this. Just don't really see Spain/Italy/France battering their opponents as none of them are whipping boys, so makes it tougher to find standouts.  Either or both of the England U21 guys would be on my list first, along with whoever starts up front for Ireland.  Lukaku would be my next best to complete the 3/4-fold.

Not as keen this time round though so Fred can prob just leave it unless someone else disagrees.

Kane on bench so Berahino is your U21 nap Smiley

Can you decipher that for me please? What is the bet? The unmentionable thing with you know who?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56839 on: October 15, 2013, 06:33:20 PM »

dont like the unmentionable coupon at all tonight

good luck those who have played

Good enough for me, John. Wink

Good luck all those who set sail in HMS BetFred, headed to Banzailand.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56840 on: October 15, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Spain are big favourites, so Michu (7/2) and Negredo (3/1) are worth a tenner e/w or whatever we are limited to.

I notice Nicklas Bendtner is 3/1 to be FGS in the Denmark against Malta.  He is a bit of a figure of fun, but Denmark are 1/50 vs Malta, and Bendtner scored twice the other day against Italy, so 3/1 Bendtner each way must be done.  Tal will be pleased to have one of his heroes in amongst the tips.

Wayne Rooney a smidgen of value too at 9/2 e/w.  Maybe get bigger ice cream points for this one than the above 3 too.

Part 2.

Denmark v Malta, I used horsey's suggestion, as I gather Mardybum is not playing tonight. Restricted, obv.

BET PLACED

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56841 on: October 15, 2013, 06:43:35 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Wayne Rooney a smidgen of value too at 9/2 e/w.   Maybe get bigger ice cream points for this one than the above 3 too.

Part 3, & final.

Even bigger ice cream points, as I took 4/1, Restricted, obv.

BET PLACED

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56842 on: October 15, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »

That's it, dinner awaits, then a poker session.

Good luck all with whatever you have punted.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #56843 on: October 15, 2013, 06:50:33 PM »

Why is it even tolerated that players can remove their shirts after scoring and receive an effectively deliberate yellow card?

If I were managing a player that did that I would fine him six month's wages.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56844 on: October 15, 2013, 06:55:02 PM »

Why is it even tolerated that players can remove their shirts after scoring and receive an effectively deliberate yellow card?

6 months?

Year, minimum.

The flaw is that they get paid whilst suspended, which makes no sense to me. JNK changed all that nonsense while at DCFC. That went down well.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #56845 on: October 15, 2013, 07:24:05 PM »

The funny thing is players never used to do it when there was no cards for it. Back when players weren't fashion icons.
Then Robbie Fowler took off his shirt and had a 'political' message on the t-shirt underneath supporting the Liverpool dockers and Fifa moved to discourage it by issuing a yellow. Now everyone does it!

In betting terms, I can't have Ireland 30/100 against Kazakhstan tonight. They were better than us over there and we fluked a very lucky win and we now have an interim manager that hasn't a clue what he's at and the team line up is quite strange.
I know Tikay is off so it's not a Fred recommend but I'm laying Ireland pretty hard.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #56846 on: October 15, 2013, 07:26:42 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Thanks Doobs.

Subsequent posts have muddied the water with this, but I'll try and sort it a bit later, tied up right now. Will be no later than 6pm.

Still ok for the Spain suggestion, yes?

Nobody has objected, but Spain are very good, Georgia look bad.  If either doesn't start, then we get money back. 

Obviously, Bentner is a no go (Tal will be sad)

Feel like i am always mr negative on some of these bets but Georgia are nothing like the sort of minnow you really want to be against in these bets

Recent results

Lose 0-1 to Finland at home

Drawn 0-0 France at home

Lose 3-1 France away

Lose 2-0 Belarus away

Lose 1-0 Spain at home

Ignored friendly results as they used the under 21 side a lot

Personally i have had a small bet on them on the handicap this evening

Georgia are a three goal dog in a game with a 3.75 total.  That's more than enough for these bets.

Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #56847 on: October 15, 2013, 07:36:30 PM »

Ukraine to keep a clean sheet tonight  2/7...

Anyone else think this is value?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #56848 on: October 15, 2013, 07:59:28 PM »

Ukraine to keep a clean sheet tonight  2/7...

Anyone else think this is value?

yeh....bit better than 1/100 win Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #56849 on: October 15, 2013, 08:05:26 PM »

Have Chile and Ecuador played their match yet?

Pages: 1 ... 3786 3787 3788 3789 [3790] 3791 3792 3793 3794 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: