blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 12:11:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [5977] 5978 5979 5980 5981 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13595602 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89640 on: October 28, 2014, 09:17:27 AM »

Werder Bremen, bottom of the Bundesliga have just sacked their coach and face Chemnitz away in the DFB Cup today. Chemnitz are a 3rd division team.

Dortmund are 4 points ahead of Bremen in the league and are playing awful. They face St Pauli away, a 2nd division team and are 2/7 to win.

Bremen however should see this as an opportunity to kickstart their season under their new coach and they are 23/20 to win.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/germany/dfb-pokal/chemnitz-v-werder-bremen/winner

Seems a ridiculous reaction to Werders form especially when compared to Dortmund - http://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats/table/

23/20 with bv. £46 to win £40?

tldr dortmund play away vs a league 2 side and are 2/7. bremen play away vs a league 3 side and are 23/20. both terrible form. one has new manager appointed 2 days ago.

betvictor are the only outlet for 23/20

will wait for tikay to sort the account out to place

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89641 on: October 28, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »

To compensate for my pretty bad joke above.....

Think there is a potentially very good bet in the Carling Cup tonight.  Chelsea have a lot of injury problems and it seems unlikely that they will risk rushing someone like Costa back for this game.  We already know Remy is out and surely they cant risk potentially having to play Drogba three times in a week at his age.  That pretty much leaves Schurrle and Mourinho has suggested he will have to play and potentially on his own yet we can back him at 6/1 with BMU and 365, 11/2 with Boyles and 5/1 generally.  If my hypothesis is correct then I think he is probably a realistic 3/1 shot so would be looking to have a fairly lumpy bet.  Maybe rec £60 for Fred at 6/1 or £50 at the 5/1 (lets pretend Boyles don't exist because, well, they don't)

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-cup/shrewsbury-v-chelsea/first-goalscorer

again, need to go to betvictor here

account needs funding from sportingbet before i can place it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #89642 on: October 28, 2014, 09:20:09 AM »

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #89643 on: October 28, 2014, 09:26:50 AM »

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro  7m7 minutes ago
Ligue 1 players free to sign for a club in Jan: Gourcuff, Toulalan, Mavuba, Gignac, A Ayew, Maxwell, Rabiot, Cvitanich, Berbatov, Chantome

I will be a buyer of how many of these Arsenal are linked to in the next month at 5.5
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89644 on: October 28, 2014, 09:35:14 AM »

World Chess Championship starts soon. The champ was interviewed on Radio 4 the other day:

Dominic Lawson - So Magnus, picking up on my introductory remarks, can you see how some of us men think that it is appallingly unfair that you combine extreme intelligence and a beautiful body.

Magnus Carlsen - Um... I think it's actually quite fair since in my early years it appeared to both me and my peers that I had neither

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89645 on: October 28, 2014, 09:53:26 AM »

Werder Bremen, bottom of the Bundesliga have just sacked their coach and face Chemnitz away in the DFB Cup today. Chemnitz are a 3rd division team.

Dortmund are 4 points ahead of Bremen in the league and are playing awful. They face St Pauli away, a 2nd division team and are 2/7 to win.

Bremen however should see this as an opportunity to kickstart their season under their new coach and they are 23/20 to win.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/germany/dfb-pokal/chemnitz-v-werder-bremen/winner

Seems a ridiculous reaction to Werders form especially when compared to Dortmund - http://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats/table/

tldr dortmund play away vs a league 2 side and are 2/7. bremen play away vs a league 3 side and are 23/20. both terrible form. one has new manager appointed 2 days ago.

betvictor are the only outlet for 23/20

will wait for tikay to sort the account out to place

Sorry Rich, spent most of the last 24 hours in bed, laid up with 'flu or whatever.

Wasted 2 hours yesterday trying to withdraw a lump from Sporting Bet, went round & round in circles, then had to change my Password, then they would not process the payment Online as my Card has changed since I last used it on Sporting Bet.

Am going back to bed now, but will try & sort it later this afternoon. I don't really want to deposit more on BMU until I get the Sporting Bet money, otherwise I'll never get round to withdrawing that cash, & I've got wayyy to much money tied up in Fred already. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:00:04 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89646 on: October 28, 2014, 09:56:01 AM »

Spam Alert

There is a Breeders Cup & Melbourne Cup Betting preview tonight on Ch 861 from 8pm - 10pm, with the usual suspects in the Studio.

Michael Shinners - SkyBet.com

Dave Ord - SportingLife.com

Neil Channing - Betting Emporium.com

Hour One, Breeders Cup

Race 1 – 7:04 – Juvenille Fillies

Race 2 – 7:43 – Filly & Mare Turf

Race 3 – 8:21 – Filly and Mare Sprint

Race 4 – 9:05 – Turf Sprint

Race 5 – 9:43 – Juvenile

Race 6 – 10:23 – Turf

Race 7 – 11:01 – Sprint

Race 8 – 11:45 – Mile

Hour Two - Breeders Cup Classic & Melbourne Cup

Breeders Cup Classic

+ 4 races from Friday's Card.....

9:25 – Juvenile Turf

10:05 – Dirt Mile

10:50 – Juvenile Fillies Turf

11:35 – Distaff  

And finally.....

Tue 4th Nov – Melbourne Cup  
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 09:57:49 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #89647 on: October 28, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »

replied to your pm Tikay

cheers
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89648 on: October 28, 2014, 10:01:04 AM »

replied to your pm Tikay

cheers

Thanks very much John, much appreciated.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #89649 on: October 28, 2014, 10:55:50 AM »

For context, if you think Dortmund are playing awful then Bremen are an absolute shambles. Chemnitz also beat Mainz in the last round after drawing 5-5 and winning on pens and are doing well in the third league. But it's true that this is a top division side above evens vs a third league side

Dortmund are an infinitely better side than Bremen and will surely be taking this game seriously as they can't win Bundesliga anymore. I don't think you can really compare the odds of the two to say Bremen is too long because Dortmund are in theory the second best side in Bundesliga and Bremen are one of the three worst.

Bremen will of course be looking to kickstart their season. Chemnitz will of course be looking for another scalp.

It depends on what people think the impact of the new manager has and how fast it works. I don't know enough about both sides and how they are preparing for this game to know if it is a good bet but good luck if you go for it!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:58:05 AM by bergeroo » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89650 on: October 28, 2014, 01:25:59 PM »

The curse of journos copying TFT selections has hit me full in the face now with the racing post putting up two of my outright selections as their only bets in their season preview, albeit missing putting them up ew, which is quite comical given the great ew terms available.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89651 on: October 28, 2014, 01:51:19 PM »

One man's curse is another man's delighted surprise that someone's agreed with them.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #89652 on: October 28, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.
do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

Good call Rich, it's a shame there was no bet rec really.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89653 on: October 28, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.
do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

Good call Rich, it's a shame there was no bet rec really.

Sick rubz ITT

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #89654 on: October 28, 2014, 04:24:25 PM »

Thought I should give Fred an update on the Lola top girl bet on Xfactor I tipped@7/4*

As expected it's become a heads up battle.

Unfortunately, according to the market it's almost a 1 horse race.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/x-factor/top-girl

I wouldn't be rushing in again to top up on Lola@9/2 after she's put in some awful performances as of late.

However, I also wouldn't be taking the miniscule odds available on Lauren who I feel is grossly over rated, especially in the outright market.

The problem with the bet Fred has, is that it's dependant on Lola singing in tune at least once, instead of transforming week by week into an older, larger version of the girl that showed promise in the auditions.

She's had a makeover that makes her look worse, she appears to have put on a significant amount of weight and she's being dressed up as an over 40, not someone that is only a few years older than the 17 year old Lauren.

The Judges keep telling her she needs to believe, when they don't believe in her themselves anyway.

Hopefully she'll get the sympathy vote and Lauren will go before her.

Still happy with the thinking on the original bet-backing@7/4 v an 11/8 shot in a basic heads up battle when both are similarly priced in the outright.

*TLDR-Bet not looking in great shape but wouldn't give up just yet, both are awful-just hope ours is seen as least bad by joe pubic.
Pages: 1 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [5977] 5978 5979 5980 5981 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: