blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:37:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5817 5818 5819 5820 [5821] 5822 5823 5824 5825 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333683 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #87300 on: September 19, 2014, 10:08:18 PM »

Disaster strikes.

We are contacting you today in regard to your Betway account - tikay2

After a careful review by our senior trading team, we have taken the decision to exclude your account tikay2 from receiving any future promotions from Betway. Let us assure you this action has been taken only after much consideration by our senior trading team. This decision is final and will not be overturned.

You are welcome to continue using your account with us recreationally, however any bonuses, free bets, ex gratia payments or reward points will no longer be redeemable.

The Betway Team

So adding that "2" after "tikay" from the renowned Tips for Tikay thread, didn't put them off the scent?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87301 on: September 19, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »

Disaster strikes.

After a careful review by our senior trading team, we have taken the decision to exclude your account tikay2 from receiving any future promotions from Betway. Let us assure you this action has been taken only after much consideration by our senior trading team. This decision is final and will not be overturned.

You are welcome to continue using your account with us recreationally, however any bonuses, free bets, ex gratia payments or reward points will no longer be redeemable.

The Betway Team

So adding that "2" after "tikay" from the renowned Tips for Tikay thread, didn't put them off the scent?

Not much gets past them boys.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #87302 on: September 19, 2014, 10:25:56 PM »

Had the same email Tikay

How will we go on...

Smiley

Have you had many bets with them recently Dan?

Nothing in the last couple of months.

9 bets total, mostly tennis stuff

One still running, I reckon its backing Guernsey that did it

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87303 on: September 19, 2014, 10:29:54 PM »

Had the same email Tikay

How will we go on...

Smiley

You have had NINE bets with Betway?

Abso legend. Right up there with Marky, you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87304 on: September 19, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »

Any pool fans?

World Cup starts next week and plenty of scope for some fun:

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/pool/world-cup-of-pool/winner

I'll do a little research as this is a sport I followed quite closely about ten years ago and keep only a passing eye on these days.

Has Fred had a bet on 9ball pool, yet?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #87305 on: September 19, 2014, 11:00:10 PM »

Any pool fans?

I'll do a little research as this is a sport I followed quite closely about ten years ago and keep only a passing eye on these days.

10 years ago, jeez plenty has changed in that time. Have you got the team line ups?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87306 on: September 19, 2014, 11:09:51 PM »

Any pool fans?

10 years ago, jeez plenty has changed in that time. Have you got the team line ups?

Yes:

http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/11462-wcop-full-line-up-announced-for-pools-battle-royal/

World rankings:

http://www.wpa-pool.com/web/Rankings

This tournament is scotch doubles, which is where you take alternate shots. Success is basically dependent on having similar positional styles and a good working relationship.

American "hero" Earl Strickland has had a war of words already with England's Daryl Peach. Event run by Matchroom. Who could have forseen pre-event needle?

First thought was Chinese Tai Pei, having made the semis the last four years, but their team this year isn't as strong on paper. Finland has former world champ Mika The Iceman Immonen and the chap he played with last year. 20/1 available with betway, scuy and bet every day.

That's just a cursory glance, really.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87307 on: September 19, 2014, 11:26:31 PM »

Finns won it two years ago (same pairing).

Lots of variance in these things; race to 9 racks is not a lot.

20/1 with each way terms 1/2 odds for final. Interested in views but I'd venture we plump for the Finns (plus any others?). Tenner each way?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #87308 on: September 19, 2014, 11:28:42 PM »

Had the same email Tikay

How will we go on...

Smiley

Aaah Guernsey, that's probably how they tied us all together. I had my £50 free bet on it.

These guys must know something. Shut'em down!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #87309 on: September 19, 2014, 11:49:13 PM »

copied

Partick Thistle v St Mirren in the SPFL.
Partick haven't had that great a start to the season, two wins and a draw from their first five games, but last week saw them beat top of the league Inverness 3-1 at home. Fantastic result for them, especially as they had to come from behind. Got a couple of solid players for this level, Kallum Higginbotham especially.
St Mirren on the other hand have been hopeless thus far, with five straight defeats. They've also only scored once, in last week's 2-1 defeat to Kilmarnock. They have a new look attack with Steven Thompson getting less play time and Paul McGowan, who was a decent player for them, joining Dundee. Obviously it hasn't worked yet.
6/5 you can get for a Partick win.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #87310 on: September 19, 2014, 11:58:44 PM »

The Nicola Sturgeon bet is as close to a certainty as I have ever seen.  Wouldn't be that surprised if she stood unopposed to be honest.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87311 on: September 20, 2014, 12:04:57 AM »

Disaster strikes.

The Betway Team

It's a battle of wits between the so called loltraders and Mr Kendall, and it appears the lolboys have the upper hand, in spite of Tikay throwing red herrings all over the place.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #87312 on: September 20, 2014, 12:42:24 AM »

Finns won it two years ago (same pairing).

Lots of variance in these things; race to 9 racks is not a lot.

20/1 with each way terms 1/2 odds for final. Interested in views but I'd venture we plump for the Finns (plus any others?). Tenner each way?

Is it alternate break or winner breaks?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87313 on: September 20, 2014, 12:56:04 AM »

copied

Partick Thistle v St Mirren in the SPFL.
Partick haven't had that great a start to the season, two wins and a draw from their first five games, but last week saw them beat top of the league Inverness 3-1 at home. Fantastic result for them, especially as they had to come from behind. Got a couple of solid players for this level, Kallum Higginbotham especially.
St Mirren on the other hand have been hopeless thus far, with five straight defeats. They've also only scored once, in last week's 2-1 defeat to Kilmarnock. They have a new look attack with Steven Thompson getting less play time and Paul McGowan, who was a decent player for them, joining Dundee. Obviously it hasn't worked yet.
6/5 you can get for a Partick win.
dont bet it the game was last night saints won 2-1

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #87314 on: September 20, 2014, 01:21:50 AM »

Laddies are doing a nice offer of a free bet back on losing bets if Citeh beat Chelski on Sunday, up to £25. I feel predicting the score in this one is too difficult so will be plumping for Aguero FGS, if he's starting, Costa if not.

"you shouldn’t back any City players or them to win as that reduces the vaue of the cashback element." says Redarmi in today's (free so i can quote him) BE column

he has some ideas on there. don't know if you prefer Costa or a correct score, but we can do one for Sunday. up to you

If someone is able to place the bets at around 3pm Sunday when the teamsheets are released, £25 on Costa FGS would be a decent bet, or last GS if he starts on the bench? Both are 5-1

For those with PP accounts, you can back Aguero FGS there as one of their cashbacks is Costa anytime   ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 5817 5818 5819 5820 [5821] 5822 5823 5824 5825 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: