blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:53:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 [5505] 5506 5507 5508 5509 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436306 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #82560 on: July 12, 2014, 11:00:51 AM »

888 would be useful, if you do not mind opening it

no need to do totesport

i would say less on betdaq, but others may have a view

But BaldFred is restricted, the Nanny isn't?  I know there prices aren't always the same, but they often are. 

FWIW I have done over £500 and have a restricted bald account too.  We could make this a thread, what is the most you have lost on an account and still get restricted?  My Tote account has been hammered on the Scoop 6 and ten to follow over the years, so who knows how much I have given him and still can't get a bet on with his main site (whilst this is true on my own account, we did a big win on the Ten to follow on someone else's , but Fred doesn't know that).

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82561 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:37 AM »

no need to do totesport

But BaldFred is restricted, the Nanny isn't?  I know there prices aren't always the same, but they often are.  

FWIW I have done over £500 and have a restricted bald account too.  We could make this a thread, what is the most you have lost on an account and still get restricted?  My Tote account has been hammered on the Scoop 6 and ten to follow over the years, so who knows how much I have given him and still can't get a bet on with his main site (whilst this is true on my own account, we did a big win on the Ten to follow on someone else's , but Fred doesn't know that).

I will start it off at losing £10k on an online lads account and having it closed totally to the point where i couldn't even log in never mind get 2p on a bet.  Over 50% of the losses on the account related to EPL 3 way betting as well.  In what other business would you give someone £10k in cash/profit in the space of 3 days and they tell you to do one! 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:12:18 AM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82562 on: July 12, 2014, 11:06:53 AM »

no need to do totesport

But BaldFred is restricted, the Nanny isn't?  I know there prices aren't always the same, but they often are.  

FWIW I have done over £500 and have a restricted bald account too.  We could make this a thread, what is the most you have lost on an account and still get restricted?  My Tote account has been hammered on the Scoop 6 and ten to follow over the years, so who knows how much I have given him and still can't get a bet on with his main site (whilst this is true on my own account, we did a big win on the Ten to follow on someone else's , but Fred doesn't know that).

We are occassionally restricted on Baldy, but generally not too bad.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82563 on: July 12, 2014, 11:46:19 AM »

Baldyyy and The Goat although mainly offer same prices are not same limits

Baldy account closed Goat account ok again now (i actually rang them a few weeks back to ask why i was restricted and to my horror they agreed to unrestrict me but with no bog)

A good friend of mine actually rang 365 recently and they loosened his limits

If you dont ask e.t.c
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82564 on: July 12, 2014, 11:47:31 AM »

Baldy account closed Goat account ok again now (i actually rang them a few weeks back to ask why i was restricted and to my horror they agreed to unrestrict me but with no bog)

If you dont ask e.t.c

A good friend of mine was thinking of sending Denise Coates (365 owner/ceo) flowers and chocolates to bribe her into keeping his account open and to stop him keep opening new accounts and taking their £200 free bet offer!  He shall remain nameless!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82565 on: July 12, 2014, 11:50:29 AM »

BET SUGGESTION £20 WIN GREAT HALL 14/1 GENERAL http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/york/14:20/winner

Cant let this run without a small bet. Simple theory really from Brian Meehan (very overrated trainer who gets expensive horses and rarely delivers with them) to John Quinn (probably the best dual purpose trainer around he is possibly no longer underrated but anyway)

Conditions are fine 14 furlongs, quick ground i like the fact Quinn has removed all the headgear and the horse has some fair form with Meehan anyway. Might be a prep for something else and may eventually turn out to be a purchase for hurdling but he will improve for Quinn..

Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #82566 on: July 12, 2014, 11:56:35 AM »

Thanks for putting the Fishomania bets on yesterday........I'd rather not be inside watching the telly on such a lovely day, but I can't miss it I'm afraid.

As an aside, I have a few questions re Betfair, can anyone help via PM please?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82567 on: July 12, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »

Thanks for putting the Fishomania bets on yesterday........I'd rather not be inside watching the telly on such a lovely day, but I can't miss it I'm afraid.

As an aside, I have a few questions re Betfair, can anyone help via PM please?

Sure fire away i will do my best.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #82568 on: July 12, 2014, 12:05:26 PM »

no need to do totesport

But BaldFred is restricted, the Nanny isn't?  I know there prices aren't always the same, but they often are.  

FWIW I have done over £500 and have a restricted bald account too.  We could make this a thread, what is the most you have lost on an account and still get restricted?  My Tote account has been hammered on the Scoop 6 and ten to follow over the years, so who knows how much I have given him and still can't get a bet on with his main site (whilst this is true on my own account, we did a big win on the Ten to follow on someone else's , but Fred doesn't know that).

I will start it off at losing £10k on an online lads account and having it closed totally to the point where i couldn't even log in never mind get 2p on a bet.  Over 50% of the losses on the account related to EPL 3 way betting as well.  In what other business would you give someone £10k in cash/profit in the space of 3 days and they tell you to do one! 

Arbboy is your real name Jay Cartwright? Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82569 on: July 12, 2014, 12:08:08 PM »

no need to do totesport

Arbboy is your real name Jay Cartwright? Grin

Don't follow.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82570 on: July 12, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »

If you dont ask e.t.c

A good friend of mine was thinking of sending Denise Coates (365 owner/ceo) flowers and chocolates to bribe her into keeping his account open and to stop him keep opening new accounts and taking their £200 free bet offer!  He shall remain nameless!

Did she send you a reply?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82571 on: July 12, 2014, 12:17:39 PM »

If you dont ask e.t.c

I may actually try that.

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #82572 on: July 12, 2014, 12:28:23 PM »

Let's get one thing clear here, all of the 16 finalists can fish bloody well

This is brilliantly Alan Partridge-esque.

Thank you for the interest, great write up.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82573 on: July 12, 2014, 12:32:29 PM »

Let's get one thing clear here, all of the 16 finalists can fish bloody well

This is brilliantly Alan Partridge-esque.

Thank you for the interest, great write up.

I preferred Ironside's one yesterday. "8/1 is value, but not as good value as the 16/1 it was last week".

That really made me chuckle. In a loving way, of course.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82574 on: July 12, 2014, 12:35:48 PM »

England's highest ever tenth wicket test partnership

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 5501 5502 5503 5504 [5505] 5506 5507 5508 5509 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: