blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 08:44:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5971 5972 5973 5974 [5975] 5976 5977 5978 5979 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13596694 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89610 on: October 27, 2014, 08:21:28 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.
do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

Well, it's a 10 point spread and we're looking at Helu last touchdown, so I think it's perfectly possible, yes.

As a Cowboys fan, it's Tighty's job to be pessimistic.

Pleno's sig is still one of my favourite Tighty posts ever Cheesy

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89611 on: October 27, 2014, 08:46:56 PM »

Was going to ask about Joseph Randall last TD by dint of playing the fourth quarter.
do you think Dallas will be ahead by more than one score in the fourth quarter? I doubt it

Well, it's a 10 point spread and we're looking at Helu last touchdown, so I think it's perfectly possible, yes.

After Thom was dropkicked out of Strictly and Pochettino decided to make Tim Sherwood look like a genius, NFL is all I have left.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89612 on: October 27, 2014, 09:22:46 PM »

Smiley

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #89613 on: October 27, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »

My favourite too Smiley
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #89614 on: October 27, 2014, 10:08:23 PM »

Have just cashed out my Poshies top six bet for a small loss - didn't know 365 had that facility.

Have no idea where this team is going this season but I'd rather follow it without a long-term financial interest. Too tilting.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #89615 on: October 27, 2014, 10:08:55 PM »

Sounds like this should be a rec for Wash getting the points Rich?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #89616 on: October 27, 2014, 10:10:23 PM »

My favourite too Smiley

Very much this, an all time classic from  the heart wtf are you doing you buffoon's post.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89617 on: October 27, 2014, 11:27:58 PM »

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol

Pads doesn't post in here very often, so I'll remind anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

<3

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89618 on: October 27, 2014, 11:30:35 PM »

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol

Pads doesn't post in here very often, so I'll remind anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

<3

Rumour has it that post is largely the reason behind DeMarco Murrays success this year......

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89619 on: October 27, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »

<3

Rumour has it that post is largely the reason behind DeMarco Murrays success this year......

Ha!

I'm hoping he pulls his hammy early doors tonight, so that we have a small chance of not getting destroyed by Keith in our match.

swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #89620 on: October 28, 2014, 12:10:08 AM »

Thanks, red and tighty, for the replies earlier. Jacksonville and Jets have shortened a bit now. Am on the Raiders and Jags even though they are awful.

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89621 on: October 28, 2014, 12:29:00 AM »

its a Monday

there is an nfl game

views please

ta

Speculative ones (i don't think you want 10/11 over/unders, correct me if i am wrong)

Jordan Reed.

The Cowboys rank 31st versus tight ends this season, having allowed touchdowns in five of seven games from the position. Actually, the only teams without a TD from a TE this season against the Cowboys (Texans, Seahawks) don't feature the position.

Reed has 13 receptions and 146 yards in two games since returning from injury.

Factor in Colt McCoy's preference for throwing underneath rather than deep and the Tight Ends could get a lot of targets

After replacing Kirk Cousins at halftime of last week's win over Tennessee, Colt McCoy dropped back to pass 14 times. He threw 12 passes, with only two traveling further than ten yards. Always a short-ball thrower, McCoy is a classic checkdown-oriented NFL backup with sub-par arm strength

bearing this in mind, you might think this mitigates against the big play recievers like Garcon and DeSean here, who are priced as if this is a typical game with a typical quarterback throwing to them

Gavin Escobar

Three touchdowns over the last two games, much improved player, great hands and tends not to get the attention from the defenses because you have to stop the run, and Dez, and Witten so when the Cowboys are in the red zone he tends to be single covered

Reed 16-1 Escobar 20-1 FTS

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/washington-redskins-at-dallas-cowboys/first-touchdown-scorer

Not a player I particularly like but I was surprised Alfred Morris was available at 12/1 tonight to be first TD scorer.  Dallas are still vunerable on the ground and the 6-8/1quotes looked more like where I would want to be if I was pricing it.  Thoughts?

FRom this Tighty do you like  Jordan Reed receiving yards at 50.5?  This is with Hills. 

Laddies are 55.5 and Stan James 60.5.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89622 on: October 28, 2014, 02:02:46 AM »

Sorry for the delay guys.  Been struggling to get on the NBA stuff.  Racing Post are doing a season preview tomorrow in their sports section so might be worth a read if you are interested in other views.  

Here are the selections:

Outright - Corals have gone bonkers on this offering top price every team plus 1/2 1,2 ew terms in an incredibly bad ew race as the Eastern Conference only has 2 or 3 teams with a real chance of winning their conference (the place part of a win bet is effectively a bet to win their conference).  For example the Cavs are the favs at 7/2 (4.1-4.2 on bf) with coral so 7/4 to place but they are a general even money to win the eastern conference.

I have bet the following teams in the outright market all e/w with coral.  http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

Cavs 7/2  £50 ew for fred
Bulls 17/2 £20 ew for fred
Clippers 12/1 £20 ew for fred
Raptors 66/1 £10 ew for fred9

Of the favs i want to oppose at the prices Spurs are really getting too old now as a team.  Happy to oppose them in the tough Western Conference at the prices.  OKC best player Durant is injured for at least the first month.  The Clippers are a young hungry team close to peaking and i feel they should be a lot shorter than 12/1 in the outright market with no health issues.

The 3 East bets are all very strong ev bets ew wise given the lopsided market towards the West.  Raptors are obviously linked to my maximum bet below as i make them the 3rd best team in the Eastern conference (reg season win totals have them joint 3rd favs with the wizards but the Wizards are half the price generally)

Divisional betting:

Maximum bet here.  Toronto to win their Division.  http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/atlantic-division/winner

This is a classic spot of having a division with an unfashionable team (Toronto) in a division with 4 other teams.  Two of them have literally no chance of winning this division and will be deliberately losing games and tanking to get better draft picks.  The other two teams are two of the biggest market teams in the league who are over rated by the bookies and have big salary cap issues in their teams. (Knicks and Nets).  To illustrate this i have included pinnacles over/under regular season win predictions for the teams.  Toronto are in for 48.5 wins (out of 82 games), Nets 41.5 and Knicks 39.5.  The other two teams are in for 15 wins (76ers - potentially the worse team in NBA history this season) and Boston 27.5 wins.  

https://www.pinnaclesports.com/ContestCategory/Basketball+Props/NBA/Lines.aspx

Given this gulf in estimated wins i would have thought Toronto would have been big odds on to win this division.  Yet we are able to back them at 6/5 in places and pretty much evens or odds against everywhere else.  I am recommending a maximum £300 bet at 6/5 or 11/10 on Toronto for fred.

For similar reasons on the reg season wins the SA Spurs are value at 5/6 to win their division with bwin.  £60 recommeneded.  With a £10 saver on Dallas at 10/1 with hills in the same division.  Dallas should be clear 2nd favs based on reg seasons win projections.  Houston are a terrible 2nd fav in this market and create all the value.  

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/southwest-division/winner

Other special markets where i have had bets will be posted tomorrow once i am fully on myself.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 02:07:19 AM by arbboy » Logged
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89623 on: October 28, 2014, 02:25:53 AM »

Second half redskins +6 is a couple of points too high imo and certainly value.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89624 on: October 28, 2014, 02:30:57 AM »

Also Alfred Morris and Desean Jackson both ridic prices to score next TD at 14/1 with Ladbrokes.  Their odds compiler is sooooo bad it is embarrassing.  Both prob got 120-130% expectancies

Pages: 1 ... 5971 5972 5973 5974 [5975] 5976 5977 5978 5979 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: