blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:37:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5439 5440 5441 5442 [5443] 5444 5445 5446 5447 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437489 times)
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #81630 on: June 28, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »

Not sure if anyone has out up, however £100 Neymar 1st goal
At 4/1 Ladbrokes with a free bet refund if Brazil win in 90 mins seems an auto click to me

The refund is online and mobile only Sad
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #81631 on: June 28, 2014, 05:02:49 PM »

Yep, I wrote out my "normal" bet and when they announced that it was the nap I used it as an excuse for a top up.
The staff don't seem to give a monkeys tho and didn't seem bothered that I only bet the boosts

I was really fucked off the post napped it as I wanted a max on it which normally kicks any chance of it being a bet then it drifted like a barge to close to 7/2 on the machine when I made it a 5/4 shot then it decides to trap and bing when it normally falls out. I think I woke the neighbours up with my oioi at the first bend when it stays longer than the mother in law and led at the first bend
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:05:38 PM by arbboy » Logged
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #81632 on: June 28, 2014, 05:32:45 PM »

Yep, I wrote out my "normal" bet and when they announced that it was the nap I used it as an excuse for a top up.
The staff don't seem to give a monkeys tho and didn't seem bothered that I only bet the boosts

I was really fucked off the post napped it as I wanted a max on it which normally kicks any chance of it being a bet then it drifted like a barge to close to 7/2 on the machine when I made it a 5/4 shot then it decides to trap and bing when it normally falls out. I think I woke the neighbours up with my oioi at the first bend when it stays longer than the mother in law and led at the first bend

I didn't see this 7/2 which you made 5/4 put up on blonde!!! Sad
KitKeeper

View Profile
« Reply #81633 on: June 28, 2014, 05:36:35 PM »

A speculative one, but Brendan Dolan is currently playing very well in the current World Cup of Darts and has been instrumental in their run to the semis.

He is also 2nd in the current Pro Tour Rankings (floor tournaments) only to Michael van Gerwen and the Gibraltar Open (starts 27th June) is, although in front of a crowd, is played over the Pro Tour format of best of 11 and Dolan has won two tournaments this year.

Only Victor have priced it up, but 50/1 seems on the fat side for a guy playing at his current level. I certainly wouldn't be scared of anyone he drew in any round.

Could possibly want to wait for other firms to price up, but I'm already on and if a higher price becomes available, I reckon I'll top up anyway.

Telling that Victor have shortened him to 66/1 for the Matchplay as well, I reckon.

A possible small each way consideration.

Just a quick word on this competition... Jamie Caven made the final last week in Austria and only just lost out to van der Voort.

He is due to draw Taylor in his half but beat him (and Bunting) in Austria so is in half decent nick.

Already through to Round 3 and I reckon 66/1 is too big over this format. Could be worth a nibble e/w?
tentwowilldo

View Profile
« Reply #81634 on: June 28, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »

Horseplayer you absolute legend
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #81635 on: June 28, 2014, 06:09:26 PM »

I didn't see this 7/2 which you made 5/4 put up on blonde!!! Sad

I barely had ten seconds to get on myself. I lay or back over 250 dogs a week within a minute off the off on bags races if you want me to post all 250 within a minute off the off I think the thread would get pretty full and meaningless!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81636 on: June 28, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »

A speculative one, but Brendan Dolan is currently playing very well in the current World Cup of Darts and has been instrumental in their run to the semis.

He is also 2nd in the current Pro Tour Rankings (floor tournaments) only to Michael van Gerwen and the Gibraltar Open (starts 27th June) is, although in front of a crowd, is played over the Pro Tour format of best of 11 and Dolan has won two tournaments this year.

Only Victor have priced it up, but 50/1 seems on the fat side for a guy playing at his current level. I certainly wouldn't be scared of anyone he drew in any round.

Could possibly want to wait for other firms to price up, but I'm already on and if a higher price becomes available, I reckon I'll top up anyway.

Telling that Victor have shortened him to 66/1 for the Matchplay as well, I reckon.

A possible small each way consideration.

Just a quick word on this competition... Jamie Caven made the final last week in Austria and only just lost out to van der Voort.

He is due to draw Taylor in his half but beat him (and Bunting) in Austria so is in half decent nick.

Already through to Round 3 and I reckon 66/1 is too big over this format. Could be worth a nibble e/w?

just back, missed neymar (fortunate) but can have a nibble on this if you wish

66/1 is baldfred, but i think the market is down whilst current matches are on

so prod me later please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #81637 on: June 28, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »

What's the over/under on Waddles over the cross-bar in the shoot-out?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #81638 on: June 28, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »

1.7 Brazil in a flip? Crazy value. All their players so skilful.

Recommend £300 @ 1.7
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:16:52 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #81639 on: June 28, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »

Almost a Waddle

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81640 on: June 28, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »

11 of the last 12 penalty shootouts in the world cup have been one by the team taking the first kick

that was nasty to watch, insane pressure

sorry chompy, not sure i would have had the stones for £300 ahead of a shootout

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #81641 on: June 28, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »

My ice-cream Cornet bet @ 14/1 which got no love slooshed in 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81642 on: June 28, 2014, 08:29:54 PM »

My ice-cream Cornet bet @ 14/1 which got no love slooshed in 

well done

i was out most of the day/didn't fancy it/couldn't believe you even suggested it*

keep them coming

* delete as applicable

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81643 on: June 28, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »

Come on. Strokes Jam-es ante Post Tickets!

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81644 on: June 28, 2014, 09:57:09 PM »

Come on. Strokes Jam-es ante Post Tickets!

What does that mean, Rich?

Am a bit out of touch at the mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 5439 5440 5441 5442 [5443] 5444 5445 5446 5447 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: