blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5670 5671 5672 5673 [5674] 5675 5676 5677 5678 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446769 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85095 on: August 13, 2014, 06:59:16 PM »

Is it not just a case of liquid betfair market says 5.4, bookie offers 5/1?

If you want my actual view, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs are locks but I really don't think there's much between the next four teams. I'd mark spurs as third favourite of them, but not by much. 5/1 seems OOL to me, as it does to Ladbrokes and the good people of betfair exchange (£200k traded on the market when last I looked).

Obviously, the fact it was Ladbrokes made it all the more worth posting Smiley

COYS

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85096 on: August 13, 2014, 07:04:48 PM »

Anyone watching the athletics?

Whenever they go to the studio (which is outdoors), Paula Radcliffe seems to have a new item of warmth at her disposal. It's obviously freezing and blowing a gale. She had a blanket on her legs, then a jacket, then something on top of the blanket and now a cup of tea.

I'm expecting a sheepskin coat in a minute

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85097 on: August 13, 2014, 07:04:54 PM »

If you want my actual view, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs are locks but I really don't think there's much between the next four teams. I'd mark spurs as third favourite of them, but not by much. 5/1 seems OOL to me, as it does to Ladbrokes and the good people of betfair exchange (£200k traded on the market when last I looked).

COYS

i have no axe to grind, but consider it a real stretch to consider Spurs in the same ballpark as Arsenal, certainly "there's not much between the next four teams" seems a misrepresentation. I'd have Arsenal looking at 2nd-3rd rather than 5th-6th if i had to skew my thoughts.

but we will find out soon enough!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85098 on: August 13, 2014, 07:08:53 PM »

COYS

i have no axe to grind, but consider it a real stretch to consider Spurs in the same ballpark as Arsenal, certainly "there's not much between the next four teams" seems a misrepresentation. I'd have Arsenal looking at 2nd-3rd rather than 5th-6th if i had to skew my thoughts.

but we will find out soon enough!

I've got myself into trouble with this one before, so I'll back down. Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85099 on: August 13, 2014, 07:13:17 PM »

Stick to your guns posh bloke, I think they are a reasonable bet for a Top 10 finish.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85100 on: August 13, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »

Ahh, my bad, thought you were suggesting Top 10.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #85101 on: August 13, 2014, 07:16:50 PM »

Carribean Premier League semi final play off tomorrow night.

I like the century to be scored @ 9/1 with Hills or .

The match is being played at St Kitts, short straight boundary.

In the last 6 matches at the ground there have been 3 90+ scores.

The match is between Chris Gayle's Jamaica and Dwayne Bravo's Trinidad.

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/caribbean-premier-league/jamaica-v-trinidad-and-tobago/century-in-match

£20 should be fine

Like this bet a lot, nice find!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85102 on: August 13, 2014, 07:19:04 PM »

Ahh, my bad, thought you were suggesting Top 10.

Offer a price boost that beats a betfair market with 200k in it and a group of ultrasavvy punters who can only get a fiver on it anyway still won't back it.

Ladbrokes life.

Cheesy

It's fine. Hardly like I was going to pass up the opportunity when that offer came through. I do reserve the right to be smugger than Piers Morgan in a hall of mirrors if we do go marching in.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85103 on: August 13, 2014, 07:19:15 PM »

missed that completely last night, sorry

must check back all the time

anyway

13 Aug 2014 - Jamaica v Trinidad & Tobago - Century To Be Scored In The Match

Yes @ 9/1

Stake : £15.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001074/F

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85104 on: August 13, 2014, 07:20:23 PM »

Dortmund 2 Bayern 0 has us freerolling the giants from Perth against the only team left in the SPL (copyright)

My eyes are open wide
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #85105 on: August 13, 2014, 07:21:36 PM »

Meanwhile, Ladbrokes problems are nothing to do with their own ineptitude, Oh no

They just don't get it, do they?

Blaming all & sundry for their own inability to go the pace.

They are like a poker player who can't take a beat & blames everyone else for their misfortunes.

I can name at least two of the Big Five who delivered stunning YoY increases in Sports Betting Profit.

Meanwhile, Ladbrokes Poker fell a staggering 59% YoY. 59%! How many years of consecutive decline is that?

They messed up so bad with their poker site - loved the community feel it used to have and the cruise (never managed to qualify) - one problem was that when the (small) guarantees started to get overlay, rather than buck their ideas up, they just kept slashing the guarantees. This obviously just exacerbated the problem and led to me not having any worthwhile tournaments to play so i cashed out.

Then the other day I d/l their exhcange (which looks terrible compared to Betfair) and when I log in I select the option 'stay logged in for 3 months'. But every time I have to log in again. THen I go to connect at work today and it seems to think I'm in another country and my IP is blocked. Sigh.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85106 on: August 13, 2014, 07:51:50 PM »

I need a huge priced bet at bwin to cash in a free bet i have got during a promo.  20/1 or bigger which is shorter or very close to bf price please if anyone spots anything.  Not ante post.  Must be able to be settled within 2 weeks ish.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #85107 on: August 13, 2014, 07:54:37 PM »

Having seen the Celtic team, I'd be inclined to press on our bet.   I can't see where the goals come from and the team looks very lightweight.   I think St Johnstone bully us out the game. 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85108 on: August 13, 2014, 08:04:29 PM »

Having seen the Celtic team, I'd be inclined to press on our bet.   I can't see where the goals come from and the team looks very lightweight.   I think St Johnstone bully us out the game. 

we have had another £10 at 7.2, so £20 at 7.3 across both bets

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #85109 on: August 13, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »

Steve Cram referred to "the two former Kenyans" during the 10K race comm.

I thought they were Turkish.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 5670 5671 5672 5673 [5674] 5675 5676 5677 5678 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: