blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:43:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5749 5750 5751 5752 [5753] 5754 5755 5756 5757 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444628 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #86280 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:10 AM »

If Carolina are 4/7 to finish under 8.5, do the layers not view them as being about a 7&9 team also?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #86281 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:49 AM »

I like Tampa to finish 2nd @ .

where is this please?

Its with laddies. Oddschecker>nfl specials>team specials>tampa bay finishing pos.

I know their offensive line hasnt looked good in pre season (just got Logan Mankins) but apparently its like land of the giants out there when throwing the ball with Jackson/Evans/Seferian Jenkins and Josh McCown is capable.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #86282 on: September 04, 2014, 01:57:40 AM »

Don't know if anyone is interested but some more tickets for NFL games at Wembley go on sale at 10am on Ticketmaster
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86283 on: September 04, 2014, 09:05:55 AM »

No - you haven't lost the plot.....Norway are pretty awful.  Think it is a combination of all of the hype going out of this England team now (The world cup took the last of it I guess) and the Scandos having a good record against us but that isnt really relevant anymore imo.  I was a backer at 1/2 too.  First time I have bet England in 16 years!!!

You run good Stu......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86284 on: September 04, 2014, 09:14:04 AM »

Don't know if anyone is interested but some more tickets for NFL games at Wembley go on sale at 10am on Ticketmaster

Yup. These are returns for two of the games:

Miami v Oakland (28 Sept, 6pm)

Detroit v Atlanta (26 Oct, 1.30pm)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86285 on: September 04, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £36.32

Outstanding Bets £4295.31

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=29

No change yesterday, the Sturridge first goalscorer bet had the Rooney money back refund in the thrilling post world cup Norway friendly.

If you weren't watching GBBO, you probably should have been watching this man, with a goal and three assists for Argentina in beating Germany 4-2

Murray lost in 4 sets to Djokovic, yet again he lost puff and his body was breaking down towards the end of the match

In baseball the Orioles balnked the Reds 6-0.

Click to see full-size image.

the Yankees won to remain 9.5 games behind

Yet more excitement in the central where the Royals won again 4-1, sweeping their series with the Rangers 3-0

The Royals then excitedly tweeted news from the North....

The Royals are 1.5 games clear again, and begin a series against the Yankees on Friday. Each game a six pointer for us

In the basketball Lithuania won again 79-49 over Korea. No news if the Koreans were playing on stepladders. Lithuania are second in their group

USA beat Dominican republic 106-71 to go played 4 won 4

Today is a big day.

When selected back in June Kent were 33-1 outsiders of the 18 counties for the RLODC. They play their semi-final at Edgbaston today as definite underdogs but one win away from a Lords final and at least an each way return for us at half odds

I know of £75 e/w, 2 x £50 e/w and our £20 e/w placed from the recommendation and after a tough five weeks it would be fantastic to get a long one partially home

No pressure men of Kent and Kentish men

It's on Sky and if you can watch Sam Billings, a star of the future, do so. There, that's ruined his chances

and then, tonight....its back

Go Pack!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86286 on: September 04, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »

and if you want to get at all excited about one of our rookie of the year positions

Brandin Cooks, Saints number 10

sit back and enjoy this practice footage

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-center/videos/Micd-up-with-the-Saints-Referee-Gene-Steratore/d9b895f6-2c23-4350-a2b4-732d60858027

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86287 on: September 04, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »

Another super Report Rich, full of little gems, thank you.

Today is a big day.

When selected back in June Kent were 33-1 outsiders of the 18 counties for the RLODC. They play their semi-final at Edgbaston today as definite underdogs but one win away from a Lords final and at least an each way return for us at half odds

I know of £75 e/w, 2 x £50 e/w and our £20 e/w placed from the recommendation and after a tough five weeks it would be fantastic to get a long one partially home

No pressure men of Kent and Kentish men

It's on Sky and if you can watch Sam Billings, a star of the future, do so. There, that's ruined his chances

Good luck all those who are on, rarely can a cricket bet have been such outstanding value.

Coverage starts on Sky Sports 2 HD @ 1.30pm.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86288 on: September 04, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »

and if you want to get at all excited about one of our rookie of the year positions

Brandin Cooks, Saints number 10

sit back and enjoy this practice footage

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-center/videos/Micd-up-with-the-Saints-Referee-Gene-Steratore/d9b895f6-2c23-4350-a2b4-732d60858027

Superb.

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #86289 on: September 04, 2014, 10:09:28 AM »

Going to suggest the following bets, as always I'm very happy to get any feedback on them..

2.30 Haydock     Looking for a horse that stays further ideally, stats strongly suggest a high draw is favoured, Hostile Fire 6/1 £15 e/w is in good form and seems to fit the bill perfectly to me. will also bet No Poppy 8/1 £5 e/w   and a very speculative £2.50 e/w Berlusca 16/1 who ran a decent last race at York, but guessing whether he'll perform on this surface. Obviously hoping 12 line up, maybe worth holding off till lunchtime to be reasonably sure.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86290 on: September 04, 2014, 10:26:10 AM »

Going to suggest the following bets, as always I'm very happy to get any feedback on them..

2.30 Haydock     Looking for a horse that stays further ideally, stats strongly suggest a high draw is favoured, Hostile Fire 6/1 £15 e/w is in good form and seems to fit the bill perfectly to me. will also bet No Poppy 8/1 £5 e/w   and a very speculative £2.50 e/w Berlusca 16/1 who ran a decent last race at York, but guessing whether he'll perform on this surface. Obviously hoping 12 line up, maybe worth holding off till lunchtime to be reasonably sure.

Thanks Simon, Tighty is looking afterf the bets at present, but I'm sure he'll load up.

Your recent results on the racing Thread have been stunning.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86291 on: September 04, 2014, 10:28:34 AM »

Carolina Panthers had a pretty terrible offseason, lost their 3 "best" receivers from last year and their main receiver/main man is gona be a rookie. They also lost 3 offensive lineman to retirement without any solid replacements which means Cam could have a tough time this season.

Couple this with the fact their schedule is atrocious and I think it makes a pretty good spot for a bet.

Schedule:

@ Bucs
vs Lions
vs Steelers
@ Ravens
vs Bears
@ Bengals
@ Packers
vs Seahawks
vs Saints
@ Eagles
vs Falcons
BYE
@ Vikings
@ Saints
vs Bucs
vs Browns
@ Falcons

I make them all things considered a 6-10 7-9 team this year. The line is set at 8.5 I just can't see how they win 9 games from this schedule with their roster this year.

Not sure how much to suggest I guess get some other opinions, but I like it alot.

Suggest X @4/7 (William Hill/B365) Carolina Panthers U8.5 Season Wins.

my problem with this is the line has been bashed into place

an over/under at around 10/11 each of two normally is now very skewed at 4/7 the under

4/7 for a bet tying money up for 16 weeks doesn't really appeal either

although the points you make are correct you also don't mention that

- carolina's defense is superb and will keep them competitive in every game. In Lotulei, Hardy and Kuechly they have real stand out performers. i expect that defense to lead the NFL in sacks

- the rookie kelvin benjamin is one of our rookie of the year picks. all the signs are that he, with jerricho cotchery on the other side, won't provide too much of a drop off from last year's receivers group

- the OL point is valid but there are still three high draft picks (ryan kalil, turner and silatolu) anchoring the line. its not correct to say "without any solid replacements". you don't know yet. they are certainly lacking experience and in any young offensive linemen you would expect some inconsistency though

- the schedule doesn't look good, but we won't know for sure until a few weeks time as what you think are strong/weak teams now won't necessarily be so such is the pace of change season to season.

--

its a really tough division. I picked the bucanneers to go 4th to 1st (13/2 at the time) which was a real hold the nose job a few weeks ago as i think that will be a very quick turnround, and i loved the mankins pick up for the running game since

of course the saints are favourites, rightly so, so maybe tampa bay second is more conservative and more likely to be correct

atlanta's offense should fire again, though the defense looks slow in a bad division to be slow in!

for carolina, something around 7,8,9,10 wins feels about right, and 4/7 doesn't rep a lot of value, in my opinion

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86292 on: September 04, 2014, 11:02:24 AM »

please let me know at lunchtime

for now No Poppy is 7/1 best

Berlusca is into 10-1 or less anywhere that i could get on

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86293 on: September 04, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »

Some good tickets available for these games at sensible prices. Have just snaffled.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86294 on: September 04, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »

Some good tickets available for these games at sensible prices. Have just snaffled.

Dallas/Jacksonville is on sale too. I snaffled again.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5749 5750 5751 5752 [5753] 5754 5755 5756 5757 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: