blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:00:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4757 4758 4759 4760 [4761] 4762 4763 4764 4765 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13431263 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #71400 on: March 16, 2014, 07:05:18 PM »

I bet Spurs today fwiw (didn't have the heart to post after earliers debacle) and I thought they were pretty awful.  Yes Arsenal sat back and defended but Spurs never really looked like scoring.  They had nearly 60% of possession yet had less shots on target and only one more shot off target.  They remind me of Middlesbrough.  That isn't a good thing.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #71401 on: March 16, 2014, 07:07:07 PM »

I bet Spurs today fwiw (didn't have the heart to post after earliers debacle) and I thought they were pretty awful.  Yes Arsenal sat back and defended but Spurs never really looked like scoring.  They had nearly 60% of possession yet had less shots on target and only one more shot off target.  They remind me of Middlesbrough.  That isn't a good thing.

Lol don't you start!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #71402 on: March 16, 2014, 08:16:10 PM »

Szczesny even started trying to catch crosses with one hand he was so bored.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #71403 on: March 16, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »

anyone know if with Daniel Ricciardo being disqualified post race does that make him classified or not?

I think the bookies I have seen settle F1 race bets as per the podium (i.e. on whatever the standings are when the champagne is flowing).  Subsequent events (like disqualifications and appeals) are ignored for single race purposes.  But I'm sure some bookies have different rules.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #71404 on: March 16, 2014, 08:26:59 PM »

I went to the Watford v Barnsley game.  Anya did start up front with Deeney (and indeed claimed 2 assists) so we had "value" but no cigar.
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #71405 on: March 16, 2014, 10:39:13 PM »

the draw for the west region has just been made and i think is quite good for us we got the 1 seed wisconsin the 2 and creighton the 3 san diego st the 4
 our 1st game is on friday against weber state then we play either Gonzaga or Oklahoma state in the 2nd round next sunday.
I would urge anyone to try and catch a Creighton game as they have the probable player of the year in Doug Mcdermot who is a senior and whose game may not be suited to the NBA but he is absolutely unstoppable at the college level and is the #5 scorer all time in the NCAA he can score from absolutely anywhere, a joy to watch.

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #71406 on: March 16, 2014, 10:52:10 PM »

omg just seen the midwest region wichita state #1 2,3,4 are Michigan, Duke and Louisville but before they get to that murderer's row they have to get past Kentucky in the 2nd round who have massively underperformed all year but have as much raw talent as anyone. i would say they have been royally screwed, if they can get to the final four through that lot then they will truly deserve to win.

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #71407 on: March 17, 2014, 07:26:59 AM »

Good morning, Luton Town host Woking tonight and after a great deal of thought I would like to recommend Luton over 2.5 goals at 5/4.The way Luton play at home with 2 up front and 2 wide creates chances and I make this bet an even money shot.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71408 on: March 17, 2014, 07:36:58 AM »

Good morning, Luton Town host Woking tonight and after a great deal of thought I would like to recommend Luton over 2.5 goals at 5/4.The way Luton play at home with 2 up front and 2 wide creates chances and I make this bet an even money shot.

Thank you Mr Hatter, & good morning to you, too.

We WILL get on one of your winner's eventually, hopefully tonight.

Is thgs the Market I should be looking at?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/conference-premier/luton-v-woking/total-home-goals-over-under-2-5

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71409 on: March 17, 2014, 07:51:46 AM »

the draw for the west region has just been made and i think is quite good for us we got the 1 seed wisconsin the 2 and creighton the 3 san diego st the 4
 our 1st game is on friday against weber state then we play either Gonzaga or Oklahoma state in the 2nd round next sunday.
I would urge anyone to try and catch a Creighton game as they have the probable player of the year in Doug Mcdermot who is a senior and whose game may not be suited to the NBA but he is absolutely unstoppable at the college level and is the #5 scorer all time in the NCAA he can score from absolutely anywhere, a joy to watch.

Thanks Moony.

Keep us updated, please.

Talking of Basketball, anyone seen or heard of Lord Kimber lately? Not seen him here in an age.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71410 on: March 17, 2014, 07:55:29 AM »

Just did a long post, but my computer timed-out and I lost it. The gist of it was:

1. Contador won today ... by a lot.
2. Maybe back on drugs ... judging by last year's performance. (cynicism)
3. Quintana done ... 2min deficit to make up in TT on Tuesday.
4. Moreno still outsiiiiiiiiide chance for podium.
5. Opens the playing field for GdI and TdF ... maybe some interesting anti-Froome/anti-Quintana bets.

No regrets about the original bet. My thoughts were spot on, with Kwiatkowski being blown away today. No Contador, and we would have been counting the readies.

No worries Wetty. It's like poker. We get outdrawn sometimes, but if we keep doing the right things, we have to win in the long term.

Keep these bikey value bets coming, please.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71411 on: March 17, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »

Hills are 33/1 Tiger Roll for the champion hurdle 2015.  Absolutely sure that is a good use of a free bet.  Horse very inexperienced and won that well.  Can somebody kick Tikay fast.

Bump for Tikay. 

Done, details to follow.

Could details follow please?

Yup, this was a £25 FREE BET

14 Mar 14 / 14:10  Single 1   10th Mar 2015 - 2015 Champion Hurdle  –  Outright Tiger Roll @ 33/1 – £25.00 O/0457483/0000883/F

Have sent them an email, I'll let you know their reply when I get one.

Haven't had an email reply but just checked account and have been credited.
Thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately, it wasn't confirmed on the thread, just to save tikay some time looking

Off thread 3, Thread 0 this week. About £450 worth of profits :-(

looking for a reversal of thread booking variance this week tikay :-)

This refers to the Aussie F1 GP "winning margin".

My bet of £25 @ 11/1 with BWin has now been paid as a winner. Mixed feelings, then, as Fred has missed it.

Who mentioned the Market, & price, originally?

I clearly recall reading it. In the context of the chat at the time that the Mercedes would utterly dominate, & that Red Bull, Lotus & the rest would barely get off the grid, the price seemed completely ridiculous. I have no expert knowledge on F1, but everyone was saying that the F1 was going to be utterly one-sided.

So I went to the BWin site, found the price, & decided to take it immediately, (for Fred) before the price got slashed, as it looked so good. I assumed that if the bet was as good as it seemed to me, one of the F1 experts would have picked up on it, endorsed the Recommend, & bingo, we would have a bet. They may have, in fact, but I don't recall seeing it.

Misunderstanding really. Such a shame at a time when Fred is doing it's bollox. As Tighty notes, at least £450 of winners slipped through the net last week. In my defence, the thread was incredibly busy during Cheltenham, & so was I, on non-blonde matters.

Such is life, move on, next case.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #71412 on: March 17, 2014, 08:28:05 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/spain/la-liga-primera/spanish-la-liga-primera/winner

http://espnfc.com/tables/_/league/esp.1/spanish-primera-division?cc=5739

The odds look so wrong to me. All 3 teams look so strong. Athletico Madrid are 8/1 to win the league. Barcelona play Real Madrid on Sunday. A Barcelona win or draw is going to blow things wide open and fresh off a 7-0 win with a Messi hatrick, Barcelona will go into the game confident.

1/3 on Real to win the league looks so short.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #71413 on: March 17, 2014, 08:36:46 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/conference-premier/luton-v-woking/total-home-goals-over-under-2-5

Yes that's the market Tikay.Game is on bt sports I,ll be holding up a Stopsleyhatter is a Pratt banner if it doesn't oblige...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71414 on: March 17, 2014, 08:47:29 AM »

Yes that's the market Tikay.Game is on bt sports I,ll be holding up a Stopsleyhatter is a Pratt banner if it doesn't oblige...

Ha!

I'm liking your style Mr Pratt Hatter.

We've invested £20. @ 5/4, with Wm Hill, Luton to score OVER 2.5 Goals this evening, v Woking.

17 Mar 2014 - Luton v Woking - Luton Under/Over 2.5 Goals

Tip It

Over (2.5) @ 5/4

Stake : £20.00

Estimated Returns : £

Transaction Reference:

O/0457483/0000886/F

BET PLACED

Pages: 1 ... 4757 4758 4759 4760 [4761] 4762 4763 4764 4765 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: